Pages:
Author

Topic: SEGVEC CONNED ME OUT OF 14.09 BTC - page 4. (Read 29681 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 16, 2015, 06:19:13 PM
So.. any update on this, i'm curious as to how this is going to end
February 15, 2015, 01:51:14 AM
Where does this stand? Segvec, has any of HBO's victims contacted you?

None of his victims have contacted me as of now.
Also, HBO, I am not liking how you scammed the entire community and are expecting me to pay you back every dime...it's a bit absurd.

Not saying I won't...but your feelings during this whole thing remind me of my pregnant wife.
My god.
I'm not expecting you to pay back every single dime, just minus the funds that I scammed. It's pretty hard to have patience when you get scammed for $5k+ while you're only 16, kicking yourself because you could have used that money on a car or something instead of basically flushing the money down the toilet. Not only that, but the guy who stole from you continues to run his mouth and spews racist remarks while hiding behind a computer screen and you can't do shit. Then he says you're going to receive the money back in February but doesn't say an exact date and goes offline for almost 1 week during the beginning of February. And the total that I scammed was less than $1k USD, I can post the victims here myself if need be

Please do, will at least show a level of remorse to the victims.

most wont care because they think the victims should of known better, but in honesty its like being outsmarted which can happen to anyone.

i feel for the guy.. id actually help out if i had extra btc.

You would actually help him ? Even though he has scammed others since this all started ? Wow
Activity: 151
February 14, 2015, 02:50:00 PM

Also, HBO, I am not liking how you scammed the entire community and are expecting me to pay you back every dime...it's a bit absurd.

Not saying I won't...but your feelings during this whole thing remind me of my pregnant wife.
My god.
I'm not expecting you to pay back every single dime, just minus the funds that I scammed. It's pretty hard to have patience when you get scammed for $5k+ while you're only 16, kicking yourself because you could have used that money on a car or something instead of basically flushing the money down the toilet. Not only that, but the guy who stole from you continues to run his mouth and spews racist remarks while hiding behind a computer screen and you can't do shit. Then he says you're going to receive the money back in February but doesn't say an exact date and goes offline for almost 1 week during the beginning of February. And the total that I scammed was less than $1k USD, I can post the victims here myself if need be

most wont care because they think the victims should of known better, but in honesty its like being outsmarted which can happen to anyone.

i feel for the guy.. id actually help out if i had extra btc.
February 13, 2015, 11:13:10 PM

My god.

Activity: 210
February 13, 2015, 08:16:21 PM

My god.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
February 13, 2015, 04:30:42 PM

My god.
February 13, 2015, 02:14:06 PM
He isn't going to pay me or anyone else back
Have you paid your victims back yet?
He can pay my victims back and then pay me back, fine with that.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
February 13, 2015, 02:05:29 PM
Have you paid your victims back yet?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
February 13, 2015, 12:54:59 PM

Of those that you scammed who have you paid back and why do you expect any different treatment
February 13, 2015, 11:43:41 AM
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
February 13, 2015, 10:24:45 AM
February 11, 2015, 12:22:48 AM
If you have checked his accounts (plural) posts, he has been looking to buy other accounts, so i cannot see him trading with with his "current" account anytime soon, he will just use another. Note to everyone, always make sure you use a trusted escrow.
Activity: 209
February 10, 2015, 11:20:12 PM
Happy bday to me. No funds though  Angry

goodluck with your scam journey, obviously karma is going around and around, perhaps when you are older you will then get scammed again  Undecided , you just turned sympathy from the community to hatred againts you
Nahh, no non escrow deals ever again. I don't care about the communities sympathy, it ain't worth a dime.
I am not sure why, but for some reason I doubt that many people would be willing to make any deals with you without using escrow.

What would you say if someone who is escrow wanted to do a deal with you?
Damn Quickseller, do you know how to read? I said no non escrow deals ever again, which means I will not be dealing without using escrow ever again..
Not even deals that involve newbies wanting to get deals done quickly and are willing to send bitcoin first to you?
February 10, 2015, 11:16:30 PM

goodluck with your scam journey, obviously karma is going around and around, perhaps when you are older you will then get scammed again  Undecided , you just turned sympathy from the community to hatred againts you
Nahh, no non escrow deals ever again. I don't care about the communities sympathy, it ain't worth a dime.
I am not sure why, but for some reason I doubt that many people would be willing to make any deals with you without using escrow.

Damn Quickseller, do you know how to read? I said no non escrow deals ever again, which means I will not be dealing without using escrow ever again..
Activity: 209
February 10, 2015, 10:15:35 PM

February 10, 2015, 10:10:42 PM

i like your "trust score"  hahahh
Thanks  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004
February 10, 2015, 04:26:38 PM

i like your "trust score"  hahahh
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
February 10, 2015, 01:38:39 AM

February 10, 2015, 01:32:29 AM
February 09, 2015, 08:18:22 PM
If the money wasn't mine why would I waste all this time on the forum trying to get it back? I consider myself scammed until I get all the funds back

Roll Eyes. You can't scam other people to recoup your funds. This is ridiculous. Now you've just given segev the excuse to not pay you anything (not that he was ever going to pay you it all back anyway) and you've lost all sympathy with everyone.

This is an enormous clusterfuck. A chain of scammers.

Scammers scamming scammers scamming scammers.

He went out to recoup his funds. He did so by scamming other innocent members at bitcointalk. Now Segvec is never going to pay you back considering you ripped off people here. You are in just as much trouble as he is. Two wrongs do not make a right. This makes you and Segvec both guilty. Two morons who love to scam. hilariousandco is right, scammers scamming scammers. A repeating cycle.
Man you think he's gonna pay me at all if he made me wait this long? He didn't just scam me, he gave me hope and destroyed that hope. That's 100x worse than regular scamming
Pages:
Jump to: