Pages:
Author

Topic: SELL * MY BTC $ FOR YOU PAYPAL $ * CHECK PRICES!! - page 4. (Read 4663 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 250
Doing a trade with him right now, will update.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Bought from this guy 3 times already. I saw him on TBN and saw him here too so I was thinking I could trust him due to his good feedback there. Good Seller.

Yes sure we will belive you if you will post proofs of this 3 deals, else I am sure you are his alt.

You need a better story please leave this forum.

_ lol man, I sold him like 50$ worth of BTC
I'm not scamer, I'm newbie, it's different!

Some news transactions

45$ https://blockchain.info/tx/51f074758a89530a1967594aa825f16bb937d0ddf93a74eced8789b2653c62f6
156$ https://blockchain.info/tx/00cc7963e9a7c14a345ec5b23ba45ac3dac48bc75947597534bf54a4e09acf48
19$ https://blockchain.info/tx/3647146bba3d61ae124e59aea919bc0a628754b5ded7e3f4cd9fd1646ccc65cd
107$ https://blockchain.info/tx/0437bb03030aab95f772b613f90d87a7e930d4c890d44d7e458bd04da4f9959b
52$ https://blockchain.info/tx/0d9d8bcb131f2733f6749cb0f14315c3e4d9a3304b48756059c4132dbacf74f8
209$ https://blockchain.info/tx/bf9a0e80aa2855a67084ac9fef236260a4505705337fb751384cf5bac840d01e
261$ https://blockchain.info/tx/28f146653109f667a87ef0217c0700a7e18963aac39b79bb60e13a6a65b70885
53$ https://blockchain.info/tx/f45d8a881adf9d0eb5dfccc36b452b2f338f85960c1eb2cdcb68ec4af27550e9
93$ https://blockchain.info/tx/df7515e95e8d10aa77bb94cf08455fcd584c7045ed7e1bde706e7825aa094e38

What kind of fools do you take us for, we have been here for quite sometime now and we have seen it all, a member creating new accounts to start a thread to scam other people and use their old account to vouch for the other one. there are Txids when exchanging btc and you could show proof of the 3 exchanges and link to the TBN account, I have been on TBN for ages and never saw this user.

You can enter on MarketPlace in TBN?
Check my profile page bro http://thebot.net/members/mabeimrox.256589/
+15 positive feedbacks
Check my thread http://thebot.net/threads/my-btc-for-you-paypal.374246/
I have selling like 5 BTC in TBN lol

Please guys, stop says shits in my post, thanks Smiley

Have a nice day!
Activity: 254
What kind of fools do you take us for, we have been here for quite sometime now and we have seen it all, a member creating new accounts to start a thread to scam other people and use their old account to vouch for the other one. there are Txids when exchanging btc and you could show proof of the 3 exchanges and link to the TBN account, I have been on TBN for ages and never saw this user.
Bought from this guy 3 times already. I saw him on TBN and saw him here too so I was thinking I could trust him due to his good feedback there. Good Seller.

Thanks for trust!

I hope you buy more later Wink

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Yes sure we will belive you if you will post proofs of this 3 deals, else I am sure you are his alt.

You need a better story please leave this forum.
Activity: 693
Merit: 100
I can take all your BTC for 0%. Send PM if interested

Good offer, but I prefer win % on sale, if you want, check my prices up!

Thanks for comment!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
I can take all your BTC for 0%. Send PM if interested
BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! BUMP!

Let's BUY SOME BTC BTC BTC BTC BTC BTC BTC BTC

ADD ME SKYPE: Mabe Imrox
If you want a escrow there're the prices Smiley I have that amount Wink where I get them is not your problem Cheesy , for it I sell, if someone want to PAY FIRST I will give you a nice prices Wink (Just for trust!) if don't, just pay an ESCROW

I'm not a scam, all here only know that word?

HAVE A NICE DAY! MATE Smiley

Are you the Escrow as well as the Seller?

"Just for trust" implies you are trying to buy trust.

Lol so with escrow it costs me +50%. Now it doesn't matter if you scam or not because literally no one anywhere no matter what would ever do that. I'd rather meet a guy in a back alley at midnight to pay +20% than these astronomical rates! Wow!

Also, quick note: You went from having $1000 in bitcoins to 9.72 bitcoins very quickly. Where are you get these from? Please sign a message to prove you have them. Don't know how to sign a message? Then you really are a newbie and clearly don't have 9.72BTC but anyways look up Shorena's guide on this forum. (I'd post it here but I've already put way too much effort into this lolol).

UPDATED!

Here are my final prices

You can purchase how much $ you want following this prices

1 - 10$ BTC = 13$ PayPal (+ESCROW if you want)
2 - 20$ BTC = 25$ PayPal (+ESCROW if you want)
3 - 50$ BTC = 60$ PayPal (+ESCROW if you want)

GOOD DAY TO ALL Smiley

LET'S BUY SOME BTC! Cheesy

you raise the rates so people will choose to pay first rather than to use escrow service.

kids these day really think they can outsmart the grownup people.

only dumb people will fall to this trick.

I don't buy TRUST, if you want to trust on me I can sell you BTC UP to 8% rate Wink , if you don't trust, just use ESCROW, and you will see that I have the amount of BTC you want Cheesy if don't want to BUY BTC, please don't post here, just wait some months; I will one of the BEST BTC SELLER HERE Wink

GOOD DAY GUYS! LET'S BUY SOME BTC! Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Lol so with escrow it costs me +50%. Now it doesn't matter if you scam or not because literally no one anywhere no matter what would ever do that. I'd rather meet a guy in a back alley at midnight to pay +20% than these astronomical rates! Wow!

Also, quick note: You went from having $1000 in bitcoins to 9.72 bitcoins very quickly. Where are you get these from? Please sign a message to prove you have them. Don't know how to sign a message? Then you really are a newbie and clearly don't have 9.72BTC but anyways look up Shorena's guide on this forum. (I'd post it here but I've already put way too much effort into this lolol).

UPDATED!

Here are my final prices

GOOD DAY TO ALL Smiley

you raise the rates so people will choose to pay first rather than to use escrow service.

kids these day really think they can outsmart the grownup people.

only dumb people will fall to this trick.
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
If you want a escrow there're the prices Smiley I have that amount Wink where I get them is not your problem Cheesy , for it I sell, if someone want to PAY FIRST I will give you a nice prices Wink (Just for trust!) if don't, just pay an ESCROW

Are you the Escrow as well as the Seller?

"Just for trust" implies you are trying to buy trust.

UPDATED!

Here are my final prices

GOOD DAY TO ALL Smiley

BTCBTCBTCBTCUPDATED! Smiley BTCBTCBTCBTC

Stock: 9.72 Bitcoin BTC
Accept: PayPal
Rate: Preev+13% to +8%

YOU GOING FIRST! or we can use some escrow Smiley you pay fees, of course

Min: $15 PayPal

1 - 10$ BTC = 15$ PayPal
2 - 20$ BTC = 28$ PayPal
3 - 50$ BTC = 70$ PayPal

PM IF YOU WANT

Also, quite note: You went from having $1000 in bitcoins to 9.72 bitcoins very quickly. Where are you get these from? Please sign a message to prove you have them. Don't know how to sign a message? Then you really are a newbie and clearly don't have 9.72BTC but anyways look up Shorena's guide on this forum. (I'd post it here but I've already put way too much effort into this lolol).

legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

1 - 10$ BTC = 15$ PayPal
2 - 20$ BTC = 28$ PayPal
3 - 50$ BTC = 70$ PayPal

PM IF YOU WANT

1 - 10$ BTC = 15$ PayPal
2 - 20$ BTC = 28$ PayPal
3 - 50$ BTC = 70$ PayPal

PM IF YOU WANT
Activity: 78
If don't want to go first it's not my probl, with PayPal you can make a dispute and take ur money back, if you're newb and don't know it, is not my problem, but here are all genious to says "SCAM" everywhere, I just sit down and laught for all your bad replys.

If someone wants to buy BTC $ for PAYPAL $
JUST PM ME Smiley

Thanks for ur attention and Good luck in ur business! Wink

Nigerian-type scams detected

lol. possibly a scam attempt because there is no vouch or no feedback on your profile.

It's because i'm newb ._. Someone pays you for spam "scam"?

Since you newb, why expect others to go first. Get an escrow or go first if you are legit

If you are willing to use an escrow or go first I'll sell you 14.8 dollars PayPal

Okay, i will try these escrow
I will use escrow, it will be more fees, so i will sell my btc +15% for your paypal, i will update this thread with new prices Smiley
If don't want to go first it's not my probl, with PayPal you can make a dispute and take ur money back, if you're newb and don't know it, is not my problem, but here are all genious to says "SCAM" everywhere, I just sit down and laught for all your bad replys.

JUST PM ME Smiley

lol. possibly a scam attempt because there is no vouch or no feedback on your profile.

Since you newb, why expect others to go first. Get an escrow or go first if you are legit

Okay, i will try these escrow
Activity: 78

JUST PM ME Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: