Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ethereum or hold ? - page 11. (Read 1549 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
April 16, 2018, 10:28:33 AM
Yes I decide to hold bitcoin and Ethereum. Now both Ethereum and bitcoin price is increasing twinkle twinkle. Hope that in current month April bitcoin price will achieve a better standard position in currency market caps. So no selling only holding.
if i have given a chance to have both i would love hold itknow why? because we all know that bitcoin price is low so i think holding is the best way to do when market price is kinda low, if we really want to have big profit we should know how to trade because in trading thats  the way on us if when we are going to hold or when we are going to sell.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 10:04:34 AM
I think it is always better to hold Ethereum instead selling it, especially actually the current rate still low compared to few months ago. Ethereum have very promising potential and most crypto experts predict that its price will go up highly during the few coming months and years, so the best choice is holding.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 16, 2018, 09:44:38 AM
Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.
yes ,, all the coin prices are now starting to rise slowly. I guess I prefer to hold the ethereum rather than sell. ethereum has touched more than $ 1k and now the price of ethereum goes down to $ 500. why not wait for prices to rise higher than sell now...that can make valuable our asset.

Well if you're in profit already and you're holding a lot of eth, then i think selling a few wouldn't be a bad idea with the intent of buying back when a correction takes place. Eth is for long term holding same as btc since it's value may well go way up in the future.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
April 16, 2018, 09:33:44 AM
If you want to speculate and make a profit soon, then sell; If, on the other hand, you do not need the money, you can wait and see it as a long-term investment and forget for a moment about its price.
You can be a short term trader if you want to sell right away after profit, but this ETH has a big community and solid supporters
and they continue to develop the coin, so as the number of investors are increasing, the potential of ETH to grow is big because it's next to bitcoin
so it's popularity alone would help.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 09:28:48 AM
Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.
yes ,, all the coin prices are now starting to rise slowly. I guess I prefer to hold the ethereum rather than sell. ethereum has touched more than $ 1k and now the price of ethereum goes down to $ 500. why not wait for prices to rise higher than sell now...that can make valuable our asset.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
April 16, 2018, 09:19:33 AM
Price of Ethereum was above $1500 few months back and right now its around $500 so either to hold or sell will depend on what price you bought your ether and if you have invested at higher price then selling right would be the most stupid thing to do so its better to hold it for a long term.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
April 16, 2018, 09:17:14 AM
Hold your bulls buddy! There is no point in rushing this thing and whether you hold BTC or ETH at this time both are going to be profitable for you real soon. You know what they say that ATH prices might be caught up by one or two months from now and you can have plenty of the profits on them I you hold. In fact I would say if you have some spare savings then just throw it into the crypto and get some more ETH's for yourself. You can always expect this baby to grow a lot and it could even benefit more than BTC as going from 500 bucks to 1200+ is far simpler than going from 8K USD to 15K USD in case of BTC-ETH portfolio.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
April 16, 2018, 09:17:07 AM
It is still a good buy zone for ethereum and bitcoin. I don't have any plan to sell my ethereum, I still holding ethereum. I really support ethereum and will continue to buy more ethereum for every dip of the market. As long as there is dip, I still have a good buy opportunity.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 09:00:13 AM
According to what I see, the market is down and I think it will continue to go down in the next two days, so if you can then you should sell and buy it when it comes down to the bottom. . Currently I have sold what I have and I am holding USDT.
Activity: 12
April 16, 2018, 08:29:28 AM
If you want to speculate and make a profit soon, then sell; If, on the other hand, you do not need the money, you can wait and see it as a long-term investment and forget for a moment about its price.
Activity: 364
April 16, 2018, 08:19:03 AM
right now I prefer to hold the coins I have because I do not want to sell them for a low price and it will only make me lose, I will continue to hold it until I get profit
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
April 16, 2018, 07:24:05 AM
I suggest you keep the ethereum instead of selling it because there will be something later, I chose to hold and buy some at the lowest price in my opinion, this is just a suggestion and may also be wrong but my prediction says that the price of ethereum will at least reach $700.
Activity: 49
April 16, 2018, 07:17:41 AM
If you are short-term trader you can sell and rebuy at lower price, at any other way just hodl
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
April 16, 2018, 07:15:16 AM
Given the current state of market, it is advisable to hold your ETH, unless you bought them for 350-400$ (which was the price during the recent dip).
ETH has so much potential and I do not see a reason to sell it for anything below the 1000$ mark.
Next time onwards, do mention your buying price in the description so I can provide you with a better advice. I am just assuming that you bought it for 500$ and are looking to sell it for 520-550$.
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 07:01:34 AM
When I initially purchased ETH, it was about 300 USD, as soon as I put in some more money, the price raised & raised and reached at $1000. After the fall of all crypto coins in the market, I thought to sell the ETH which I am holding, and observed for few days, analytics showed the little raise in the price since few days.
Ethereum technology is being used by many organizations hence we can consider a potential growth in the Future.
April 16, 2018, 06:47:13 AM
Definitely holding is the best move to do to maximize the  power of etherium in the future, but also there are many factors to consider and one of it is when you really need the money because some emergency situation happened and money is the only thing that can solve the situation. In the other side if you prefer holding then you must need to regularly monitor the coin so that you will know when is the time to sell the coin and gain profit. For me ethereum and bitcoin are the same and you need to wait for more months or year to see the best of them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 06:23:48 AM
My choice for ETH is to hold because already we have seen the previous of ETH is more than 1300$ when bull run start the price of ETH will reach to more than 1500$. So it is the right time, to hold the ETH as long as possible until you make some decent profit from it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
April 16, 2018, 05:56:46 AM
i don't sell it until price will not come up because i have good capital so i am not gonna sell it out and i am thinking to invest some more capital on the coin btc and eth in both i will suggest to the people also don't be panic ever and don't go for it just keep patience and after some time you will take good breath. 
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
April 16, 2018, 05:44:18 AM
I think that not selling for people who has it. Just hold and also meantime if you don't have any it is a good time to buy for longterm when the price is under 700
Activity: 96
April 16, 2018, 05:29:50 AM
I feel that according to the current market, you should keep, rather than wait to sell. I think Bitcoin and Ethereum still have room to rise.
Pages:
Jump to: