Pages:
Author

Topic: Seeking for a long term coin - page 24. (Read 2012 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
January 15, 2018, 12:27:49 PM
I have 500$, i'm kind of a short term trader, but now i dont have much time for it
Please suggest me some alt for holding (about 2-3months), one of my opinion is ADA, is it possible?
I must prefer with ETH and TRX now for i think 5-6 months for holding, eth will continued rising up because mostly ICO's project now using ethereum to purchased to their token so therefore the volume of eth will also continue rising up because of the demand. TRX also have a great technology in market exchange and i think it is have a great potential by holding in long term.
So good luck if you choice much better than i mention above and happy trading mate. Grin
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 12:15:48 PM
Get Neu (Neumark), available on Liqui. It just came out, and is a definition of a HODLer token. For the time frame you're talking about, it will be listed on primary exchanges during this time, which is always good for coins... In any case - one of the strongest projects I've seen...
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
January 15, 2018, 12:13:34 PM
Ada is good project, but i think you should look into TRON too,,
in my opinion tron is still undervalued at this moment
copper member
Activity: 2268
Merit: 539
January 15, 2018, 12:12:17 PM
invest your money in small coins like Ripple Nem IOTA but my personal experience buy IOTA
someday you will see IOTA beats who market coins you see now days have some flaws

like Bitcoins have High fee slow confirmations and other issues
but IOTA don't depends on blockchain technology no mining anymore  fastest transaction which will attract buyers and other coins will use same way as IOTA or converted into IOTA its good time to invest in IOTA

Note : that was my personal opinion its can be different from other users prospective
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 12:08:53 PM
If you like to gamble the money i would suggest to pick new altcoins that has small circulation and has not many investor with a very low price. Make sure their team project are very active and trying hard to keep their token succeed. This way you might hit a jackpot. Like xrb.  I did earn a nice amount working to earn xrb. Today it really a jackpot. So try hard. Work hard. Someday it will earn you great
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
January 15, 2018, 12:04:01 PM
The top 10 coins on coin market cap are surely good for long term investments due to their enormous 24hour-volume. But I would suggest Ethereum for long term investment.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 12:02:12 PM
Until other platforms are released, there is no competition for Ethereum. It will continue to steadily grow.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
January 15, 2018, 12:00:48 PM
Ada is one of a good coin to invest and also good to invest in other altcoin. Dont focus only in one coin, invest in different coins which gives you nice profit. Look for ethereum invest in it wait for some dip then buy, it is also good for long term.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
January 15, 2018, 11:52:01 AM
I have 500$, i'm kind of a short term trader, but now i dont have much time for it
Please suggest me some alt for holding (about 2-3months), one of my opinion is ADA, is it possible?

As users said ada is good for longterm because its in development with a nice roadmap. Btc is always a good idea. If u want playing riskier try bitcore btx. Its a btc hybrid fork, very fast and active devs
Activity: 406
January 15, 2018, 11:31:24 AM
Easy answer. Deeponion is one and amazing. With air drops you cant lose money at this point. The next is Ardor. It will be a huge rival to Ethereum soon and going to jump huge in price.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
January 15, 2018, 11:27:29 AM

Difficult to say as it depends how much risk you want to take. ETH would be good. For a bit more risk maybe Walton. There are plenty to choose from, but I'd avoid those that have had a mega pump recently - so I'd probably stay away from XRP, ADA, TRX, IOTA.
Activity: 652
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
January 15, 2018, 11:26:23 AM

For short term investment , looking for a long term coin seems very clever to me .
If the investment is really for the short term and is as low as $500 , then i would suggest you to invest in the coins that are  on its top game right now .
There are many such coins in the market right now . ADA seems to be a good coin even though it has not attained a very good value . But if you are seeking to get some good profit then you must  split this amount into parts and invest in two or three different coins and one of must be bitcoin  for sure . Investing in ETH will also not be giving you any losses for the long term basis .      
Activity: 259
January 15, 2018, 11:23:54 AM
Personally, i think Rise has a potential although lisk and rise have similarities but I still go for rise.. I like the platform and base on my research. Reasons to invest in RISE: Blockchain Incubator, Mobile app store, fast and easy to use wallet, staking, low market cap. All in all RISE is great!!! Also, Don't miss this! Rise Snapshot is 31. January + airdrop to follow in March. You should be accumulating in dips (like right now) 👌
Activity: 4
January 15, 2018, 11:20:34 AM
Eth, xrp Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
January 15, 2018, 11:09:49 AM
Why don't you go Waves? It's a good coin with stable price, also nice for a long-terms. For the all time I watch over the Waves it's never been anybody lost his money on investing into it. It growth slowly but without falls and going down rapidly.
Activity: 378
January 15, 2018, 11:08:18 AM
You can nearly choose every coin from top 10 except for btc maybe because there is a strange situation with its movements up and down. It's just an opinion actually
Activity: 23
January 15, 2018, 11:01:40 AM
Also try investing on EOS and AION this two coins would probably give you profit after 1-2 years from now. There are also a lot of coins out there, just try to have research first if your looking for other coins.

Bitcoin and Ethereum is  the best if you don't want to regret in the future.

Would you really suggest btc at this point? It's been really unstable this month I think so far. I think it was a really good investment at around 9-10k$ but Idk about now.

I think its still a good investment to make especially if you have a big capital to start with and also if you are looking for a long term investment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 10:49:19 AM
why do you want to invest in one coin? divide your capital in 5 coins ! this will significantly reduce risks and the likelihood that your capital will make X3 even increases in times!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
January 15, 2018, 10:47:03 AM
In my opinion RIPPLE and Ethereum is the best when in the long term investment because they good potential in the marketing. They have a good platforms and many investors wants to invest in here. Then they have a great potential that the value will grow in the future and it will have a tremendous amount in the future.
I think Ripple is not good for the long term investment. This is already developed in market. So it will not raise in market. Ripple is supported to banking this is against in cryptocurrency. So it will not maintain in crypto market. Ethereum is the decent altcoin it is good growth in future market. Many investors are investing in current scenario  market. But you should analyse the future possibilities.
Activity: 3
January 15, 2018, 10:43:50 AM
Check out the Zoin project (https://zoinofficial.com/).  They have a passionate community with a terrific development team, and the coin is very undervalued right now. 

They have a solid roadmap with a number of big improvements coming in 2018Q1.  I'm HODLing for the long-term but I would expect big gains in the next few months.
Pages:
Jump to: