Pages:
Author

Topic: Selfkey (KEY), TheKey (TKY) or Civic (CVC), which one will be the winner? - page 3. (Read 1563 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
In my opinion none of them will become mainster. Big projects that do a lot of more stuff are adding ID verification to their platforms. Stratis and ICON already ahve this.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I‘m in selfkey invested and think its the most better token than thekey. I did the kyc of both tokens and selfkey did perform much better than thekey. Thekey was absolutely chaos and their tech seems not really faithful. In addition there was this topic about copied contents in the whitepaper. All in all selfkey seems to me the much better project.

Here are some of the differences between selfkey and the key which was posted from an selfkey telegram admin:

TheKey is focused on China ID, although Chinese were not eligible to participate in the sale.
Unlike TheKey, SelfKey has an ID/KYC working technology used by several fintech startups and token sales such as Airswap, Aditus and Polymath. SelfKey ID wallet, besides securely access ID documents, also supports ETH and any ERC-20 token.
Main advantage in my own opinion: The SelfKey marketplace!
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Any thoughts about ontology.networks?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
Just compare Selfkey and TheKey.
I trust Selfkey more, TheKey copied the idea of Selfkey that means they don't have creativity to improve the project in the future if other teams don't do it.

Exactly, and the project of TheKey is crap, i prefer selfkey instead of the other copycat.

This is almost the same thing tha that happened with Dadi - SOMN; only that this is pretty different since they copied the entire project.

I do not know, but why the fuck do they have similiar names? They are not even original at all.
Activity: 99
I've chosen TheKey(TKY) and Selfkey(KEY) my next crypto in my portfolio.
Thanks! I like the NEO structure and China tokens.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Thanks for the nice analysis of all three. Selfkey is already up any times
from ICO prices. Got some selfkey.
Activity: 11
SelfKey has the most potential if they attain their roadmap targets. It's much more powerful than Civic with selfkey you can even apply for citizenship in various countries. I'm wary of anything NEO based as NEO is indivisible how can it be traded efficiently?
Activity: 1154
Merit: 154
I`m participated on the KYC.legal ICO, because I finde the Concept interesting and I like Coins/Tokens wich gave me the Opportunity to generate a passiv income.

https://kyc.legal
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
If all goes as planned, SelfKey will be listed on Kucoin in little over an hour.

If you are thinking about creating an account on the exchange, feel free to use my referral link:
https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3IGjK
Activity: 9
Selfkey ICO sold out after 11 Minutes. Gonna be at Kucoin TOMORROW. crazy.
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
I am preparing to invest in Thekey because the potential of this project is highly appreciated and very difficult to buy. I'm sure Thekey will be very hot tomorrow because the ICO focus will focus on this huge project and the starting price on the x10 exchange
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

I trust Selfkey more, TheKey copied the idea of Selfkey that means they don't have creativity to improve the project in the future if other teams don't do it.

But, Chinese knows how to hype any project up, so the price may be higher then SelfKey.

So I'll invest both, one for $$$ one for the future.

The major difference in TheKey is the NEO structure of it. Nothing else. I don't think these teams have different things too much. They're very similar. CVC has the advantage of being first I believe.
Activity: 22

But, Chinese knows how to hype any project up, so the price may be higher then SelfKey.

So I'll invest both, one for $$$ one for the future.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
I will go with thekey and selfkey after reviewing this ICO, I can see the potential, experience and there's a lot of people who want to invest.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
I think Selfkey will pick up much momentum when the crowdsale starts next week. Like most recent (well prepared) ICO's it will go fast....

Doesn't say anything about the final product or the potential of all three...I think TheKey will also go great....and maybe I will get aboard both Smiley...
Activity: 1
I think it's KEY

AstronautCapital invested in KEY. They have not failed me yet
Activity: 630
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
I am going with self key project.. There is a bit of confusion regarding thekey out as they seem to have reduced the crowdsale cap from 70000 neo to 10k neo
Activity: 266
Personally i prefer thekey as they have already a lot of fundamental experience
Activity: 266
As for me,  all of them are just a weak shadows of something GREAT, that will turn our world into cyberpunk era. Biometric verification will include DNA rapid analysis, and those projects with that feature will rise and rule.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
I choose CIVIC. A great project with a great CEO and team. Perhaps not a very large growth is expected from her. But it is a reliable asset to invest in if long. Capitalization of 300 million, but I think soon will see it in milligram list
Pages:
Jump to: