Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ethereum or hold ? - page 6. (Read 1549 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 12:20:36 PM
Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.
I believe that at this point you should sell ETH, you can see that the price of ETH is increasing very strong in the past few days and are showing signs of leveling off at $ 590. According to my analysis, the price of ETH is very strong and can dump at any time. So you should sell ETH at this time to get the best profit and minimize risk.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
April 20, 2018, 12:17:26 PM
From the pool of cryptos I think eth has been a strong crypto which is as volatile as the likes of bitcoin and had people bought when it dipped to ~300 dollars you should be almost 100% up in profit as price is now racing towards $600....so i say buy and hold.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 12:13:15 PM
Ethereum is only just starting to recover from last months crash, selling now would be unwise. My suggestion is to hold the ethereum and sell it for a nice profit later on, or to invest it later in a promising initial coin offering.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 11:57:18 AM
Ethereum and all cryptocurrencies has a good trend in a few day so hold your coins until they reach resistance area in charts. Cryptocurrencies will be raise in 2018 but we dont know when its time and if you have assets i think its good to invest now.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 11:50:31 AM
 ETH price is still far below the 1400$, I think it will hit the high price in 2018 just hold for long term investment is much better
Activity: 672
April 20, 2018, 11:18:32 AM
Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.
If you believe  there is something you want to do with money, then you can withdraw it rather than leave it there. But if there is nothing to do with it, then it’s best to leave it in your wallet and wait for the price to go higher than the rate it is now, cause everyone believes that the price still has a long way to go, and that’s for sure. In fact it’s best you leave it and wait for price to increase.
Activity: 378
April 20, 2018, 07:43:23 AM
This is good news for all of us. Bitcoin and Ethereum prices are starting to rise again. If my suggestion you should not directly sell Ethereum you have. You should still hold and you wait until it rises very high. Because the opportunity to go up again would still be possible. We must monitor the development of the coins we have.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
April 20, 2018, 07:34:13 AM
Ethereum has disappointed many people over the past three months, the price of it has dipped constantly during this period. So, the price is very cheap now. Although, it has started to increase again over the past few days, but it would take some time to recover well. So, if you sell in this slump period then it wouldn't be profitable for you. The best option is to hold it till the market recover.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
April 20, 2018, 07:21:57 AM
the price of ethereum is fluctuating now where we take any decision and can take step over there but if we have surviving power then i think we should little more wait because price will grow up more than our exceptions keep holding is better option for us if we can and then time will come soon where we can make more profit.  
Activity: 476
April 20, 2018, 07:21:32 AM

I advice that just hold  for a while because the price wipl rise much more into the market just wait for it happen and it is not impossible to happen because i noticed that thry ethereum rise and fall depends on the bitcoins too maybe not all the time but still you have an idea. And we all know that the bitcoins will rise so just hpld ethereum and qhen bitcoins rise they will rise too and your money can rise too maybe 50% more into the market or even more like double the price
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 07:07:58 AM
selling a ETH is a stupid decision now.price are increses 200$ in just few days so just hold for a while for more profit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
April 20, 2018, 06:59:28 AM
I plan to hold it based on all information that i've read
That is great step. Day trading with ETH gives you better amount as well but as far as my choice is concerned, yes holding makes it better and especially in such situation where the prices are down. Because if you start selling them they may be giving you bad in return. So wait for the prices to get higher and only then profit from them can be earned. If you want that, keep holding dude.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
April 20, 2018, 04:00:33 AM
With today's growth momentum I think you should keep on ETH. They are not easy to reduce in the near future, ETH and other altcoin prices are growing quite well. So, holding them will make you a very good profit later on.
Activity: 125
April 20, 2018, 03:52:45 AM
In the current market, of course, it is necessary to maintain it. At present, the price of Ethereum is still falling. We should wait patiently and wait for the market to rise. Let's consider whether to sell.
Activity: 126
April 20, 2018, 03:45:42 AM
Judging from this market, we certainly cannot sell our Ethereum. The current price has fallen a lot compared to last year, and we should now hold or buy it. The day of waiting for the price to rise.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
April 20, 2018, 03:38:02 AM
I consider ethereum as one of the best long term investments in crypto so I don't think selling now is a good idea. If you are too scared because you are new or you invest a big amount then maybe sell half of it once it reaches $1,000.
Activity: 472
April 20, 2018, 03:22:05 AM
The price of Ethereum has dropped sharply over the past few weeks, so there is no point in selling now as the price is quite low. I think you should hold it and wait till the market recovers.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 03:13:00 AM
Just hold a bit longer you will get more profitable, the market now it's still recovering, if you sell now you will only get a little profit.
Decision of buying more is relevant towards this market but is irrelevant for those who want to sell. Holding your coins are the best decisions to get huge profit after high jumps of the market value. Since crypto is a long term invest so you should wait more otherwise you will get nothing well. As a productive investor you should wait more otherwise your all hard work and struggle will demolish by your own hands.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
April 19, 2018, 06:57:36 PM
You could expect something more since it is just coming out of a bearish trend, it could be a sign of a change in trend that could have a small correction and then increase more. remember that we are only in the month of April and if you wait at the end of the year you could have higher profits

Although seems not possible but we are expecting that this month is the start of the bull run.
There's a lot to expect this year, the prior months  was not a good experience but we were able to survive it, so now let's enjoy it and hold.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 06:22:41 PM
You could expect something more since it is just coming out of a bearish trend, it could be a sign of a change in trend that could have a small correction and then increase more. remember that we are only in the month of April and if you wait at the end of the year you could have higher profits
Pages:
Jump to: