Pages:
Author

Topic: Seeking an investor for a consulting service - page 2. (Read 573 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 2
I am a web developer and i can make the website for you, you can contact me let's discuss in detail about the services and how it is going to operate, if we agree on terms then i can start off the work.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
I checked the site and to be sincere, I don't see why you need investors for the services you are offering and personally I won't invest in a business that can virtually be done by an average tech savvy individual.

On the forum here, there are several individuals offering this kind of service and they don't need investors to run things. I would advise you go solo on this. Build your brand to the point of being a reference to others by going after ANN threads, writing proposals, forming teams to deliver a bouquet of services after and the funds generated can be used to design a good website then expand from there. #my opinion.

The website is certainly not amazing, which is why the investment will play a role. My services don't include website design or anything like that, so I am not trying to show website skills.

Thanks for the advice though, I appreciate it.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 767
DynamiteBounty is seeking the possibility of selling equity. We are looking to sell 1-10% for $300-$3k.

The money will be used to create a better site and help advertise outside of Bitcointalk.

If you are interested feel free to post or PM me. We will video chat to get everything sorted out.

Management service with corresponding common feature and basing on the pricing or being  charged i dont know if you do able stand on top against the competition.You havent proved anything.

Basic
$ 500-$ 1000 /mo

Advanced
$ 1000-$ 2000 /mo

Complete
$ 4200-$ 8400 /mo
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
I checked the site and to be sincere, I don't see why you need investors for the services you are offering and personally I won't invest in a business that can virtually be done by an average tech savvy individual.

On the forum here, there are several individuals offering this kind of service and they don't need investors to run things. I would advise you go solo on this. Build your brand to the point of being a reference to others by going after ANN threads, writing proposals, forming teams to deliver a bouquet of services after and the funds generated can be used to design a good website then expand from there. #my opinion.
www.positivebetting.com
Let me know if you are interested
www.positivebetting.com
September 23, 2018, 11:49:42 AM
Not available anymore

Pages:
Jump to: