Pages:
Author

Topic: Seeking investors: Guaranteed 3% return in 24 hours - page 2. (Read 2817 times)

Activity: 405
Merit: 250
Hi!
Can you send collateral here?
LTC: 2.33  (115%)
LRu5bDssaC4Weiq2vw6cUM9vuWm5hYe85S

If ok, please post here your BTC address so everyone can check I'll send you 0.05 BTC.

CC.

So, at the end, is it you request still active or not ?
Activity: 812
But he is right with his comment Vod. If he send you the 10% the loan deal is complete, in case that you give him a new loan about the same amount. It make really no different if he send you the loan complete back, you grab the 10% and send him the same amount as a new loan back. Wink

Btw...i still awaiting the colateral. Can you only handle 2 loaner at once onemanbob? If yes you should state that in the first post.
No certainly he can handle more than 2 or unlimited but unfortunately his collateral ran out;) If he has all the collateral to cover all of you then he doesn't need to to share the profits with such extreme rates.

To be honest, 5% as you offer in your sig sounds not much lesser extreme, then his 3%. Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
But he is right with his comment Vod. If he send you the 10% the loan deal is complete, in case that you give him a new loan about the same amount. It make really no different if he send you the loan complete back, you grab the 10% and send him the same amount as a new loan back. Wink

Btw...i still awaiting the colateral. Can you only handle 2 loaner at once onemanbob? If yes you should state that in the first post.
No certainly he can handle more than 2 or unlimited but unfortunately his collateral ran out;) If he has all the collateral to cover all of you then he doesn't need to to share the profits with such extreme rates.

Btw...i still awaiting the colateral. Can you only handle only 2 loaner at once onemanbob? If yes you should state that in the first post. If you offer 10% for the first 10 loaner it sounds like, that you can handle alot at the same time.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Completed Loans:

Vod - .05 (4/4/14)

Just wanted to point out this loan was not complete - it has not been paid back.  You just made an interest only payment.

I know you have me listed as an outstanding loan as well, but these are not two different loans.  That looks shady and you should fix it.   Wink

Why are you acting childish... If I were to have just sent you the full btc and you sent it back to me, that would have been the same thing if i just sent the return you made. We agreed on 1 loan of a 10% return . Your return was made and given to you. You do not "extend" a loan, this is unheard of. This was a second loan, even if the transaction was not done like a brand new loan would be done.

That does not look shady at all. I'm trying to act like a professional, but people are acting childish and negative. I'm not going to continue doing this, when people want to spread FUD every 5 posts. I'm going out of my way to help people, and I don't need to constantly defend myself.

I'm done after your "2nd loan" will be done tomorrow, as well has the other guy I lent to.

Wow - my comment was meant to help you, not insult you.  Sad   These forums have a lot of immature greedy people - you need to have a thick skin.

Ah well, I'm leaving for Mexico tomorrow early afternoon and I will not have access to my wallet until next weekend.

If you want to send my coins back right away (without today's interest) I can return your LTC to you before I leave.  Or you can hold on to my BTC and pay me 10% interest (for the entire week, not per day) and we will settle up when I return.

Your choice.  I'll leave you feedback either way.  Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Completed Loans:

Vod - .05 (4/4/14)

Just wanted to point out this loan was not complete - it has not been paid back.  You just made an interest only payment.

I know you have me listed as an outstanding loan as well, but these are not two different loans.  That looks shady and you should fix it.   Wink

Why are you acting childish... If I were to have just sent you the full btc and you sent it back to me, that would have been the same thing if i just sent the return you made. We agreed on 1 loan of a 10% return . Your return was made and given to you. You do not "extend" a loan, this is unheard of. This was a second loan, even if the transaction was not done like a brand new loan would be done.

That does not look shady at all. I'm trying to act like a professional, but people are acting childish and negative. I'm not going to continue doing this, when people want to spread FUD every 5 posts. I'm going out of my way to help people, and I don't need to constantly defend myself.

I'm done after your "2nd loan" will be done tomorrow, as well has the other guy I lent to.
Vod
legendary
Completed Loans:

Vod - .05 (4/4/14)

Just wanted to point out this loan was not complete - it has not been paid back.  You just made an interest only payment.

I know you have me listed as an outstanding loan as well, but these are not two different loans.  That looks shady and you should fix it.   Wink
Vod
legendary
Vod, I got you.

I requested the withdrawal a while ago from my exchange but they were taking forever. They have to manually process bitcoin withdrawals. I contacted an admin and he's pushed it through.

Interest only payment of 0.005 BTC. 

Loan of 0.05 BTC extended another 24 hours.  Collateral is the same.
Howzar, I got your BTC. All is good. My LTC receive address is as follows:

LLpP6nEuhDyg7Bwv7KKZFE1eniv2Raj8xy
Vod, I got you.

I requested the withdrawal a while ago from my exchange but they were taking forever. They have to manually process bitcoin withdrawals. I contacted an admin and he's pushed it through.
Vod
legendary
Repayment of my loan is now due.
Activity: 405
Hi!
Can you send collateral here?
LTC: 2.33  (115%)
LRu5bDssaC4Weiq2vw6cUM9vuWm5hYe85S

If ok, please post here your BTC address so everyone can check I'll send you 0.05 BTC.

CC.

Vod
legendary
onemanmob, are you going to modify the original post to show who has loaned you money and who was paid back?

Yes, can you give me your BTC address to send the BTC.

You can send it to the address in my sig.

If you just want to send just the interest (0.005) , I'll invest one more time with you.  If you send the entire thing (0.055), I'll send back your collateral.  Your choice.
onemanmob, are you going to modify the original post to show who has loaned you money and who was paid back?

Yes, can you give me your BTC address to send the BTC.
Vod
legendary

The point I am making is not that these are high risk loans, the point is that he is buying rep, the action itself is bad.

Go ahead and take his money, that is fine. But I would not give him any positive trust just because he gave you some free money.
I got your point in the first post, but you don't get my. Wink

So long ppl take collateral for loan, there is no risk. Even if he got 100 pos. reps. i would never loan without collateral. That's the simple fact, why i never lost any money.
It used to be a sticky, I am not sure why it was removed, that taking out small loans to gain rep before getting bigger loans is a bad way of doing things.

Why don't you stop pretending with the whole loan thing, just come out and say what you want. "I will pay you X btc to give me good feedback and trust rating".

I don't like to scare off newbies, but what you are doing is shady and gives you worse trust than doing nothing at all.

Edit: There, now you no longer have "no reputation". You're welcome.

Hah, thank you. I'm glad you took out the time to write that out.
Activity: 756
It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye
It used to be a sticky, I am not sure why it was removed, that taking out small loans to gain rep before getting bigger loans is a bad way of doing things.

Why don't you stop pretending with the whole loan thing, just come out and say what you want. "I will pay you X btc to give me good feedback and trust rating".

I don't like to scare off newbies, but what you are doing is shady and gives you worse trust than doing nothing at all.

So long he pay collateral is absolute 0 risk to give him a loan.

The point I am making is not that these are high risk loans, the point is that he is buying rep, the action itself is bad.

Go ahead and take his money, that is fine. But I would not give him any positive trust just because he gave you some free money.

So long he pay collateral is absolute 0 risk to give him a loan.
Activity: 756
It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

Pages:
Jump to: