Pages:
Author

Topic: Secret of Happiness - page 14. (Read 68362 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 3
2 da Moon
August 14, 2018, 10:48:28 PM
no secret to happiness, even the world richest man cant be happy all the time. happiness is a thing of the mind and the secret to me is nothing specific

haha))  actually ppl always are repeating the same thing... you had a proof that about the richest man [if you know him from wherever].. i don't think so
He will never reveal his secrets/ Or his living/ what makes him happy/ indeed.. the true  meaning of happiness change from person to other..
aswell money can make it easy imagine if you have the opportunity.. you don't have Debts, own you real estate , pay all your bill and living in luxuries 
in the other hand you are collecting plastic bottles for 100$ monthly can't cover anything nowaday.. can't imagine he will be in that situation comfortable  .
maybe Rich ppl doesn't won't you to hit there levels and Live what rest of your life serving his pleasure... human being brain can decide the right direction.
Activity: 89
2 da Moon
August 14, 2018, 10:27:08 PM
isn't Money bring the happiness..? it's the reality never heard that love bring something...  using money you can buy anything in that planet

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 06:50:35 PM
no secret to happiness, even the world richest man cant be happy all the time. happiness is a thing of the mind and the secret to me is nothing specific
Activity: 14
August 13, 2018, 02:26:56 PM
the secret is not to take something too seriously. so long as you are kick back even in bad times you may stay happy.
Activity: 26
August 13, 2018, 02:21:17 PM
secret of happines i suppose is difficult work..
Activity: 70
August 13, 2018, 02:19:42 PM
Hello,
Share please, what is necessary for Happiness of life. Love or Money
Are you implying that you've narrowed it down to two options? It's either love or money? I think that the answer for me would probably be gratitude. If you're ungrateful, you will always feel like you're lacking something. You won't appreciate what you already have. If you are grateful, you'll be positive and optimistic. You'll see they best in everything even when you have challenges. Love definitely adds to happiness too. Money can increase your happiness, if you use it correctly, but it can only do that to a certain extent, then it stops increasing happiness.
Activity: 74
August 12, 2018, 10:32:27 PM
love always bring happiness even without money, but money will complement your life. In addition, always be humble didn't always look upwards. grateful for all we've got and we accomplished to this day.
Activity: 4
August 12, 2018, 09:54:21 PM
All need money, though not all can be bought with money, but many things we can do with a lot of money
Activity: 33
August 12, 2018, 06:19:31 PM
Money is the secret of happiness, if you have money you be happy because money takes care of everything. Without money there will be no happiness, just imagine situation where by you needed to buy something and there is no money, at that spot there will be no happiness because you will be contemplating on how to get money for in order to take care of the monetary issue and only will robe your happiness.
Activity: 30
August 12, 2018, 05:44:02 PM
The real secret to happiness in my own opinon is having no expectations and feeling entitled to nothing that is outside you.
Just taking life once a day,at a time and as it comes but it is hard for the human being not to be anxious or expectant.
Activity: 31
August 10, 2018, 11:11:43 PM
Don't except anything from anybody to avoid disappointment and always accept what you cannot change
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 05:40:11 PM
Love, because of the high love is broad, can love family, lovers, and work that can make money. Grin
Activity: 38
August 10, 2018, 05:15:57 PM
I'd say Love is one secret to my happiness. Whenever I am around the ones who love and care for me, I feel so happy and don't want them to leave.
Activity: 56
August 10, 2018, 04:49:19 PM
For me my happiness in my life is love
Activity: 14
August 10, 2018, 01:56:12 AM
Good and tasty food
Activity: 47
August 10, 2018, 01:51:02 AM
Either you love someone (permanent happiness), or you make money (temporary happiness), there should be no problem.
But if you mix both, "Lover of money", there got to be a RED ALERT.
"Lover of money is the root of all evil."
Activity: 50
August 10, 2018, 12:37:48 AM
Enjoy life, share with others and always be grateful for what we have. Improving relationships with others is also the key to happiness. Kiss Kiss
Activity: 28
August 03, 2018, 04:15:23 AM
They say money can't buy happiness but for me if i have a money i can buy things that makes me happy
Activity: 2
August 03, 2018, 04:04:02 AM
Eat superfoods (foods with many health benefits) such as blueberries, cacao, bee pollen, aai, maca, aloe vera, noni fruit, flax seeds, spirulina, olives, and avocados. You will be healthy and thus happy also.
Activity: 56
August 03, 2018, 12:31:53 AM
I think that happiness isn't something hard to get when  people that you love around you  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: