Pages:
Author

Topic: Seeking for a long term coin - page 20. (Read 2012 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
January 16, 2018, 07:15:43 AM
I have 500$, i'm kind of a short term trader, but now i dont have much time for it
Please suggest me some alt for holding (about 2-3months), one of my opinion is ADA, is it possible?

ADA was good, but I think it might have reached past its maximum growth.  ADA already had 16Billion marketcap,  currently sitting at the 5th rank.  Very unlikely to go another 10x or something. If you want to invest in some major big coin,  go directly to Bitcoin,  Ethereum,  or Litecoin. But if you want to hodl long term hoping for 10x or 100x, find other smaller coin. One candidate that I already bought is WABI. Go start your research on it Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
January 16, 2018, 07:12:54 AM
I have 500$, i'm kind of a short term trader, but now i dont have much time for it
Please suggest me some alt for holding (about 2-3months), one of my opinion is ADA, is it possible?

if u invest for a years, i think ADA is good. but if just about 2-3 mounths, better invest in ETH or Ripple. both of them have a good development for short invest.
Activity: 159
January 16, 2018, 07:08:44 AM

Cardano, NEO, IOTA, DIW, ETHEREUM this are long term investments, DIW is the best choice for max profit and a usable token within the platform
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
January 16, 2018, 07:04:51 AM
ADA coins are good, but i think is better to buy bitcoin or other altcoin that have big volume

I agree. I believe Cardano (ADA) is the coin you must invest in and hold for 1-2 years at least. Has potential to get to $10 this year.

I read so many comments about ADA and all of them is positive and i think ADA has future to grow much.
Other token is xpec. Xpec is very good choice of long term and it is very promissing token. Dont miss out
If you're seeking for long term then its better to invest in ASTOR because it is good ICO for long term investment also give you a lot of coins and your investment, there possibility to be double you profit. Specially in ethereum coin because this crypto have potential to be a best altcoin and be second after bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
January 16, 2018, 06:59:51 AM
For me if you are looking for a long term coin, i suggest to choose Ethereum because it has a very good projects, very good to invest.
Activity: 350
January 16, 2018, 06:56:23 AM
Stratis is a simple and affordable end-to-end solution for native C# and .Net blockchain applications: solutions tailored exactly to your specific needs – at very competitive rates. Our proprietary blockchain combines the latest advances in security and stability of Bitcoin with the latest breakthroughs in network speed, scalability and customization. 
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 06:51:13 AM
VEN, ARK, ETC are my favorite ones for a long term (at least 1 year) investment
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 06:38:05 AM
Nebulas look promising, and the price is still low
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
January 16, 2018, 06:36:35 AM
Vechain, NEO are my two favourites for a long term investment. Good projects, good teams, good future.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 06:19:08 AM
If you are seeking for a long term cryptocurrency better to do your own research. We can recommend good coins but you still have to study it. I suggest NEO, Ethereum, Cardano, Monero and Litecoin if you want a long term altcoins. You also need to accumulate bitcoin as well because it is the main coin of all.

Yeah, correct this is all just a suggestion you still need to study the coins first to see if it will fit your needs. Some coins take time to increase, some of them have big pumps and dumps it is up to you.
Activity: 173
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
January 16, 2018, 04:02:02 AM
If you are seeking for a long term cryptocurrency better to do your own research. We can recommend good coins but you still have to study it. I suggest NEO, Ethereum, Cardano, Monero and Litecoin if you want a long term altcoins. You also need to accumulate bitcoin as well because it is the main coin of all.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
January 16, 2018, 02:35:42 AM
Also there are undervalued coin $1 like DGB, SIA, SYS, ADA to invest in for a long term. You should research before investing in any project. I suggest you to invest $500 in different coins and not only in one. Invest $100 in each and you might be lucky at the end of the year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
January 16, 2018, 02:23:19 AM
Tron is the cheapest right now but this coin has potential. Its for long term hodl. You can invest in it for a year or so, you wont regret it.
Activity: 84
January 16, 2018, 02:18:19 AM
If you are looking for a long term coin, then just go for the safest ones, like Neo, Ethereum, Waves, and a few other ones who are obviously between the top 20.

Dragonchain is a good pic too, i would suggest you to put some money in there
I also think that it is worth to invest in the ICOs from TOP-20 or from TOP-10. You will not have to spend a lot of time with these ICOs since you know that they will bring profit to you in any case.
Activity: 199
January 16, 2018, 02:11:31 AM
I can only recommend NEO, Ethereum and bitcoin. But since you like a short trade, it is better to DYOR (Do Your Own Research). Many will tell you a specific coin that you buy this or you buy that but the question is is it really profitable in short trade? It is fine to ask for opinion but you still have to do a research if its really worth it.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
January 16, 2018, 01:58:34 AM

maybe you should more often monitor some markets. yes, I think there are plenty of altcoins that you can take advantage of in a few months. the market is currently red, this is the momentum to find and buy some altcoin

yes as of now i think and see also that this may become the best time choose for what altcoin are you willing to buy for something that this is on the red i dont see that this may bad but seeing this as the good time to buy.
Activity: 126
January 16, 2018, 01:55:51 AM
If you are looking for a long term coin, then just go for the safest ones, like Neo, Ethereum, Waves, and a few other ones who are obviously between the top 20.

Dragonchain is a good pic too, i would suggest you to put some money in there
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
January 16, 2018, 01:54:25 AM
take a look on populous token or xrb , both still have  a good potential to growth even tho the current market cap is probably high (exceeds $1B).
But if you seeking a new potential coin take consideration on INS Ecosystem,Gladius(still not on the market), and Envion
Activity: 196
January 16, 2018, 01:41:45 AM
ADA coins are good, but i think is better to buy bitcoin or other altcoin that have big volume

I agree. I believe Cardano (ADA) is the coin you must invest in and hold for 1-2 years at least. Has potential to get to $10 this year.

I read so many comments about ADA and all of them is positive and i think ADA has future to grow much.
Other token is xpec. Xpec is very good choice of long term and it is very promissing token. Dont miss out
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 16, 2018, 01:38:44 AM

maybe you should more often monitor some markets. yes, I think there are plenty of altcoins that you can take advantage of in a few months. the market is currently red, this is the momentum to find and buy some altcoin
Pages:
Jump to: