Pages:
Author

Topic: Segwit2x is dead, long live Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 4519 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 04:55:48 PM
Hopefully it should now stabilize and consolidate for a bit. That'll help in gaining momentum for the next bull run!

When the asian markets wake up and hear the news we will know the truth. I'm hoping for a run up but fate pointing down, down, down
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 04:51:55 PM
Hopefully it should now stabilize and consolidate for a bit. That'll help in gaining momentum for the next bull run!
Activity: 145
★ WORLDCORE ★
November 08, 2017, 04:51:06 PM
Wow, this news is somehow expected but I did not expect it to happen already.
However I am really glad that there was no split. Less confusion for newbies and no more fight in the community.
If you look at the marketcap it is rising over all, so there is not really money going from BTC to alts, there is new money coming in.
It is a really exiting moment, I hope there will be peace now for a while around BTC.
Activity: 196
November 08, 2017, 04:50:28 PM
Dont know why so much bully comments for btc?

When i understand right, btc will drop, as a lot of guys hoped for getting a new coin for free for making huge profits, now a lot of money should get into alts like the past few hours? this trend will stay, when chinese wake up, they will flood alts too i think so? and mistake on my thoughts? I think there is some money which will be switched into fiat, a lot of money for alts and big (short time) losses, before the so called "big fishes" will buy btc the next few month

Yeah it's weird, people don't like it when you talk down their favourite coin, but they could just buy alts too, nothing's stopping them.

Obviously BTC will drop some and big alts will surge, a child could see it coming.
Activity: 168
HODL
November 08, 2017, 04:46:20 PM

When i understand right, btc will drop, as a lot of guys hoped for getting a new coin for free for making huge profits, now a lot of money should get into alts like the past few hours? this trend will stay, when chinese wake up, they will flood alts too i think so? and mistake on my thoughts? I think there is some money which will be switched into fiat, a lot of money for alts and big (short time) losses, before the so called "big fishes" will buy btc the next few month

You are completely right, those people who says "to the moon" "10k by today", or somebody dont get B2X because they are chinese, doing this, just because they try to effect a price and fishes to think so. Most of them are still on BTC and dont want to lose their money..
HODL
November 08, 2017, 04:43:21 PM
I wonder what is going to happen to the Bitcoin's price when the Chinese people wake up?
We need to wait a few more hours if I'm not mistaken?

They will dump BTC as there is no free B2X money.

stop those fake news, you will not have any effect on price. I understand that it is hard to see how the price is going down Smiley
Activity: 513
Merit: 150
November 08, 2017, 04:42:07 PM

Activity: 98
November 08, 2017, 04:38:34 PM
I wonder what is going to happen to the Bitcoin's price when the Chinese people wake up?

They will dump BTC as there is no free B2X money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
November 08, 2017, 04:38:29 PM
Segwit was happen twice this year and I see a high difference regarding that matter, hoping that after this hardfork a lot of improvement from bitcoin community will happened. Because I believe that thru help of bitcoin economy of each country will change, due to more status of life will changed.
Maybe after this twice segwit, no more hardfork will happen again. Bitcoin will be free to any altcoins that connects with them, I think thru segwit happen bitcoin will become more stronger than before.
Activity: 378
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
November 08, 2017, 04:37:58 PM
10k price before the new year? Any one would like to make a bet?  Grin
Activity: 311
Merit: 109
Endless Horizons!
November 08, 2017, 04:36:35 PM
I'm so glad this is over, we need to stop this stupid manipulation. How can we convince people this is a currency with this literal Teenage drama.
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
November 08, 2017, 04:35:56 PM

Activity: 148
November 08, 2017, 04:26:26 PM
Bitcoin gets stronger and stronger. Now get rid of the big fishes.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 03:54:53 PM
BTC price had reached $7800 and it quickly declined. I didn't have enough time to sell my BTC.

Neither did I. But I'm hoping it goes crazy like that again but I doubt it.
I also wonder why it spiked so hard..  Roll Eyes
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 03:44:03 PM
Good news for all Altcoins, much money flowing back from bitcoin into alts.

https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/#dominance-percentage
Activity: 112
November 08, 2017, 03:42:25 PM
I couldn't believe when I heard about this announcement. I was quite sure that Bitcoin SegWit2x would die but I didn't think that it wouldn't happen! What will happen to SegWit2x supporters? I doubt that they will give up easily. Bitcoin Cash is the only alternative for them right now. BTC price had reached $7800 and it quickly declined. I didn't have enough time to sell my BTC.
HODL
November 08, 2017, 03:42:12 PM
It's a good news or bad news?

Good news to bitcoin, not good to those who bought only to get free B2X. Also good news for alts and ICO's. So in general, yes, its a good news.
Activity: 196
November 08, 2017, 03:41:52 PM
It's a good news or bad news?

I suppose it depends on what you did, it's great news for me I think.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 03:40:06 PM
So many trolled people right now.
I wonder if we gonna see some sort of BTC price stabilization (I'm thinking about 6k-8k levels) or correction perhaps?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
November 08, 2017, 03:39:10 PM
This one should be a lesson for all those that bought things which might not exists. EVER!

After the bitcoingold fiasco this one probably is a nail in the coffin for all those that are future dream trading.
Haven't seen a crash of -86.87% (now) for quite some time.

Pages:
Jump to: