Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell or Hold Altcoins prior to BTC fork 1st August???? - page 2. (Read 2360 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
The eternal question. To be or not to be.
Time of high risk. Great gains and big losses for day trading.
One thing is for sure. BCH game is not organized for charitable purposes  Grin HODL
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
I still believe to hold my alts, I think the project some of my alts it's better than bcc. but I still save bitcoin to get bcc Cheesy

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I will hold all my Altcoins, after all the hype behind the SegWit the money will flow back to Altcoins like it did during the ETF story. All you need to do is to make sure you are positioned in a good project with sound fundamental
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
I am holding almost all of my alts which I have bought at quite higher price in their respective wallets and bitcoin in paper wallet. I will buy more alts just after the network split so that I can make easy profit with altcoins. Price of all alts are in red for more than weeks due to this upcoming hardfork on btc. I am expecting many green candles in every alts specially in ETH, ETC and LTC after btc split.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I don't think that selling alt is right way to do. It will go up again. I don't see how it will be a fork on 1.08 cos all blocks are with sw suport. So if sw pass then fork is inevitable but it will be later this year.
Activity: 420
I suggest to save BTC, hardfork will happen. Good news for those who save BTC. He will get BCC for free with a ratio of 1: 1.
Congrats for all, hopefully this news is true.  Cheesy

The news is true but people who bought them at a higher price and selling them for the low price is really bad idea. Because many people will end up in a loss, trading is not buying at higher and selling them at lower, the market should settle nobody don't know how people will react to BCC after market settles. It is also just like other altcoins BitcoinDark, BitcoinPlus etc.

what you are saying is true but this type of trading only that users are doing who dont have patience in trading and who are coming in trading in thought of gaining profit soon and make loss.

This August 1 who ever is holding BTC will get free BCC like a bonus and then BCC will be trading like another altcoin but BTC will be superior.

First, I'm holding my altcoins here even 1 august event. There is no reason to leave our valuable altcoins. Dumps are possible on the way but this is not a reason to divert from the way.

Just keep your coins durin august and see promising results soon. For free BCC, don't expect too much from it. It will die after its release, I know.
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
I have no panic,I am keeping my all altcoins.I am a long time trader that's why I am still waiting.
My theory is hold so long as you believe in your coins.

Solid theory I do the same.
 I acquired some extra alts this week because the prices are really low.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I keep both, altcoin and Bitcoin. No reason for me to not hold.
Ofc it can be interesting to buy some more bitcoin to benefit the chain split.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
Alt will all depend on BTC price before and after fork. I expect Alt to rise sharply after fork as most of the people out there are just waiting to encash free BCC. Once they have done that they will jump back to Alt again. Unless BTC go down real hard then everyone will be jumping on BTC train.
Activity: 406
I have already transferred my BTC to an offline wallet (my Trezor) . . .

I'm now thinking to sell my Altcoins and doing the same to protect my BTC and collect free BCC.

What is everyone else doing with their Altcoins prior to 1st August?

I just sold all my altcoin yesterday, I feel very sorry to have to sell them, however, that is what I need to do. Altcoin is going down too quickly, if i keep holding, i can lose a lot of money.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
I suggest to save BTC, hardfork will happen. Good news for those who save BTC. He will get BCC for free with a ratio of 1: 1.

The news is true but people who bought them at a higher price and selling them for the low price is really bad idea. Because many people will end up in a loss, trading is not buying at higher and selling them at lower, the market should settle nobody don't know how people will react to BCC after market settles. It is also just like other altcoins BitcoinDark, BitcoinPlus etc.

what you are saying is true but this type of trading only that users are doing who dont have patience in trading and who are coming in trading in thought of gaining profit soon and make loss.

This August 1 who ever is holding BTC will get free BCC like a bonus and then BCC will be trading like another altcoin but BTC will be superior.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Activity: 526
markaccy.io
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I have no panic,I am keeping my all altcoins.I am a long time trader that's why I am still waiting.
My theory is hold so long as you believe in your coins.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
I will hold my altcoins, I think I'll get a bigger profit when the price of altcoins increase again, but I also protect my bitcoin to get free BCC.
Activity: 1050
According to you, what will happen on August 1?
i am also waiting for the same answer. what happened after 1st of august.probably out there people are still wondering what will happen after that date.for now i can just go to the offline wallet to move bitcoin. Then we just wait
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
I have already transferred my BTC to an offline wallet (my Trezor) . . .

I'm now thinking to sell my Altcoins and doing the same to protect my BTC and collect free BCC.

What is everyone else doing with their Altcoins prior to 1st August?

This is a very good question asked as now my question also got all answers and now i am also going to withdraw all my coins to the respective wallet as it is much more safer.
Activity: 336
https://www.crypto-coinz.net
I have already moved only to alternatives. Mainly to Hush and some NeoScrypt alternatives.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
I think we should switch to altcoin as this is the safest solution, if you are still afraid on August 1, then it is best to withdraw your entire property and wait for the latest information. That will avoid more risk
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Shortly before August 1, the price for Altcooins will drop a bit because of fear, but after price become more
Pages:
Jump to: