Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell Everything? - page 3. (Read 101382 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 04, 2017, 12:17:31 AM
Wrong move if you sell your bitcoins right now. You can see that price is going up day by day , so its better to buy and buy bitcoin right now ,to get big return after 3 months.

The price now is at $1,200 and think about if you are going to sell now. We are still hoping for some big investors to invest with bitcoin for this year and for the next years to come. And we'll if you are a long time trader, you will wait for some more time before selling. But I can't help myself sometimes I need to force myself to sell some when there's a need.
If you need the money you don't have to force yourself to sell it or feel bad about selling, after all, that is why we have money in the first place so we can store our wealth and use that wealth when we need it the most.

I totally agree with you. Wealth should bring joy. And if people want to buy something for ourselves, but now a good time to sell

We can't say in such situations, there are emergency happening that we need to force sell some of it. Especially if most of your assets are into bitcoin, since I'm that type of person that I'm not asking any help from other people when it comes to financial. But when I had to sell them out, I will try to recover them too with trading.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Massive price drop coming...
March 03, 2017, 08:00:45 PM
You dont need to sell everything only sell the amount you need. Because investing in bitcoin right now is the best way to do. Holding it for a long time maybe 3 years will give you huge profit that you didnt expected.
You can very well make a good amount of money if you are able to trade wisely and good traders are making a lot of coins per month rather than sitting on top of your coins for a couple of year and you can book your profits and wait for a good time to re enter the coin.
Exactly, many people don’t realize the fact that they can make a lot of profit while the price of the bitcoin is rising ratherthan saving and waitinguntil the price goes down and then starts complying, smart people would use some of their money on trading selling and rebuying bitcoin and saving the other half.
That is why there is a trading site that we can buy low and sell high if the price is high. also those site are calling market place because its a place where we can buy and sell .. if you are not smart every time the price increase you can not gain the profit of the price increase instead you are losing your opportunity to make a profit in few days or weeks.. like you said if you are just investing and hold it for a long time before you sell you lose a lot of opportunity when the price is fluctuating every time the price is high and low fluctuate..
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
March 03, 2017, 07:52:58 PM
You dont need to sell everything only sell the amount you need. Because investing in bitcoin right now is the best way to do. Holding it for a long time maybe 3 years will give you huge profit that you didnt expected.
You can very well make a good amount of money if you are able to trade wisely and good traders are making a lot of coins per month rather than sitting on top of your coins for a couple of year and you can book your profits and wait for a good time to re enter the coin.
Exactly, many people don’t realize the fact that they can make a lot of profit while the price of the bitcoin is rising ratherthan saving and waitinguntil the price goes down and then starts complying, smart people would use some of their money on trading selling and rebuying bitcoin and saving the other half.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
March 03, 2017, 07:48:15 PM
At this stage any option related to bitcoin, being investing or selling it can damage you in the future, if i had hold i would had made some extra money

You should allocate a certain amount of coins for each option (e.g. trading, holding, investing). In that case you will benefit from several situations at the same time. That's also what I do - except the investment example. I have different wallets containing a certain amount of coins purely for trading purposes, and different wallets that I have for long term holding purposes. Why focusing on just one thing when you can do more things at the same time? Never limit yourself when you don't have to. Wink

altcoins looks like doesnt able anymore to hold the pression of bitcoin and are dropping too fast, soo maybe its time to focus at bitcoin or dash that has jumped 50% this week.

People mostly jump into altcoins at the time the Bitcoin price is going down, and vice versa. That very well explains why altcoins aren't doing well currently. Dash is definitely an exception as they have seen the price explode in value to insane levels. I must however note that you shouldn't focus too much on Dash as this pump (because that's what it is) won't last endlessly.
but to me i think the bitcoin price is increasing continuously and that is why people are just hold their bitcoin and are not going to invest them in fiat because from there they are getting a good amount of profit that is also causing the increase in price of bitcoin.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
March 03, 2017, 02:47:16 PM
Wrong move if you sell your bitcoins right now. You can see that price is going up day by day , so its better to buy and buy bitcoin right now ,to get big return after 3 months.

The price now is at $1,200 and think about if you are going to sell now. We are still hoping for some big investors to invest with bitcoin for this year and for the next years to come. And we'll if you are a long time trader, you will wait for some more time before selling. But I can't help myself sometimes I need to force myself to sell some when there's a need.
If you need the money you don't have to force yourself to sell it or feel bad about selling, after all, that is why we have money in the first place so we can store our wealth and use that wealth when we need it the most.

I totally agree with you. Wealth should bring joy. And if people want to buy something for ourselves, but now a good time to sell
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 03, 2017, 01:44:35 PM

March 03, 2017, 01:21:40 AM

It's stupid to sell now while seeing the price is still moving up, let's not waste this opportunity to earn more and learn to discipline yourselves to be patient. Selling is just like ending our opportunity to earn and we never know when will this price stop and will fall again.
After March 11, we will determine what would be the possible movement of price but this time it's still good to hold.

It depends if you think that it's stupid to sell now, there are traders that are making this price as their goal. But it's good to wait for some more time because the price is going to keep on increasing and few more days left before the ETF for sure we'll see a great price movement of bitcoin. And mostly many will sell by that time.

those traders that you are talking about do sell now but they buy back in right afterwards.
people always forget about the buy back in part! when you are investing short term, you sell when you reach your profit target and also when you think this is the short term's high price. so you sell before the drop and then as soon as price dropped you buy back.

now this high is for example $1270 and the drop is to $1260

and unless you are a good trader with some tools at your service, you shouldn't be doing this.

This type of trading is quite of risky but there are some that makes their own gambling this way. Because they can see an advantage for every movement of bitcoins price. But as of now, we can that's the price keeps on moving further and I'm worried about that if I'm not able to sell for the next days, unexpected thing will happen.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
March 03, 2017, 12:55:29 AM

It's stupid to sell now while seeing the price is still moving up, let's not waste this opportunity to earn more and learn to discipline yourselves to be patient. Selling is just like ending our opportunity to earn and we never know when will this price stop and will fall again.
After March 11, we will determine what would be the possible movement of price but this time it's still good to hold.

It depends if you think that it's stupid to sell now, there are traders that are making this price as their goal. But it's good to wait for some more time because the price is going to keep on increasing and few more days left before the ETF for sure we'll see a great price movement of bitcoin. And mostly many will sell by that time.

those traders that you are talking about do sell now but they buy back in right afterwards.
people always forget about the buy back in part! when you are investing short term, you sell when you reach your profit target and also when you think this is the short term's high price. so you sell before the drop and then as soon as price dropped you buy back.

now this high is for example $1270 and the drop is to $1260

and unless you are a good trader with some tools at your service, you shouldn't be doing this.
March 03, 2017, 12:31:11 AM

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 02, 2017, 04:45:15 PM
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 02, 2017, 04:24:40 PM
I have many friends who are willing to sell all their savings Bitcoin because of what is now the high price of cryptocurrency. They bought Bitcoin for 500 and for sale in 1100 for them to be profitable. But they do not because of the panic, but because of what is considered a logical sale

The bitcoin price will rise again. So it is better not to sell.

It's obvious that the price will rise again and that's for sure that will happen for the next months. As of now, the price is quite calm at $1,170 - $1,190+ and if we we'll just be patient we can harvest the profit that price will increase soon. I regret that I sold some of it when the price was lower than $560, a very bad move for a panicking trader.

you should never regret selling bitcoin as long you needed the money. otherwise in case you don't need the money and sell the coins just because price looks iffy you are making a big mistake.
of course you may also be selling if you think price will come down tomorrow and you plan on buying cheaper coins.
yes i also agree with you i think selling bitcoin in present time when the price of bitcoin is increasing continuously, will be a big mistake. i will never sell my bitcoin in the current price because i am 100 % sure that the price of bit wil cross 2000 USD level very soon and we are going see that price of bitcoin trading above 2000 USD in near future.
I don't see anything wrong with selling at the moment I think the price is going to get lower in the next two weeks so right now, at least to me, seems like a good moment to sell, then when the price gets lower you can get more bitcoin for your money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
March 02, 2017, 11:47:36 AM

Exactly !, holding now is a great choice rather than selling it because of panic selling that somebody's doing.
Just sell the amount you just need and avoud luxurious thing now because the price is still increasing just hold it.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 02, 2017, 11:42:46 AM
sell everything today probably would be a decision that is really bad to be taken. seen from today, bitcoin prices go up, it can even be said that the price increase is currently happening, really rise so quickly. bitcoin wait for the price to $ 1500 and then sold it will probably be a decision that is so good.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
March 02, 2017, 11:15:15 AM
At this stage any option related to bitcoin, being investing or selling it can damage you in the future, if i had hold i would had made some extra money

You should allocate a certain amount of coins for each option (e.g. trading, holding, investing). In that case you will benefit from several situations at the same time. That's also what I do - except the investment example. I have different wallets containing a certain amount of coins purely for trading purposes, and different wallets that I have for long term holding purposes. Why focusing on just one thing when you can do more things at the same time? Never limit yourself when you don't have to. Wink

altcoins looks like doesnt able anymore to hold the pression of bitcoin and are dropping too fast, soo maybe its time to focus at bitcoin or dash that has jumped 50% this week.

People mostly jump into altcoins at the time the Bitcoin price is going down, and vice versa. That very well explains why altcoins aren't doing well currently. Dash is definitely an exception as they have seen the price explode in value to insane levels. I must however note that you shouldn't focus too much on Dash as this pump (because that's what it is) won't last endlessly.
I see some other altcoin good to invest but we cannot be sure how long you will get profit into it. Not like bitcoin that have investors trust that they will not lost too much and have ability to earn Huge profit saving it for long term.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
March 02, 2017, 11:04:42 AM
That is true. Don't sell everything and just keep hodling bitcoin because the price seems about to increase even more and that is the best for long term hodlers. Just sell the amount or worth of bitcoin that you need to pay your expenses and not all of them. Long term s always the best choice for serious earners and short term is just for rushers who don't appreciate the beauty of bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
March 02, 2017, 10:13:56 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
March 02, 2017, 09:41:52 AM
You shouldn't sell everything because it might have no good effect of btc economy for now and holding the remaining balances can be profit gaining in the future rise and fall. For now you may just sell few of it for own good purposes that is useful for your needs and that profit is very important for spending and investing for another optional profit gaining businesses, whether a fiat or bitcoin investments.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
March 02, 2017, 08:26:33 AM

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
March 02, 2017, 07:58:11 AM

You are right things are looking good for the bitcoin and the price keeps on rising little by little each day. If you are going to sell it now you will be let down if look at the price over a couple of weeks for example.
And I personally think and hope that the Price of the Bitcoin will be $1.500 by the end of this month. Grin
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
Fully Regulated Crypto Casino
March 02, 2017, 01:03:54 AM

Pages:
Jump to: