Pages:
Author

Topic: Seeking lender/partner - page 2. (Read 2530 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 253
September 05, 2015, 05:36:53 PM
If it could be done consistently, without fail, you would be the richest man on the planet.  

Tell me again why you are begging for money?

My net worth currently isn't that much, I'm quite young. I only have about $6000, I just spent 5k on tuition. I also have about 15k invested into a website, idk what the valuation of the site would be, I've never had it officially appraised.

zazarb, I'm in the US
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
September 05, 2015, 11:42:27 AM
I should mention, to start I need funds in fiat

This can be done in six days (10 days is the most I've seen) depending on how quickly the bank transfers take. Here's a break down:

• I transfer fiat from my bank account to my trading account (3 days)
  • I exchange fiat for discounted bitcoin (<5 minutes)
  • I transfer the bitcoin to Bitstamp (or Bitfinex) and sell 4-5% higher (<5 minutes)
  • I withdraw the fiat from Bitstamp and send back to my bank account (3 days)
  • Repeat the cycle

The funds only remain in bitcoin for 10 minutes or less, so exposure to volatility is extremely limited
From which country you? If this this process can be done consistently, every week Tens of thousands $, or you do not pay profit tax? if transactions are carried out through official bank?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 05, 2015, 03:04:12 AM
I know 2% interest doesn't sound like much, but this process can be done consistently and that can turn into a lot of money.

If it could be done consistently, without fail, you would be the richest man on the planet

Tell me again why you are begging for money?
September 04, 2015, 11:14:02 PM
I should mention, to start I need funds in fiat

This can be done in six days (10 days is the most I've seen) depending on how quickly the bank transfers take. Here's a break down:

• I transfer fiat from my bank account to my trading account (3 days)
  • I exchange fiat for discounted bitcoin (<5 minutes)
  • I transfer the bitcoin to Bitstamp (or Bitfinex) and sell 4-5% higher (<5 minutes)
  • I withdraw the fiat from Bitstamp and send back to my bank account (3 days)
  • Repeat the cycle

The funds only remain in bitcoin for 10 minutes or less, so exposure to volatility is extremely limited
September 04, 2015, 10:48:30 PM
How exactly are you able to purchase bitcoin at a discount?

I won't explain the exact details on how I'm doing this

Involves CNY, that's as much as I wish to elaborate  Wink

I don't think I would be willing to lend you that kind of money

You mean 10,000? Or 1,000? Also as I mentioned I can put down my website as collateral

PM me if you have any more questions, I'll try to reply ASAP. We can exchange Skype IDs later on if you would like to
Activity: 675
Merit: 502
#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps
September 04, 2015, 10:02:53 PM
How exactly are you able to purchase bitcoin at a discount? I don't think I would be willing to lend you that kind of money, although I most probably could work something out depending on a number of factors.

Kind Regards
Panthers52
September 04, 2015, 08:02:22 PM
If you're here because of the Negative trust I received from Vod...

Please read this post

I have access to a source where I can buy large amounts of bitcoin 4% under the market rate, and then resell almost instantly at market price.

I did this yesterday starting with 13 BTC, I ended with 13.56 BTC.
It took me about 10 minutes to make 0.56 BTC ($130) in profit.

The reason I'm looking for a lender is because in order to do this I have to do:
Fiat > BTC > Fiat > BTC

This takes about 10 days time, all my funds are currently in the middle of ACH transfers.
I'm looking for someone who can lend me money, and split the profit with me 50 | 50

For example if I received 10k and turned it into $10,400. I would keep $200 and send the rest back to you (10,200)

As for the loan amount I'm looking for I'm not sure yet, would like to start with something small like $1000.
I can send a scan of my ID and put down a website I own for collateral.

I know 2% interest doesn't sound like much, but this process can be done consistently and that can turn into a lot of money.

PM if interested, I won't explain the exact details on how I'm doing this but I will try to answer most questions.
Pages:
Jump to: