Pages:
Author

Topic: Securitycoin [SCSY] | Bittrex and IRC in Wallet | Ccex | Community | VPOS - page 68. (Read 75204 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
hi sir?? why scsy until 300sat??
give me a reason? until now, im confused Huh
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Sorry if I'm missing it in the OP but what's the algorithm?

True Hefty 1 Algorythm Smiley Asic resistant Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Sorry if I'm missing it in the OP but what's the algorithm?
what about c-cex price?

C-cex needs to catch up with prices they have had low sell orders from the old coin Smiley
Activity: 8
what about c-cex price?
What happens with our current coins?

If they were on an exchange they have already been swapped if they were not then please pm me details and we will do the swap with your private key from the old wallet.

Got some on ccex, so it should be good?

Yeah it has already been swapped and damn right that is the price SCSY should be at with its total coins Smiley

Cant wait for mining and everyone to get on board the SCSY train Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
holy crap! look at price   Shocked
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

If they were on an exchange they have already been swapped if they were not then please pm me details and we will do the swap with your private key from the old wallet.

Got some on ccex, so it should be good?

Activity: 658
why?

I had a personal attachment to this coin from the very beginning and when the original dev walked I did not want to see it die. So i put together a new team. We have created the first hefty 1 algo with POS and with Variable POS as just a start to what we will do. We are in talks with many different sources to bring SCSY to the masses and will be updating as they come.

Stay tuned keep watching and you will see why

Also we added Suprnova to the pool list thanks Ocminer Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Alright op is updated as stated we are on the hunt for a top notch designer we have fixed the code done the swap with both exchanges and are now just waiting for January 13th as that is when the 0 reward blocks will stop. We are mining this right now at very low speeds to ensure a stronger new blockchain.

But we would love to find a dedicated designer who will work for SCSY or BTC which i will fund myself.

We did this in a crunch time.

Also please do not move your SCSY to any of the exchanges if you still have some in your wallet and did not make it to the exchanges please contact me through PM and we will arrange the swap manually.

If you are a pool op please let me know if you would like to add a pool to the OP as well I will have my team member do so.

Cheers

Please add SCSY.suprnova.cc to the OP, i will be ready at launch
Activity: 706
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
Alright op is updated as stated we are on the hunt for a top notch designer we have fixed the code done the swap with both exchanges and are now just waiting for January 13th as that is when the 0 reward blocks will stop. We are mining this right now at very low speeds to ensure a stronger new blockchain.

But we would love to find a dedicated designer who will work for SCSY or BTC which i will fund myself.

We did this in a crunch time.

Also please do not move your SCSY to any of the exchanges if you still have some in your wallet and did not make it to the exchanges please contact me through PM and we will arrange the swap manually.

If you are a pool op please let me know if you would like to add a pool to the OP as well I will have my team member do so.

Cheers
Activity: 672
Activity: 28
In before where's the source?
Activity: 1080
still waiting, ganbate  Wink
Activity: 700
yo