Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️❤️▄▀▄❤️SEER❤️▄▀▄❤️❤️[Listed on Bitfinex][China Government Support]❤️❤️ - page 4. (Read 23122 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
a very attention-grabbing project, with complete options SEER can become the platform of subsequent generation, and the options of sport crowdfunding events that if truth be told have an outsized community can boost the pleasure of users
Activity: 15
A great currency and you can surpass the thousand Satoshi in a short time I was very excited because I owned it when I saw a team of active investors, including football legends of Argentina and major investors and traders that it is beautiful and I can say that the currency will be the first currency in anticipation of sporting events, social and political future without rival
Activity: 5
Suggested that does not depend seer when the expectations of sports and that includes the polls Ray such as a poll Ray election that it stimulates Fame seer
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
When will the mobile version of the wallet be launched I'm excited to try it  Cool
Thank you for your enthusiasm for supporting the SEER project.

Actually, the mobile version of the SEER platform has been released. It's called Bibi, but now only Chinese is available.
We will inform you officially if the English version is available.

Bibi is open source, you can visit this link: https://github.com/a252735364/bibi
Activity: 74
Merit: 4
I have been reading about lot of projects but this particular project (SEER) caught my eyes due to its uniqueness and its potential in the crypto-space. The adoption of blockchain technology has been the most important thing in the world of crypto-currency. Blockchain technology is all about decentralization which this is the best investment of the time. Adoption of blockchain technology by SEER project has been a great development.
SEER project has been one of the best projects because it’s a decentralized blockchain based project. Apart from its decentralization, SEER project is a prediction market launched on the well known graphene toolkit. SEER is one of the best project because it allows users and members to predict and make judgment about what’s to happen in the future through the market analysis, studies and making researches. When I went through the whole SEER project the only question I asked myself was how many decentralized projects of this type running of blockchain network we having out there in which the simple answer to the question is capital NO.I think people need to know about this unique and lovely project launched on the blockchain network.
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
When will the mobile version of the wallet be launched I'm excited to try it  Cool
Activity: 40
After reading about SEER, I concluded that SEER was a promising real project. SEER is a public blockchain that focuses on market predictions. With a 1.5 second confirmation time feature and 3300 TPS a guarantee for large-scale Dapp commercials. SEER has been listed on Bitfinex, the world's largest cryptocurrency trading platform.

Besides predicting whether SEER also provides a section like the viewer's favorite players, so we can see players who are now trending.
Activity: 1
hello I'm from indonesia. I am one of the predictive admin channels for price movements in the Indodax, Bitcoin, Binance and many other markets using a continuous set of computer programming indicators that we have developed and we named the Rizubot indicator. We have built our own community called Rizubot Indonesia. Incidentally in 2019 I as a leader and team plans to build a token. When we saw the initial SEER presentation we were really interested in building tokens with PAIR SEER. Can we get help? Our telegram channels @profitrizubot and @cryptomaz and our telegram group @koinrizubot and @diskusirizubot We believe SEER will be even more successful because developers have thought of everything including their environment so joining the International SEER environment will be very beneficial for us. thanks.
copper member
Activity: 57
If the Chinese government really supports this project, I'm sure this project will grow rapidly in the future. This will bring many crypto enthusiasts to invest in this "SEER" project.

https://forum.seerchain.org/t/topic/377

Not if, but sure! Kindly check this report.

The Linghang Blockchain Research Center in Hainan Province became the first and only blockchain technology research center that approved by the government in China!

Mr Wu Gang, leader of SEER investment representative team, is the director of the center!
Activity: 8
 Chinese government supports lots of projects, which one success?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
If the Chinese government really supports this project, I'm sure this project will grow rapidly in the future. This will bring many crypto enthusiasts to invest in this "SEER" project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
BTC This is our future
Jeez!
I like you more and more. I still do not have enough time to study in more detail, but I will definitely take care of you. Wink
Activity: 6
has the seer platform been launched? when is the swap token done to swapped seer based erc20 tokens into seer tokens?
Yes, SEER Mainnet has been launched. You can access it through https://wallet.seer.best. You can swap SEER Token to ERC20 and vice versa. You have to use SEER Mainnet to do it. On SEER Mainnet, you should open Gateway Menu on the toolbar, and then if you want to swap from ERC20 to SEER Token choose SEER In (ERC20). Otherwise, if you want to swap from SEER Token to ERC20 choose SEER Out(ERC20). Through the gateway menu on SEER mainnet, the swap speed depends on confirmation blocks, but I'm sure SEER has a superior speed compared to other platforms.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
has the seer platform been launched? when is the swap token done to swapped seer based erc20 tokens into seer tokens?
copper member
I'm very interested in the Seer witnesses program, but there were only Chinese guidelines so that holders from other countries, especially those who can't speak Chinese, had difficulty joining the program. Hopefully, the guide can be translated into other languages, at least English but it would be better if the guide translated in all languages that have a Seer community.

Seer has a friendly and responsible admin, like it  Grin Seer to the MOON !!!

Thanks for supporting SEER!
The witness function will be intergrated to the mobile wallet of SEER, then it will be very easy to operate. Please stay tuned for it!
copper member
I think that when seer helping people make accurate predictions in various sector like finance, sports betting, social politics, and all. This will undoubtedly improve the lives of many individuals and also help blockchain to gain the mainstream adoption it has always deserved.
So SEER will become the leading prediction market platform
But also the market of betting is replete with projects allowing to make money on sporting, social and political events. However, there are many fraudsters who deceive people and steal their money. As a result, people lose trust in betting. Can blockchain solve the problem?

Equipped with multiple-hosts decentralized Oracles, SEER offers users credible decentralized prediction market service. Also, SEER Committee and a mechanism of arbitration have been set up to maintain high efficiency, impartiality and self-government.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
I'm very interested in the Seer witnesses program, but there were only Chinese guidelines so that holders from other countries, especially those who can't speak Chinese, had difficulty joining the program. Hopefully, the guide can be translated into other languages, at least English but it would be better if the guide translated in all languages that have a Seer community.

Seer has a friendly and responsible admin, like it  Grin Seer to the MOON !!!
Activity: 74
Merit: 4
I think that when seer helping people make accurate predictions in various sector like finance, sports betting, social politics, and all. This will undoubtedly improve the lives of many individuals and also help blockchain to gain the mainstream adoption it has always deserved.
So SEER will become the leading prediction market platform
But also the market of betting is replete with projects allowing to make money on sporting, social and political events. However, there are many fraudsters who deceive people and steal their money. As a result, people lose trust in betting. Can blockchain solve the problem?
Activity: 11
I really love seer project. New ideas and future goals and good prizes for supporters really it is a serious project seer to 1000 Satoshi
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

Thought this project has slunk into oblivion.
Apparently, it's looking stronger than the last time I checked up on it. Publicity outside of China doesn't appear to be the strongest focus at the moment. Looking forward to further developments. Having it's own blockchain is definitely a standout feature

SEER is building community worldwide. Currently, SEER have communities including English community, Arabic community, Philippines community, Indonesia community, Vietnam community, Sri Lanka community, the community members are very active in the groups and many more communities are growing up gradually.

just as the slogan of SEER--SEER: Predict the World!

I think you should develop the Korean community, because they are very interested in new things and they like to invest in projects when they feel safe, hold to die.
Thank you for your support and suggestion to develop the Korean community, I also see a good opportunities from Koreans because many of them are very enthusiastic to invest in cryptocurrency. I will accept your advise and forward it to my manager.

Cheers!!!
Pages:
Jump to: