Pages:
Author

Topic: SELL * MY BTC $ FOR YOU PAYPAL $ * CHECK PRICES!! - page 5. (Read 4663 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
If don't want to go first it's not my probl, with PayPal you can make a dispute and take ur money back, if you're newb and don't know it, is not my problem, but here are all genious to says "SCAM" everywhere, I just sit down and laught for all your bad replys.

If someone wants to buy BTC $ for PAYPAL $
JUST PM ME Smiley

Thanks for ur attention and Good luck in ur business! Wink

Nigerian-type scams detected

lol. possibly a scam attempt because there is no vouch or no feedback on your profile.

It's because i'm newb ._. Someone pays you for spam "scam"?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
If don't want to go first it's not my probl, with PayPal you can make a dispute and take ur money back, if you're newb and don't know it, is not my problem, but here are all genious to says "SCAM" everywhere, I just sit down and laught for all your bad replys.

JUST PM ME Smiley

lol. possibly a scam attempt because there is no vouch or no feedback on your profile.
Activity: 154

JUST PM ME Smiley

JUST PM ME Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
Your only posts on this forum are about selling Bitcoin or buying Bitcoin. Even I wouldn't be trusted by members to sell $10, and you think anyone would trust you. You even mentioned the fact that WE have to go first.

NEVER.

What's up with so many scam attempts by brand new accounts? Is anyone that stupid to trust them here, or what?
Activity: 37
same scammers , beware people
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
YOU GOING FIRST!

Cool story my friend

Im still suprised why you dont have "trade with caution" yet. It'll come...
Activity: 224
Bad scam attempt.
No one is dumb enough to go first with you.
Your rates are so that it looks like a scam, u will transfer those pp to another account when received and run away.

Why you tell I'm scam? only for be a newbie?
I have selling 1k $ worth btc in another forum days ago, you can trust me (if you want)
I haven't bad feedback, and yes, I'm newbie in THIS FORUM.
I can't sell bitcoin here, because I haven't time ago here?

And I sell for PayPal because you've refund (if i try to be scam)

Sorry for any inconvenience, I know my prices are CHEAP, but not for it I'm scamer!

So, Thanks for you atention & Good Luck in ur business!

(You need to try before says SCAM everywhere you suspicions)

Pff, here we go again. If you are a legit seller go first to trusted members or use escrow. Others won't go first to newbies. Trust on other forums is worthless on here, also u have no recent trades here or anything. So it is up to you, change your terms or you will enjoy negative trust prety soon.

Hahah Cheesy Yeah. It is obviously a scam one. Id like the way he emphasized the word " You Go First" . It seems he already identified his true intention. Its like " You go send me you money and I'll steal it". No one will transact to you in this forum bro. Maybe those noobs who are not yet knowledgeable enough to identify scammers and legit sellers.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
Bad scam attempt.
Your rates are so that it looks like a scam, u will transfer those pp to another account when received and run away.

I have selling 1k $ worth btc in another forum days ago, you can trust me (if you want)

Sorry for any inconvenience, I know my prices are CHEAP, but not for it I'm scamer!

Pff, here we go again. If you are a legit seller go first to trusted members or use escrow. Others won't go first to newbies. Trust on other forums is worthless on here, also u have no recent trades here or anything. So it is up to you, change your terms or you will enjoy negative trust prety soon.
Activity: 154
Bad scam attempt.

A rank may be one of the factors that people may think you are a scammer. And you already holding such a big amount of bitcoin (unless you buy it). Then you said the buyer will go first. That's the indication that you just want to scam. If you are a legit seller, you will indicate that to hire an escrow right? So it means that you are not to be trusted to exchange with. You don't even verify yor Identity. How come we will trust you ?
Bad scam attempt.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
Bad scam attempt.
Stock: 300$ BTC
Accept: PayPal
Rate: UP to +8%

We can use ESCROW, or you going first if you want Smiley

Min: $10 PayPal

You can purchase how much $ you want following this prices

• 1- 20$ BTC = 23$ PayPal (+ESCROW if you want)
    • 2 - 50$ BTC = 55$ PayPal (+ESCROW if you want)
    • 3 - 100$ BTC = 108$ PayPal (+ESCROW if you want)

YOU SHOULD NOT SEND MONEY, WITHOUT ASK ME BEFORE, EVERY TRANSACTION!!!

IF YOU SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION, I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE YOUR LOSSES!
      [/list][/list]
      Pages:
      Jump to: