Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell Everything? - page 67. (Read 101382 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 26, 2016, 01:58:46 PM
i dont think so that you should actually sell any of your bitcoins, the best idea is to sell all your cryptos and then buy bitcoins, as the price of the bitcoin will surely grow in the future
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
February 26, 2016, 01:27:39 PM
I think still the best for me right now is don't sell it everything just sell few of them and some of them save to your wallet because we don't know the flow of the price there's a chance that the price will still increase  so that you can still make profit if it will happen..
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Forza Roma
February 26, 2016, 12:11:34 PM
You can sell everything of course but it think it would be bad because the halving is coming and you will lose profit if you sell them now.
I think investing is now the best thing to do, its the opposite but the price is low and the future of the bitcoin is good.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 26, 2016, 11:52:48 AM
It is not good to sell it. Because the value is very low. But maybe it is good now to sell it, because you never know what can happen later.
But the price is now stable and that is okay. But I hope later that the value will rise more later in the future.

There's no such thing as price low and price high.

For profit takers any price can considered as high as long as they make profit for that coins when sold much especially if there's a large margin in just few days.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 26, 2016, 11:51:12 AM
It is not good to sell it. Because the value is very low. But maybe it is good now to sell it, because you never know what can happen later.
But the price is now stable and that is okay. But I hope later that the value will rise more later in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 26, 2016, 11:38:44 AM
Actually one can do that if it only hold a small amount of coins (his everything lol) for profit taking "only" if the coin bought when the price dips to around $370 weeks ago.

If it believes that the price will suffered again the dip status in the upcoming weeks then go with the risk.
Activity: 616
February 26, 2016, 11:26:57 AM
Its not smart to sell everything now around this time. Because the value is not so high so you wont get much money.
But I hope later that more people will invest it and that they can have a lot of profit later in the future.
Activity: 238
February 26, 2016, 09:43:48 AM
you can sell all your bitcoin if you are satisfied and you feel that the price will goes down sooner..
So make sure you have a right decision to sell everything in your wallet. so that you can't be lose in the future..

With that said, just hold on to them. Else you would feel the loss later on.. Bitcoin will have its time so soon now. Dont give up just yet.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
February 26, 2016, 09:19:32 AM
you can sell all your bitcoin if you are satisfied and you feel that the price will goes down sooner..
So make sure you have a right decision to sell everything in your wallet. so that you can't be lose in the future..
Activity: 195
Merit: 104
February 26, 2016, 09:00:47 AM
That's true holding right now is the best possible option available for all of us, so its better not to sell at a moment as it won't give you good profits at a moment as the price is quiet low.

I think the price will rise in the next 6 months. So I will be patient. I will only sell when there is price bubble.
Activity: 205
February 25, 2016, 12:50:51 PM
You should sell everything. What bad cam come out of it? Worst case scenario it'll be experience.

You should not sell anything these days, because you will lose profit in the most cases these days, if you would wait for the halving it would be much better for your bitcoins.
I think you just need to be patient so you can later make money from the halving that is coming this year.

so at least we should have the patience to high price increases.
do not have to sell everything. save some of it better. because the price will definitely go up, so you are ready to sell most when prices rise.

That's the only thing you need if you want to make profit these days with the bitcoin, just hold them for a long time and sell them later so you will have a lot of profit.
I think if the people have the patient they will get rewarded for it because of the halving that is coming.
It is not good to sell now at this moment. The value now is quite low so that is not so good if that is going to sell now.
If you wait a little longer than the value will rise soon for a long time and than you can sell it with profit.

Yes, and I think this is the right time to buy and not to sell, and if you sell all your bitcoins at a moment, then that would be a worst decision of life for sure.
It is indeed not the right time to sell it. Maybe it is the time to buy it. If you want to do an investment.
But sell cant this time. The value is now quite low and the value is now rising slowly. So you can sell it later for profit.

That's true holding right now is the best possible option available for all of us, so its better not to sell at a moment as it won't give you good profits at a moment as the price is quiet low.
Activity: 322
February 25, 2016, 12:49:08 PM
You should sell everything. What bad cam come out of it? Worst case scenario it'll be experience.

You should not sell anything these days, because you will lose profit in the most cases these days, if you would wait for the halving it would be much better for your bitcoins.
I think you just need to be patient so you can later make money from the halving that is coming this year.

so at least we should have the patience to high price increases.
do not have to sell everything. save some of it better. because the price will definitely go up, so you are ready to sell most when prices rise.

That's the only thing you need if you want to make profit these days with the bitcoin, just hold them for a long time and sell them later so you will have a lot of profit.
I think if the people have the patient they will get rewarded for it because of the halving that is coming.
It is not good to sell now at this moment. The value now is quite low so that is not so good if that is going to sell now.
If you wait a little longer than the value will rise soon for a long time and than you can sell it with profit.

Yes, and I think this is the right time to buy and not to sell, and if you sell all your bitcoins at a moment, then that would be a worst decision of life for sure.
It is indeed not the right time to sell it. Maybe it is the time to buy it. If you want to do an investment.
But sell cant this time. The value is now quite low and the value is now rising slowly. So you can sell it later for profit.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
February 25, 2016, 11:17:43 AM
Selling everything can be good but its how you look at it this is because of the future of the bitcoin is pretty bright.
The halving is coming so selling could be bad if you think about it, I even think the halving will let the price jump to a high amount.

Yes, its better to hold bitcoins at a moment, as the halving would make the price much higher so selling right now would be the worst financial decision to make.
Activity: 672
February 24, 2016, 04:29:10 PM
Selling everything can be good but its how you look at it this is because of the future of the bitcoin is pretty bright.
The halving is coming so selling could be bad if you think about it, I even think the halving will let the price jump to a high amount.
Activity: 350
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 24, 2016, 03:51:30 PM
If it will reach 1000$ I'll be a happy camper.  But that could also decrease prices so it would all be compensated like that.
Activity: 195
Merit: 104
February 24, 2016, 02:39:20 PM
Not now because the halving is coming and it will greatly affect the circulation's of bitcoin in block chain network.

The block reward halving could more than double the price. The price could go higher than the $1000 mark.
Activity: 140
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 24, 2016, 02:07:09 PM
Not now because the halving is coming and it will greatly affect the circulation's of bitcoin in block chain network.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
February 24, 2016, 01:52:15 PM
It's never good to sell everything. You should have some back up and you can never know for sure how the trends will develpe.

Yeah and even if the price climbs up, it is recommended not to sell your bitcoins, sell part of it and rest keep it safe for the future as not sure what bitcoin will hold us for future.

It the price climb up really high, i think we should  sell all the bitcoins to get maximum profit.
And surely when price goes down we can again buy them. it will help us to maximize profit.

It depends on the difinition of "really high", the price could go high and higher. We do not know how high it will go.
Activity: 154
February 24, 2016, 11:48:19 AM
It's never good to sell everything. You should have some back up and you can never know for sure how the trends will develpe.

Yeah and even if the price climbs up, it is recommended not to sell your bitcoins, sell part of it and rest keep it safe for the future as not sure what bitcoin will hold us for future.

It the price climb up really high, i think we should  sell all the bitcoins to get maximum profit.
And surely when price goes down we can again buy them. it will help us to maximize profit.
Activity: 280
February 24, 2016, 11:31:36 AM
I think its very stupid to sell your bitcoins right now, the halving is coming this year and this will let the price increase for sure so if you just stay in this market you will gain more profit at the end of this year.

Its of course a risk your are taking but the bitcoin is one whole risk if you ask me, its just how you look at it, I think we just need to be patient for the halving.
Pages:
Jump to: