Pages:
Author

Topic: Secret of Happiness - page 74. (Read 68362 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
July 16, 2017, 05:37:20 AM
Living with family and friends, and going after your dreams.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
July 15, 2017, 08:23:23 AM
be more thankful for everything you have until now and clear your head from something makes you stress. Laughing more and more😂
Activity: 77
July 15, 2017, 07:18:04 AM
Not think about what people think about you.
Activity: 13
July 14, 2017, 04:22:34 PM
Just be contented. Learn to appreciate on what you have. learn how to respect. Love one another. No hatred. Learn how to forgive and forget. Always pray to God.
Activity: 10
July 15, 2017, 06:38:40 AM
The secret of happiness is doing what you love
Activity: 33
July 15, 2017, 01:11:19 AM
Secret of happiness is simply appreciating even the simplest thing and enjoying what you have in life. Happiness is when you perfectly embrace your imperfections and be contented with what you have. Between love or money, in terms of true happiness, I'd rather choose love because I believe that money can't buy a true happiness. We may buy lots of luxuries but it only gives us temporary excitement but can't give us the happiness that only love can give.  Being happy is simply stop measuring happiness by the money we have but rather by those simple things that we would not change for all the money in the world.  Wink
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
July 14, 2017, 04:11:40 PM
I guess the secret of happiness is being contented in what you have. Happiness only achieve when you love and to be loved by your family,friends and ofcourse your that what they say special someone.
Activity: 5
July 14, 2017, 02:26:31 PM
Share, we know that rich people always share their fortune for charity, bill gates donate 99% of his fortune to charity, and he is always happy
Activity: 14
July 14, 2017, 01:13:56 PM
With money you will find the Happiness  Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
July 14, 2017, 11:26:09 AM
i would say money, because no one ever able to define the meaning of love but every one knew how to define the meaning of money.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 14, 2017, 10:20:37 AM
There is no a secret of happiness or people doesn't know it.People think that money is happiness but it's not.Money brings a temporary excitement because buying products it's not the hapines it's a joy.You can't buy love,friends,respect and many other things.However without the money you can't survive so please don't compare it..!!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
July 14, 2017, 10:04:06 AM
Money is essential to us human beings to be able to buys things such as clothing, food, shelter, etc. While money is important, Happiness is more important, a person with money that has no happiness can be compared to a tree without apples, the tree mau have alot of leaves but without apple it cannot share its fruits. We all need money, that's a fact, but happiness is more important for a person to be a whole individual. Like the most cliche quote "no man is an island", we to need to be unified with others.
Activity: 12
July 14, 2017, 09:28:20 AM
Of course it is love. And it always will be. Without feeling in love or being loved is like being a dead cell, you're useless and damaging other cell parts of the body. Love is so universal, it makes everyone happy.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 14, 2017, 09:21:39 AM
secret of happiness the firt very important is faith to god and love the family for giving them the daily needs because that's is important to us money also is a secret of happiness without money how can survive a daily needs of the family that' my opinion about happiness.
Activity: 15
July 14, 2017, 09:00:38 AM
Happiness is not merely a matter or thing that looks physical.
The secret of happiness I think enjoys every moment in life it's just that.
Activity: 38
July 14, 2017, 07:13:39 AM
the secret of happiness is letting every situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
July 14, 2017, 05:36:25 AM
First love your family and your friends and relatives and in god
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
July 13, 2017, 10:41:21 PM
Hello,
Share please, what is necessary for Happiness of life. Love or Money

CONTENTMENT. This is the only way for you to be happy.
Activity: 17
July 08, 2017, 10:13:30 AM
Happiness depends on ourselves. If you decided to complicate your life then it would be. But if you chooses to be happy and lighten things up then it will probably happen. For me the secret ingredient of happiness is to see every situation in a positive way. It will make things easier and challenging in a good way. So do not complicate yourselves with what you have and what you do not have. Be contented for the things that you have. For sure, you will fulfill your happiness Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 303
July 07, 2017, 11:44:57 AM
Just do what you want, it can make you feel happy, always remember that life is too short,  show love to your family, and to others. Being contented  with what you have is also a source of satisfaction.
For me, the secret of happiness is just doing what your heart tells you to do. Because if you put your heart first, you will feel genuine happiness compared to using your brain. For example loving someone. You will be happy if you follow your heart and love someone regardless of his/her wealth or whatever that comes your way.
Pages:
Jump to: