Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell all to USDT when everything goes down ? - page 4. (Read 650 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I know now is too late now. Like before Smiley
I'm asking for next time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
That good idea but now in my opinion too late because market crash nearly 50% , trend down should be stop at this level and continue the price on consolidation and back to bullish trend again. So now best idea just hold it.
Activity: 96
When the market goes down you buy not sell. This is one of the basic rules to succeed in the crypto game. Your risk of selling and converting to USDT is high. Are you ready to take this risk?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Do you want to convert to dollars to buy some digital currency at the lowest possible price? I'm going to buy some BTC. I believe BTC will continue to grow at some time! Now it is only due to the influence of some countries' policies, I believe it will be good in a few days!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
Is exchanging all your assets to USDT when everything goes down a valid move ?

I believe sell is not the right move when everything go down, you should buy not sell. If you sell when price go down, your asset will not be the same again ( follow down also ), at least hold is better. Besides that, I don't understand why you should sell it, because you need USDT or because the price reach your stop loss? I can't give any advice ( sorry ). Be careful with your asset and stay safe. Have a nice day to you.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I think it is too late now if you want to sell coin to USDT because coin is currently low in value, if you sell it in USDT a few days ago it would be better. Currently the value of the altcoin and bitcoin copper is falling quite deep, if sold out at this time is not a wise thing. Do not be trapped by the speculators who are trying to reduce the mayor.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
Its a good strategy if you do it in the beginning of the crash and the worst you can do if you do it too late Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

It is not the best thing to do at the moment, just keep everything on bitcoin or just buy any other stable altcoin like bitUSD. We all know in here that Tether is highly manipulated by bitfinex, and they can take the control of everything if they want, so for me, it is a huge risk to put your money in usdt.

If you already made good profit, you can consider doing this. I don't do this for example, no need to get back to fiat money. USDT is not even fiat money but you think it is. The best is watching your positions closely.

It is not the best thing to do at the moment, just keep everything on bitcoin or just buy any other stable altcoin like bitUSD. We all know in here that Tether is highly manipulated by bitfinex, and they can take the control of everything if they want, so for me, it is a huge risk to put your money in usdt.

How is it highly manipulated ? I see the price on coinmarketcap is mostly very close to 1 $

What is the difference between USDT and bitUSD ?
Activity: 258
Merit: 104

Activity: 111
Merit: 1
It's good to do that BEFORE everything goes down or when you see early sings... I've sold after the first crash at -20% and later regreted it when all coins I had went 3x to 10x...

In times like these, it's good to have tether to buy more.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

I don't really trust tether, so I wouldn't do that if I were you. If you don't trade and don't really need to cash out, just hold on to your coins, because this will turn around. It happen with China, and now it will happen again. I still think that this is just wall strees guys shortening BTC now that the first futures contracts are ending. They are taking advantage of some fud regarding regulation and mining, and are making huge profit since it's easy for them to manipulate the markets. I think you should hold your coins, but if you really need to sell, please sell it to fiat and not tether.
Some what, i do that with USD, just have to really watch your number and make sure you get it at good times, otherwise you could take a loss

How do you mean ? If all goes down it's hard to make mistake by changing to fiat or USDT isnt it ?
Activity: 512
Merit: 33
The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution
Some what, i do that with USD, just have to really watch your number and make sure you get it at good times, otherwise you could take a loss
Pages:
Jump to: