Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️❤️▄▀▄❤️SEER❤️▄▀▄❤️❤️[Listed on Bitfinex][China Government Support]❤️❤️ - page 8. (Read 23122 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
I see SEER roadmap only ends in Q2 2018 on the website that has the purpose of "Release Third-party Developer Interfaces". Has that been done? And if everything goes according to plan, does SEER have a new roadmap to be implemented in 2019?
Activity: 549
Merit: 100
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
With or without crypto the demand for prediction market is greatly increasing day by day even though the users know the risk of being cheated by those centralized platform but because of the decentralization and blockchain technology that integrated on SEER then the trust issue will not be a problem anymore as everything will be in a transparent way and no centralized parties will be involved for withholding information.
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
I am thinking to buy some SEER but there's a things I want to clarify first. What is the difference of SEER to other prediction market?

Thanks for your interest on SEER!
Currently there are many prediction projects on the market, and most of them are Dapps.
SEER is not a Dapp, SEER is a public blockchain focusing on prediction markets, as well as sport events crowdfunding.
With a lot of resources in sport industries, all the Dapps developed on SEER will take the advantage of the large traffic on them.

One of the most successful public blockchain that we witness is Bitcoin and SEER is doing the same way so there is no doubt it will become successful too in the near future. More individuals/organization are choosing public chains because of it's transparency and availability to everyone, also any average person who are not fully knowledgeable in blockchains can start developing their own Dapps under SEER because of the built-in smart contracts.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
傻子太多,骗子不够用

Too many fools, not enough scammers
copper member
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

PM me if you need HINDI translation..... thank you....

Hello, translation bounty campaign is included in the bounty thread, you can make a reservation in that thread and join the campaign.
Here is the link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/seerlisted-on-bitfinexchina-government-support-5042966
copper member
Activity: 322
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

PM me if you need HINDI translation..... thank you....
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
For Your Information :
If any of you asks "has SEER held an ICO before?" the answer is "YES".
The following is the ICO price of SEER according the source I got :
1 ETH = 200,000 SEER
1 SEER = 0.000005 ETH
Now, 1 SEER on exchange around 0.000008 ETH

When talking about the price of SEER, the price of ETH will be a reference.
The highest price of ETH almost reached 1,500 USDT last year.
Currently, ETH is around 200 USDT.
Well, you could say the current price is 60% higher than the price at the time of the ICO.

For Indonesian, you can discuss further about SEER by joining the SEER Indonesia Community Group on the following link: https://t.me/seer_indonesia
copper member
I am thinking to buy some SEER but there's a things I want to clarify first. What is the difference of SEER to other prediction market?

Currently there are many prediction projects on the market, and most of them are Dapps.
SEER is not a Dapp, SEER is a public blockchain focusing on prediction markets, as well as sport events crowdfunding.
With a lot of resources in sport industries, all the Dapps developed on SEER will take the advantage of the large traffic on them.

Oh I see having public blockchain is a great one.To be honest, I am not quite familiar with Dapps but may I know if do you have a working product as well?

I have seen Stox, it is also a prediction market but I think SEER is looks very promising...

Currently there is a Dapp running on SEER called Octopaul, kindly check its website: https://octopuspaul.io/index-en.html
Meanwhile, a star Dapp developped on SEER called PowerFans ( website: https://www.powerfans.io ) will be launched very soon, and will use the PFC ( token of PowerFans ) to make a sport event crowdfunding, this boxing game will be hold in Hainan province, China, in the coming month of December, 2018.
Sport event crowdfunding will have a milestone significance in the commercial usage of blockchain, which is a comparison with the historical events of buying pizza with 10,000 BTC when it was back in 2011.
Also, the mobile wallet of SEER will be launched soon as well, it is not only the mobile wallet of SEER, but also will have functions of event predictions in the Dapp, which allows everybody to initiate their own prediction rooms.
Activity: 195
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

Oh I see having public blockchain is a great one.To be honest, I am not quite familiar with Dapps but may I know if do you have a working product as well?

I have seen Stox, it is also a prediction market but I think SEER is looks very promising...
copper member
I think this is a good project. The idea catches my attention upon reading the thread. It is stated that Seer has been listed in bitfinex, may I ask if are there any plans of putting it into other major exchanges in the future?

Thanl you for the response!

Yes, SEER has been listed on Bitfinex, the world's largest cryptocurrency trading platfrom!
SEER has the plan to list on other major exchanges, the negotiation is under way.
Currently, SEER has been listed on 12 exchanges!
Since coinmarketcap.com hasn't cover all the exchanges, kindly check this picture below that support SEER:

Also plus gk.com
https://www.gk.com/notice_info?ntId=34
Activity: 448
I think this is a good project. The idea catches my attention upon reading the thread. It is stated that Seer has been listed in bitfinex, may I ask if are there any plans of putting it into other major exchanges in the future?

Thanl you for the response!
copper member

Activity: 195
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
Activity: 110
Merit: 2
Hello guys;

I really love this project, great project, already listed on Bitfinex exchange.

Prediction projects can take SEER as a reference, and get listed in SEER Prediction blockchain. It supports as well crowdfunding campaigns, in different fields: Sports, Media... etc

I have translated this article to Arabic, and I will continue to promote it, because it's a very good project.
copper member
Let me start out by saying that organizing feedback campaigns such as the Free Talk campaign is highly commendable and encouraging. I think the fact that you have decided to gather as much community feedback as possible and use it to improve the project says a lot about your goals and priorities. Over time, projects with a heavy focus on development are likely to gain an advantage on other projects in the current crypto world, where the number of substandard projects with little or no development in mind is growing by the day.

Moving on to suggestions, I wanted to share something that was constantly on my mind while reading the Whitepaper. I was quite impressed by how the entire system works, especially with the functions (and limitations) of the Oracles, and the system of checks and balances within the platform (stakes and incentives for actions within the system). When comparing your project to other prediction platforms or similar, the above features stand out as your biggest strengths. However, very few people will truly understand and grasp them, as well as how the platform actually works, since this information can only be found deep in your whitepaper.

My suggestion would be to create a simplified and condensed way of informing the public about how your system works in general, as well as highlight some of its strengths. This could be done using infographics, images, articles or a number of different methods. I think that a lot more people could be enticed to join the project in some capacity, if more of them understood how the system worked and were familiar with the minor details, which ensure that functions of the system (such as the prediction platform) work in an accurate and secure way.

It's true that the multiple-hosts decentralized Oracles working systerm of SEER can solve the current industry problems.
We are promoting SEER to the crypto world through many other channels as well.
Meanwhile, the star Dapp called PowerFans developed on SEER will bring lots of traffic to SEER soon by holding international boxing games in Hainan Province, China in December 2018.
copper member
SEER is the most transparent project I have ever known, with many untapped potential
Best of all, SEER's investors have online investment certificates (games and blockchain) and his popularity is another strength.
The future is blockchain, the projects have practical application, development environment will bring high profits

Yes, your comment is correct! Hainan is going to be the free trade zone in China, where innovation and reform are allowed! SEER and Huobi (biggest exchange in China) are the few projects that got the certificate to operate blockchain business there in Hainan Province.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 641
Signature designer - start @$10 - PM me!
Seems to be a very promising project, I think the resources you have in sports industry as well as the certificate to operate blockchain projects will help your project stand out.

SEER has taken the right strategy by approaching the world of sports. China has many world star players in various sports, doing crowdfunds for sports events in this country is certainly not easy. If SEER succeeds in this part, it will bring a lot of interest to the crypto community. and that is why government support obtained is very important.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
looks sketchy

Because it was not an announcement but instead it was an introduction about 'SEER itself' and some progress that happened with this project after a couple months.
they already ran an ICO in january and right now you can trade it on Bitfinex(Ethfinex), even some media already publised an article about this project a while ago.
look this : https://www.newsbtc.com/press-releases/seer-next-gen-blockchain-prediction-platform/

I believe that being supported by the Chinese government will make the project successful and will help increase the value of the token. How many other projects have been supported by the Chinese government?

Not sure about this though.
A lot of project 'claimed' to be one of them or part of them, but until now we never heard anything from them except Seer.
Activity: 448
Merit: 121
self made Full member (^-^)v
I believe that being supported by the Chinese government will make the project successful and will help increase the value of the token. How many other projects have been supported by the Chinese government?
Pages:
Jump to: