Pages:
Author

Topic: Seeking investors: Guaranteed 3% return in 24 hours - page 3. (Read 2817 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The negativity in this thread amazes me. I don't understand why everyone needs to be so negative. Arbitrage usually guarantees about a 1% return a day, all I do is just up that a little bit.

Anyways, I was busy yesterday. So I will handle all new requests and send the LTC out.
Still no LTC arrived...

And the negative as you call it is about the common sense. With arb is impossible to generate 3% EVERY 24hour, constantly. There are few websites which offer 1% per day, but even 1% not constantly, some days with a bit lost money.

Anyway, i send you the wallet, if i reveive the LTC i will send the BTC and we will see how it works.

I never said that I was doing arb or that arb can generate 3% every 24 hours....

I will send LTC after Howzar has sent me the BTC. I already sent him the LTC.
You wrote it above, but maybe i got you wrong. Anyway, left me a message when you send it, i will confirm and send the BTC.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The negativity in this thread amazes me. I don't understand why everyone needs to be so negative. Arbitrage usually guarantees about a 1% return a day, all I do is just up that a little bit.

Anyways, I was busy yesterday. So I will handle all new requests and send the LTC out.
Still no LTC arrived...

And the negative as you call it is about the common sense. With arb is impossible to generate 3% EVERY 24hour, constantly. There are few websites which offer 1% per day, but even 1% not constantly, some days with a bit lost money.

Anyway, i send you the wallet, if i reveive the LTC i will send the BTC and we will see how it works.

I never said that I was doing arb or that arb can generate 3% every 24 hours....

I will send LTC after Howzar has sent me the BTC. I already sent him the LTC.
Activity: 266
if you want something do something!!!

yeah i will i have a wallet of LTC on playt.in do you think its ok if i put the ltc there?

why not just have the wallet in your computer?

i cant its my brother computer not mine
i only used mobile so i can only look for some web wallet

Still no LTC arrived...

is this still available? i want to try this
and if its possible if vod can hold the LTC for me since i dont have LTC wallet Smiley

You'll probably have to message Vod

still waiting for your BTC deposit.
Activity: 11

yeah i will i have a wallet of LTC on playt.in do you think its ok if i put the ltc there?

why not just have the wallet in your computer?
Okay then how about 0.05 for 2 ltc collateral?

Sure, your LTC address?

I can also do .05 for 2 LTC. Even though I'm new to this forum, I did a couple successful transactions in here

My Litecoin wallet: LLMkGuRf2wD77SVQPvN1XUTZeTcpK2raVY

Don't send him 2LTC collateral or you will probably never see it again.  Don't do business with newbies!

Do you want me to send the BTC to the address in your sig?
and if its possible if vod can hold the LTC for me since i dont have LTC wallet Smiley

Sure, your LTC address?

Here  LLC7DVxwQtkqatP9VW86vYzUjka1CQUBBJ

I need your BTC address too

I will send 0.05 once I clearly receive 2 ltc

I sent your LTC there.

deposit BTC here
15wX6aCFYmaHyMHwqqLjzsafQ2DnXkcuuj
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Awesome! I was next in line for the ltc collateral , I'll send through the btc when I get it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.

Because it sounds like a Ponzi. IF the first investors get there money back, I'll take a shot at it xD

No response to me for half of a day already, i guess it's not so big as he describe, if he just want to do 1 user. Seems like to build trust for few user and later run.
I am in too. Send me the 2 LTC to my wallet: LTx33DNzGmeq9h1YGPFGHDSjG6HXyTRrHg

and drop me a message here, i will check and confirm plus send you the loan BTC 0.05 to the adress of your wish.

Sure, your LTC address?

Here  LLC7DVxwQtkqatP9VW86vYzUjka1CQUBBJ

I need your BTC address too

I will send 0.05 once I clearly receive 2 ltc

Okay I'm waiting for the collateral now!
Activity: 11

Don't send him 2LTC collateral or you will probably never see it again.  Don't do business with newbies!

True. I'm awaiting feedback on the previous deals I've made.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

Sure, your LTC address?

I can also do .05 for 2 LTC. Even though I'm new to this forum, I did a couple successful transactions in here

My Litecoin wallet: LLMkGuRf2wD77SVQPvN1XUTZeTcpK2raVY

Activity: 518
This is interesting! If you have enough BTC even a small amount will do then with 3% interest per 24h you can grow your money, why need investment? And surely you can scam the experienced ones in here with collateral. I bet you will run out of money in 3 days!
Pages:
Jump to: