Pages:
Author

Topic: [self-moderated] Report unmerited good posts to Merit Source - page 17. (Read 52606 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1981
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
25 merits away from my next rank. Someone may have a look at my posts and rain some merits to make the journey faster  Cheesy
Activity: 1064
Merit: 638
Once again I am reporting for a user who needs some merits to rank up.

User: UmerIdrees
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250 - ( need 10 merits for Sr-member rank ) he is Sr now

He is doing good in our local

Edit: Thank you so much LoyceV
Activity: 63
Merit: 12
Hi guys,

coincidentally came across this thread and one guy who I am also in touch with via PM because of all the research he does came to my mind as someone who really contributes to fruitful discussions on Bitcointalk. He also initiates discussions with a variety of topics, is super responsive and deserves a lot of merits if you ask me. He puts a lot of effort into his posts obviously and he isn't a once in a month poster. Sadly, we don't have very many newcomers who seek healthy and fruitful discussions about the core characteristics of Bitcoin as a higher order global system. I hope you give him some credit for his efforts.

User: RainbowKun
Activity: 28
Merit: 17

Few selected posts:

Bitcoin and Keynes Plan
Take a look at the future of Bitcoin from the gold standard system
Is Bitcoin possible to build a new "Bretton Woods system
Do you think Bitcoin has matter property?
Why do many people call Bitcoin "digital gold"?
Do you know any game theory tucked inside Bitcoin?
Is the Bitcoin community a DAO? 
Why can Bitcoin change human relations of production? 

Thanks, cheers and enjoy the green candles! Wink

MV

Quoting myself here just to say a big thank you to you guys for sending all those merits to RainbowKun. He seriously deserves it and I can tell you he is planning on expanding his series of articles even further. I allow myself to quote a little part of his PM in which he also said thank you to me for recommending him to you guys.

"To be honest, my articles are not as popular in this forum as I originally thought. Many of them are purely philosophical thinking, and they are not the type that existing forum users like"

I think this is exactly what many of us complain about on this forum. This guy just came here to find like-minded thinkers or at least people who are open for deep and substantial discussions.

Again, nice to see this thread work as intended!

Enjoy the green ones! Wink

MV
Indeed, I often see his articles in the Bitcoin field. It is hard to imagine that new articles are updated every day, and the content can still maintain depth. The author's ideas are very broad, and the knowledge involved is also very rich.

I will take notes while reading his articles, especially in his first article Bitcoin is not just a currency, but represents a new human civilization
”Bit Civilization“  Wonderful!!
Hope he can continue to update.

Activity: 98
Merit: 173
Hi guys,

coincidentally came across this thread and one guy who I am also in touch with via PM because of all the research he does came to my mind as someone who really contributes to fruitful discussions on Bitcointalk. He also initiates discussions with a variety of topics, is super responsive and deserves a lot of merits if you ask me. He puts a lot of effort into his posts obviously and he isn't a once in a month poster. Sadly, we don't have very many newcomers who seek healthy and fruitful discussions about the core characteristics of Bitcoin as a higher order global system. I hope you give him some credit for his efforts.

I am really happy that RainbowKUN can get attention here. I think I am almost the first person to follow him on bitcointalk.lol, his first merit was sent by me, at that time I only had a few merits.

I have read almost every article of his. I can hardly imagine that a person can understand so many subjects.

Whenever a financial crisis breaks out, human civilization will once again face an ancient and unresolved problem, that is, what kind of international reserve currency can truly maintain global financial stability, promote the healthy development of the world economy and build a steady and harmonious world. In history, silver standard, gold standard, the gold exchange standard, Bretton Woods monetary system and Keynes Plan are all arrangements to deal with that problem. However, to this day, it has not been resolved but festered due to the internal defect of the current international monetary system. It was not until 2009 that Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin and gave the ultimate solution to that ancient headache. Bitcoin can well work as the super-sovereign currency of human society and as the anchor of international economy and trade.

It seems that we may not only learn Bitcoin technology, but also at least study finance, history, political science, etc. in order to truly learn Bitcoin.

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
in your opinion, what would be the very best section for him to publish his posts?
In an ideal world, that would be Bitcoin Discussion.

Maybe he'll find an audience in Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion. I'm not sure if it will fit there either, but it has much more serious long-term Bitcoin users.

Thank you again for your recognition and help.
You're welcome Smiley Thanks for writing decent posts, that's what this forum needs Smiley
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 234
Hi guys,

Few selected posts:

Bitcoin and Keynes Plan

MV

Quoting myself here just to say a big thank you to you guys for sending all those merits to RainbowKun. He seriously deserves it and I can tell you he is planning on expanding his series of articles even further. I allow myself to quote a little part of his PM in which he also said thank you to me for recommending him to you guys.

"To be honest, my articles are not as popular in this forum as I originally thought. Many of them are purely philosophical thinking, and they are not the type that existing forum users like"

I think this is exactly what many of us complain about on this forum. This guy just came here to find like-minded thinkers or at least people who are open for deep and substantial discussions.

MV

That's mainly because he posts in Bitcoin Discussion, which gets a lot of low-quality posts. It's unfortunate, but it makes it much harder to find the rare good posts. A load of Merit can make them stand out though, so thanks for posting it here.

Thank you mv1986 for recommending these articles to me in this post. Also thank LoyceV for the merits and suggestions. To be honest, today is indeed the most rewarding day for my merit. The number of merits in one day today exceeds the number in the past 28 days. In the past, my energy was devising these original articles every day, striving to explain my understanding of Bitcoin from different perspectives of different disciplines. Because they are all in-depth thinking about Bitcoin, the articles are mainly published in the Bitcoin section. Conceiving these articles really consumes my energy. I currently don't have the time and energy to read the rules and articles of other sections. However, I will try to write some other types of articles in the follow-up, expounding my views on the world of encryption. Thank you again for your recognition and help.

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166

That's mainly because he posts in Bitcoin Discussion, which gets a lot of low-quality posts. It's unfortunate, but it makes it much harder to find the rare good posts. A load of Merit can make them stand out though, so thanks for posting it here.

Hey Loyce,

in your opinion, what would be the very best section for him to publish his posts?
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

legendary
Hi guys,

Few selected posts:

Bitcoin and Keynes Plan

MV

MV
legendary
Hi guys,

Few selected posts:

Bitcoin and Keynes Plan

MV

Dude, I seriously have no way of determining whether you plagiarized something in that post, which you edited today.  Nor does it really matter to either you or me in so far as merits are concerned, since I wouldn't have merited that post anyway and my statement about you plagiarizing something wasn't an accusation; it was me taking icopress at his word. 

If you really did copy/paste something, and it was reported, the mods will make a determination as to whether you get banned or not.  That's what you ought to be worrying about--but if what you say is true, then I'm confident the mods will be fair and won't ban you.  Also, I didn't put you on my ignore list and I'm sure I'll forget your username soon enough (don't take that personally; I forget most members' usernames quickly if I don't see them for a while) and will gladly merit any post of yours worthy of it.  That's assuming you don't get banned, of course.
Yes, I have explained it to LoyceV. I also made a series of explanations to the post according to his requirements, and added a link to the source.
I'm glad that it was not banned because of this accident,I am also very lucky and happy that loyceV can trust me.

To be honest, I really worry about this all day Cry.

You’re right, I’m just one of many forum members. Many users send many posts every day. It’s hard for us to remember one particular member, especially a novice like me.(lol, I will try my best to let people in the community remember me. Roll Eyes

I refresh the interface almost every 5 minutes, afraid that my account will be banned because of this. Although the account has only been registered for more than 1 month, it is really like my child and I have feelings for it,The first thing after I get up is to open bitcointalk,This has become my habit.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%

Dude, I seriously have no way of determining whether you plagiarized something in that post, which you edited today.  Nor does it really matter to either you or me in so far as merits are concerned, since I wouldn't have merited that post anyway and my statement about you plagiarizing something wasn't an accusation; it was me taking icopress at his word. 

If you really did copy/paste something, and it was reported, the mods will make a determination as to whether you get banned or not.  That's what you ought to be worrying about--but if what you say is true, then I'm confident the mods will be fair and won't ban you.  Also, I didn't put you on my ignore list and I'm sure I'll forget your username soon enough (don't take that personally; I forget most members' usernames quickly if I don't see them for a while) and will gladly merit any post of yours worthy of it.  That's assuming you don't get banned, of course.
Damn, too bad.  That was a pretty good post and I would have merited it without checking for plagiarism....so I'm glad you found out that it was plagiarized before I got suckered.

Gotta be careful with lower-ranked members making very detailed, very well-written posts on this forum.  It's unfortunate that such skepticism is needed when evaluating their posts, but the fact is--and has been for years--that most people who are new to bitcointalk are in it for the money and don't take the time to write out such technical posts as the one by kxwhakexk, and that's assuming they had the ability to write that well in English to begin with.
Sir, I didn't copy and paste it directly from that link.

I read a series of articles in my native language. Then I wrote this post.These are some articles related to DSA:

DSA-数据签名算法(理论)English interpretation-DSA-data signature algorithm (theory)

RSA、DSA算法原理与举例 English interpretation-DSA algorithm principle and examples

加解密篇 - 非对称加密算法 (RSA、DSA、ECC、DH) English interpretation-Encryption and decryption-asymmetric encryption algorithm (RSA, DSA, ECC, DH)

And in the process of reading, I made a series of notes and calculations.Here are some of my explanations
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.57523235

It looks like he's been trying to get Merit from the day he joined, and he did earn 75 Merit in a short time.
When I first registered for an account, my goal was to become a legendary member,I also try my best to do this, replying to 7-8 posts on average every day.But now for me, merit is a secondary aspect,The more important thing is to learn knowledge and make good friends in the forum!But I don't regret that I have suffered those words before. Maybe after many years, it will be interesting to see my naive reply in my newbie period again. Cheesy

It could also be he doesn't know plagiarism isn't allowed on Bitcointalk, he doesn't look like the standard signature spammer. I'll send him a message.
Thank you very much for trusting me, I am definitely not active in bitcointalk for bounty. I reviewed my previous post. It does have similarities with the post pointed out by icopress.

The DSA content I posted was not copied directly from the link he pointed out.As I said in the article, I am not a native English speaker. It is still difficult for me to read articles in pure English.

My purpose in posting this post is to hope that others can point me out mistakes so that I can learn better. But unfortunately this is suspected of plagiarism.I won't make the same mistake again in the future. About technical posts, I will read more and less reply.

I found the previous manuscript. I do have a step-by-step verification.Not plagiarism for merit!

I am also trying to learn programming knowledge to better understand everything about Bitcoin.

Thanks again to everyone who helped me correct my mistakes
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
Damn, too bad.  That was a pretty good post and I would have merited it without checking for plagiarism....so I'm glad you found out that it was plagiarized before I got suckered.

Gotta be careful with lower-ranked members making very detailed, very well-written posts on this forum.  It's unfortunate that such skepticism is needed when evaluating their posts, but the fact is--and has been for years--that most people who are new to bitcointalk are in it for the money and don't take the time to write out such technical posts as the one by kxwhakexk, and that's assuming they had the ability to write that well in English to begin with.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
I'll just leave it here [May LoyceV forgive me]

[...]
I drew attention to this post only because it ended up in this thread .... Not that it bothered me much, I just felt sad to watch Pooya87 explain to this user details that he does not even approximately understand [in the context of wasted time]. Since in this section I periodically come across good posts, even from beginners.
staff
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1610
The Naija & BSFL Sherrif 📛
1. [SCAmWATCH] 50 Websites To Avoid!!

Description : Warning
Category : Scam
Section : Scam accusation

2. [SCAmWATCH] Pivotcoinhub.com; Fake Bitcoin Recovery Site.

3. Open Scam Accusation Against Bounty Manager Rushmoon

Section : Scam accusations

4. [SCAmWATCH] Crypto and Assets Paypal Transactions Scam

5. [SCAmWATCH] Unconfirmed Tnx, Bitcoin Private key, BTC Address Script Scam

6. [SCAmWATCH] Cryptobold.com; Fake Trading signals

7. [SCAmWATCH] BisonPad Scammed Investors

My second coming!! Hopefully you find them helpful..
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
I decided to post the thread link here for review. Thanks

[CHART] Tampilan Bulanan Aktivitas Lokal Board Bahasa Indonesia
Description : Monthly chart of local board activity
Section : Local Board Bahasa Indonesia
Pages:
Jump to: