Pages:
Author

Topic: SEGVEC CONNED ME OUT OF 14.09 BTC - page 17. (Read 29716 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 21, 2014, 01:50:48 AM
I was doing a deal with Bitcoins101, and I reached the 5 PM per hour limit with this account so created that new account to message him to complete the deal
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
December 21, 2014, 01:44:27 AM
Who is SellingHBOGo3?
December 20, 2014, 08:40:37 PM
You just sent 0.0759 BTC (worth $24.97 USD) to 1HbKQ433CErM6v4ebXzfvpEcFnnPDfcwkK.

Thx
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The cheddar breed jealousy
December 20, 2014, 08:38:33 PM
You just sent 0.0759 BTC (worth $24.97 USD) to 1HbKQ433CErM6v4ebXzfvpEcFnnPDfcwkK.
December 20, 2014, 08:22:44 PM
Why send $100 only to disappear 2 days later? Doesn't make sense..
December 20, 2014, 01:40:19 PM
I was supposed to receive a small payment yesterday but seg PM'd me and said I would receive it today morning . Haven't heard from him since...
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
December 19, 2014, 12:02:37 PM
Cant believe I missed this thread which went on for 10 pages. Too many pages to read, has a conclusion been reached?
There seems to be a steady repayment plan of $100 a week, and seg has promised full repayment in February but we'll have to wait and see if that's true

Well if he sticks with it and makes payments..that is not too bad considering the circumstances. When I got scammed I got absolutely nothing back.
December 19, 2014, 11:53:03 AM
Cant believe I missed this thread which went on for 10 pages. Too many pages to read, has a conclusion been reached?
There seems to be a steady repayment plan of $100 a week, and seg has promised full repayment in February but we'll have to wait and see if that's true
Activity: 168
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
December 19, 2014, 01:47:29 AM
December 19, 2014, 12:33:10 AM
Again, thanks for your useless feedback.

HBO is my concern, not you.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
December 19, 2014, 12:16:55 AM
I think there's a bit of arrogance on both sides.  Just shipping some random guy $5k worth of btc is...risky, to say the least.  I also don't understand this whole "Bulgarian" thing.  And "partner".  That just seems shady to me and a cop out to try and pass blame elsewhere.  However, he did agree to a payment plan.  Although I'm sure he has some btc stashed away and should at least refund you what he can.

If he claims to have done "200k in transactions this month alone" he should have no problem paying the guy.

Honestly segvec sounds like one of those self righteous guys and is only doing this out of spite to prove a point because he's a fucking asshole.

Good luck making trades and don't worry segvec -- your name will be spread around the internet and negative feedback will be given where needed. You will also be doxxed

A friend of mine once said, good luck.  Wink
Clearly you are another 15 year old Hackforums member who thinks they are billy badass with their "self made DOX" program, haha.

Post it here when you find it.
Thanks, dood.

I don't even know what the fuck Hackforums is. I've been in the scene since the 90s. I reverse engineered for Team PDX, ICU, and SnD. Finding your credentials would probably be a breeze.

Edit: oh look found you on a Dutch RS website. It also happens to have an SQLi vuln. Lets just hope you didn't register with any sensitive emails.

Google Albert Gonzalez and tell me what pops up.
You're an amateur.

Since the 90s?
Your grammar says otherwise skid.

I'm cracking up.
Pretty sure he cannot be tracked, he's not a fool. Seg, you can send to the same btc address tomorrow.

Which?
The one in your sig or the one you PM'ed me?
I didn't PM you, probably an impostor. Yes, the address in my sig

Wow, these fuckers are good.
http://gyazo.com/51c15f7d09fcc6b7ad9dd5a2b1a91980

Thanks for clarifying.
You didn't notice that the "imposter" had zero posts? Running a business and making sure that you direct your customers to send their bitcoin to the correct address requires attention to detail

I sent zero to the impostor.
Thanks for your useless input drama queen aka tard.
You don't seem to take criticism very well. Your kind of attitude is not very customer friendly.

You mentioned that you believed the address given by the alleged imposter when you asked which address you should send to
December 19, 2014, 12:12:42 AM
I think there's a bit of arrogance on both sides.  Just shipping some random guy $5k worth of btc is...risky, to say the least.  I also don't understand this whole "Bulgarian" thing.  And "partner".  That just seems shady to me and a cop out to try and pass blame elsewhere.  However, he did agree to a payment plan.  Although I'm sure he has some btc stashed away and should at least refund you what he can.

If he claims to have done "200k in transactions this month alone" he should have no problem paying the guy.

Honestly segvec sounds like one of those self righteous guys and is only doing this out of spite to prove a point because he's a fucking asshole.

Good luck making trades and don't worry segvec -- your name will be spread around the internet and negative feedback will be given where needed. You will also be doxxed

Clearly you are another 15 year old Hackforums member who thinks they are billy badass with their "self made DOX" program, haha.

Thanks, dood.

I don't even know what the fuck Hackforums is. I've been in the scene since the 90s. I reverse engineered for Team PDX, ICU, and SnD. Finding your credentials would probably be a breeze.

Edit: oh look found you on a Dutch RS website. It also happens to have an SQLi vuln. Lets just hope you didn't register with any sensitive emails.

You're an amateur.

Since the 90s?

I'm cracking up.
Pretty sure he cannot be tracked, he's not a fool. Seg, you can send to the same btc address tomorrow.

Which?

Thanks for clarifying.
You didn't notice that the "imposter" had zero posts? Running a business and making sure that you direct your customers to send their bitcoin to the correct address requires attention to detail

I sent zero to the impostor.
Thanks for your useless input drama queen aka tard.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
December 18, 2014, 11:40:53 PM

Thanks, dood.

You're an amateur.

Since the 90s?

I'm cracking up.

Which?

Thanks for clarifying.
December 18, 2014, 11:33:46 PM

Thanks, dood.

You're an amateur.

Since the 90s?

I'm cracking up.

Which?

Thanks for clarifying.
December 18, 2014, 11:04:04 PM

Thanks, dood.

You're an amateur.

Since the 90s?

I'm cracking up.

Which?
December 18, 2014, 10:55:32 PM

Thanks, dood.

You're an amateur.

Since the 90s?

I'm cracking up.

Which?
December 18, 2014, 10:44:14 PM

Thanks, dood.

You're an amateur.

Since the 90s?

I'm cracking up.
December 18, 2014, 10:41:06 PM

Thanks, dood.

You're an amateur.

Since the 90s?

I'm cracking up.
Activity: 229
December 18, 2014, 08:32:25 PM

Thanks, dood.

December 18, 2014, 07:34:12 PM
I think there's a bit of arrogance on both sides.  Just shipping some random guy $5k worth of btc is...risky, to say the least.  I also don't understand this whole "Bulgarian" thing.  And "partner".  That just seems shady to me and a cop out to try and pass blame elsewhere.  However, he did agree to a payment plan.  Although I'm sure he has some btc stashed away and should at least refund you what he can.

He cannot be doxxed, I was foolish to even think that he could be. Michigan is a haven for drop houses, plus he clearly knows his stuff when it comes to internet anonymity, or else he wouldn't have the guts to continue to post here. Just hoping that he has a heart, and not the type of dude to scam a kid.

Buzz me tomorrow, I'll toss you at least $50 more.
Thanks HBO.
Pages:
Jump to: