Pages:
Author

Topic: SEGVEC CONNED ME OUT OF 14.09 BTC - page 23. (Read 29716 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 17, 2014, 11:13:04 AM
The forum will have his I.p logged too (police will need to request it)
Probably the closest I can get to finding out who he is. And yeah, doxxing will be done in private in case he all of a sudden decides to pay me back
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
December 17, 2014, 11:06:46 AM
Post all info you have, will assist others help track him down
I will post all info I have after I come back from work, and if he's not willing to solve this problem now, which it looks like he isn't. turtlehurricane also mentioned that he might have his phone number
Since most attempts at DOXing are incomplete or just plain wrong, I would suggest gathering any info be done in private. I would also suggest using someone who has successful/accurate attempts.
Contact user "RiversideBTC" on here. His Doxxes are extremely accurate.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
December 17, 2014, 10:57:32 AM
I will post all info I have after I come back from work, and if he's not willing to solve this problem now, which it looks like he isn't. turtlehurricane also mentioned that he might have his phone number
Since most attempts at DOXing are incomplete or just plain wrong, I would suggest gathering any info be done in private. I would also suggest using someone who has successful/accurate attempts.

I second this.

Segvec really should just sort the mistake he has made now though.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
December 17, 2014, 10:55:57 AM
The forum will have his I.p logged too (police will need to request it)
KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
December 17, 2014, 10:54:53 AM
December 17, 2014, 10:52:16 AM
legendary
December 17, 2014, 10:43:16 AM
legendary
December 17, 2014, 10:41:29 AM
OP your funds are gone for good..I am sorry for your loss. This "my partner sent wrong address" is such a lame excuse. You might as well just admit he isn't getting funds back and go make an alt account to scam others. Please people USE ESCROW and this will stop happening.
This was a valuable lesson to learn. To bad it was with $5k and not $500  Cry I just couldn't afford to lose this amount of money  Cry

I got scammed and learned the same lesson. I paid 3 coins upfront for a Casascius deal back when we were at 1k. Live and learn is all we can do. Obviously if he was going to pay he would cover it to not ruin his rep. This guy most likely does $100 deals and was waiting for this pay day. My guess is he will buy or make a new acct and do the same thing.
Exactly, if he really is as rich as he claims to be, he wouldn't waste all this time arguing about $5k. Enjoy that money you fucking scamming poor ass prick. I'm gonna make it my priority now to get this guy in jail now. I know another identity linked to him in addition to Jordan Anderson for whom I have the full address and DOB for. Should I post it?

Don't bother man, aggravating the situation like that won't help, deal with it the proper way and in the while, the ball is in his court.

edit: you were 100% right to right this accusation and warn the community of his actions. clearly he cannot be trusted to handle a deal he fucked in a reasonable manner.
December 17, 2014, 10:39:07 AM
OP your funds are gone for good..I am sorry for your loss. This "my partner sent wrong address" is such a lame excuse. You might as well just admit he isn't getting funds back and go make an alt account to scam others. Please people USE ESCROW and this will stop happening.
This was a valuable lesson to learn. To bad it was with $5k and not $500  Cry I just couldn't afford to lose this amount of money  Cry

I got scammed and learned the same lesson. I paid 3 coins upfront for a Casascius deal back when we were at 1k. Live and learn is all we can do. Obviously if he was going to pay he would cover it to not ruin his rep. This guy most likely does $100 deals and was waiting for this pay day. My guess is he will buy or make a new acct and do the same thing.
Exactly, if he really is as rich as he claims to be, he wouldn't waste all this time arguing about $5k. Enjoy that money you fucking scamming poor ass prick. I'm gonna make it my priority now to get this guy in jail now. I know another identity linked to him in addition to Jordan Anderson for whom I have the full address and DOB for. Should I post it?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
December 17, 2014, 10:32:20 AM
This was a valuable lesson to learn. To bad it was with $5k and not $500  Cry I just couldn't afford to lose this amount of money  Cry

December 17, 2014, 10:29:34 AM
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
December 17, 2014, 10:26:08 AM

legendary
December 17, 2014, 10:24:08 AM
All I see are a bunch of $20's and a few $100's covering what, more $100's or perhaps paper?
Even if there is not $120k in that picture, he should have at least $5k to send the money now. He always likes to flaunt how he's done $200k in deals in November only, so a measly $5k should be nothing to him, right  Huh If the partner tax return story is true, why doesn't he collect the money from his partner himself in February and pay me now? Because I made the deal with him, not his partner.

You are not seeing a dollar until February. It was not my mistake and that's just how the cookie crumbles. Tarnish my rep with false claims...do what you have to do. I don't care if I had $5 million...I'm not covering my partners mistake. There is a reason why the poor stay poor, and the rich stay rich. Take notes. Call me an asshole, racist prick, dickhead, rude, whatever you want...at the end of the day, take a step back and see how horrible of an idea it was to make this false claim.

You are a right cock. did you tell the guy your partner would be handling the transaction? id you tell the guy some bulgarian your partner knows would be receiving the funds? No he trusted you, you FUCKED UP by letting your incompetent partner and his friends handle this deal. Your mistake, pay up.

Making threats and getting hostile due to him warning the community of your incompetents causing him loss "until February" and taunting him with pictures of money you could easily pay to him are just showing you to be an absolute prick..... why?
legendary
Activity: 1064
December 17, 2014, 10:14:26 AM
Good luck to all trying.
@turtlehurricane, trying to elimate the individual who wiped out your client base...nice.  Smiley

The vast majority who commented are members who never buy/sell.
From what I see, all having bankrolls of $10k and below...with that being said, business is not a topic that the accusers should attempt to pounce me on. Everyone is against me because I hate foreign idiots that are uneducated. Key word being uneducated. I'm dealing with an idiotic Indian muck muck. Call me racist, an asshole, whatever you wish. In February, all accusing idiots will be deleting their posts and biting their tongue. Also police? How do you file a police report with drop names and deals that involve money laundering as HBO failed to mention? That must be new.

Thanks.
You're gonna end up in jail, if not from this case it'll happen eventually.

You're eliminating yourself, it ain't me doing this to you.

there is only one logic why segvec act like this and do not want to cover the mistake now with his own money

He is not sure if his partner will pay it back or not thats his main concern why he wont cover it with his own money at the first place
December 17, 2014, 10:12:08 AM
repayment should also be fixed at current $ value for fairness.

You can be sure segvec would just return the BTC if value continues to drop.

We can worry about that when we get to it. Right now it's even questionable if segvec is going to payback at all
legendary
December 17, 2014, 10:01:37 AM
repayment should also be fixed at current $ value for fairness.

You can be sure segvec would just return the BTC if value continues to drop.

copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
December 17, 2014, 10:00:08 AM
All I see are a bunch of $20's and a few $100's covering what, more $100's or perhaps paper?
Even if there is not $120k in that picture, he should have at least $5k to send the money now. He always likes to flaunt how he's done $200k in deals in November only, so a measly $5k should be nothing to him, right  Huh If the partner tax return story is true, why doesn't he collect the money from his partner himself in February and pay me now? Because I made the deal with him, not his partner.

You are not seeing a dollar until February. It was not my mistake and that's just how the cookie crumbles. Tarnish my rep with false claims...do what you have to do. I don't care if I had $5 million...I'm not covering my partners mistake. There is a reason why the poor stay poor, and the rich stay rich. Take notes. Call me an asshole, racist prick, dickhead, rude, whatever you want...at the end of the day, take a step back and see how horrible of an idea it was to make this false claim.

I'm not sure why I keep posting when I'm just repeating the same thing over and over.

Edit: see you guys on the hero/legendary from afar.
your defense is that you were scammed by your "partner" and in return you are scamming someone else so you were not financially harmed.

Partner is repaying out of tax return.
Can anyone read here?
your agreement with the op was ~14 btc for ~5k in fiat today. If you are not paying today then you are not honoring your agreement. It is your partner that owes you 14 btc and you have no valid reason to withhold payment.

The op was doing business with you not your partner.

My statement that you quoted is accurate

Totally agree with the above statement

You are all right, the original agreement was not honored.
As I said, and as I will continue to repeat, payment in February.

Keep making false claims so I can copy+paste the same thing here...post after post.
even if payment ends up being made in February you will have essentially taken an interest free loan from the op that he did not agree to. This is obviously not fair to all parties involved.

Your partner should pay you back in February as it was your fault for trusting that he did not make a mistake.  
December 17, 2014, 09:57:36 AM
Even if there is not $120k in that picture, he should have at least $5k to send the money now. He always likes to flaunt how he's done $200k in deals in November only, so a measly $5k should be nothing to him, right  Huh If the partner tax return story is true, why doesn't he collect the money from his partner himself in February and pay me now? Because I made the deal with him, not his partner.

I'm not sure why I keep posting when I'm just repeating the same thing over and over.

your defense is that you were scammed by your "partner" and in return you are scamming someone else so you were not financially harmed.

Partner is repaying out of tax return.
Can anyone read here?
your agreement with the op was ~14 btc for ~5k in fiat today. If you are not paying today then you are not honoring your agreement. It is your partner that owes you 14 btc and you have no valid reason to withhold payment.

The op was doing business with you not your partner.

My statement that you quoted is accurate

Totally agree with the above statement

You are all right, the original agreement was not honored.
As I said, and as I will continue to repeat, payment in February.

Keep making false claims so I can copy+paste the same thing here...post after post.
I don't get why you keep calling them false claims, when now you even admit yourself that the original agreement was not honored?
KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
December 17, 2014, 09:56:31 AM
Even if there is not $120k in that picture, he should have at least $5k to send the money now. He always likes to flaunt how he's done $200k in deals in November only, so a measly $5k should be nothing to him, right  Huh If the partner tax return story is true, why doesn't he collect the money from his partner himself in February and pay me now? Because I made the deal with him, not his partner.

By your logic, Apple shouldn't replace iPads that were faulty out of the box, because "that's how the rich stay rich" right?

By my logic, you're supposedly out of $5,000 right now.

And by your logic, it isn't a lie if you tell it, am I right? Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The cheddar breed jealousy
December 17, 2014, 09:55:16 AM

By your logic, Apple shouldn't replace iPads that were faulty out of the box, because "that's how the rich stay rich" right?

By my logic, you're supposedly out of $5,000 right now.
Pages:
Jump to: