Pages:
Author

Topic: SegWit2x is DEAD! Bitcoin to the Moon! - page 4. (Read 1614 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 106
November 08, 2017, 03:25:22 PM
The deposition segwit2x confused card whales. They don't have time to turn on the pump in order to raise the price before the fork to the maximum. I guess now the price will not increase such steps as it was before. Soon it's December and so I think the price for a few months stabiliziruemost. I see no reason to see this year of $ 10,000.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
November 08, 2017, 03:04:18 PM
I came across a link declaring the cancellation of the hardfork this mid November earlier and this is a great news. Not worrying about the fork will make people buy and hold Bitcoins without having any doubts about what will happen before and after the fork. Bitcoin wins again  Cheesy So Perhaps we can see Bitcoin on 10,000 USD sooner than we thought? Grin

https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-segwit2x/2017-November/000685.html

Not yet!

People are dumping the coin right now trying to get the best of the bubble and this has been reflected in the drop I've been keeping up with in the past hour. Bitcoin dropped around 500 USD in the past hour or so. In the short term (probably over the next few days), we will see some drops and corrections. However, give it a few weeks and we should be back to doing well on our usual routes. We should also keep in mind the support that's been posed by amazon. Seems like they might pick up bitcoin payments soon.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 01:58:53 PM
I came across a link declaring the cancellation of the hardfork this mid November earlier and this is a great news. Not worrying about the fork will make people buy and hold Bitcoins without having any doubts about what will happen before and after the fork. Bitcoin wins again  Cheesy So Perhaps we can see Bitcoin on 10,000 USD sooner than we thought? Grin

https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-segwit2x/2017-November/000685.html
Pages:
Jump to: