Pages:
Author

Topic: SELL YOUR ALTCOINS! BITCOIN WILL DOMINATE THE MARKET! - page 5. (Read 1137 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Every time BTC has mooned and people sold their alts to get in, alts then mooned.. Every time alts mooned and people sold their BTC for alts, BTC mooned. It's already too late to do what you stated. Be careful of the advise you hand out here.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
I don't understand people saying altcoins will fall when bitcoin rises, look at last year when bitcoin was raised dramatically...so was almost every altcoin! When bitcoin is steady then altcoins will rise and same goes for when bitcoin rises, altcoin really only falls in price when bitcoin crashes.

Believe yourself because don't fall for tricks because you can see previous year charts when bitcoin price is increasing almost all the altcoin price is kept increasing in the market. For that, we need to have little patience.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The current alt boom is coming to an end and bitcoin will rule supreme once again!

You are wrong!

What are your odds on your words?

I can bet you up to 1BTC (with escrow and if you give me good odds) that we will NOT SEE Bitcoin dominance over 55% (like in old days 556+-65%+) to the end of this year.

i think he is saying the same thing which everyone knows , when btc start moving up then everyone want to join ride of btc and sell alts .
and it happened many times .

alts only grow when btc get stable .
Due to the recent bitcoin increase and the more people are being so crazy dude. This guy betting a lot in the bitcoin but remember altcoin will be following the bitcoin after bitcoin goes to the moon.
He's making a FOMO to the latest jump of bitcoin to make newcomers and altcoin holders feeling panic. Just an old trick dude.

Dont ever folllow unclear trick from spammers who want us being panic and sell everything.
Bitcoin is good bet but low profit, better to split our fund to altcoin too to get more profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
yes BTC are dominate the market, but I dont really care about this thing. since altcoin that I used are more fast tx speed and cheap tx fee there is no reason to sell all my altcoin, except if bitcoin can reduce the tx fee and increasing tx speed I would considering on it. I have BTC asset too, but not think to sell my altcoin early .
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
Bitcoin domination of altcoins is always there. It just goes up and down in percentages.
Selling altcoins for bitcoin or the other way around at wrong times can seriously mess
up a portfolio in value.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
The current alt boom is coming to an end and bitcoin will rule supreme once again!
The alts will keep on eating the market dominance of bitcoin for the simple fact that every day new projects appear, we know that many of them are not worth anything but those projects get replaced by even more useless projects in which people invest their money, I do not think we are going to see a point where bitcoin will recover its previous dominance over the market.
Bitcoin will always dominate the market because Bitcoin is currently the most popular coin in the world. This is a thing that can not be avoided, Project ICO that has no prospect could have decreased the popularity of Altcoin, It is evident from the project which is not qualified and ended with a scam. But not always like that, there are some Altcoin that can give confidence to the Market like Etherum, riplle and also Waves. For me there are plus and minus the Altcoin, with Altcoin then Bitcoin price will always change and now Bitcoin continue to show its existence by experiencing a stable price increase. This is a good thing for the development of cryptocurrencies, but what I worry about now is those projects that are badly performing because they can affect the public's overall confidence in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
i don't think that bitcoin supremacy will come back to 70% that would be a great fall for altcoins or a huge rise for btc and in this moment is not expected, btc will surely rise after the lightining network release

When will it be released? Many information about the lightning network but nobody know when?
I know it will be good and best event for bitcoin if lightning network being adopted soon.
Their is no certain here once lightning network all are into place. So many predictions about altcoins and btc may happen this year. But, making firm decisions whether you sell you altcoins or hold into your btc, so Im still holding btc and some altcouns would remain.
Activity: 434
The alts will keep on eating the market dominance of bitcoin for the simple fact that every day new projects appear, we know that many of them are not worth anything but those projects get replaced by even more useless projects in which people invest their money, I do not think we are going to see a point where bitcoin will recover its previous dominance over the market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
I don't understand people saying altcoins will fall when bitcoin rises, look at last year when bitcoin was raised dramatically...so was almost every altcoin! When bitcoin is steady then altcoins will rise and same goes for when bitcoin rises, altcoin really only fall in price when bitcoin crashes.
wtf are you talking about? Most of the top altcoins fell 70-90% vs bitcoin as bitcoin went from around 2k in august to almost 20k in december. Zoom out on the daily, the charts don't lie!
Activity: 196
i don't think that bitcoin supremacy will come back to 70% that would be a great fall for altcoins or a huge rise for btc and in this moment is not expected, btc will surely rise after the lightining network release

When will it be released? Many information about the lightning network but nobody know when?
I know it will be good and best event for bitcoin if lightning network being adopted soon.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I don't understand people saying altcoins will fall when bitcoin rises, look at last year when bitcoin was raised dramatically...so was almost every altcoin! When bitcoin is steady then altcoins will rise and same goes for when bitcoin rises, altcoin really only fall in price when bitcoin crashes.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10

Yes bitcoin dominance already at 39.5% right now unlike before that 35% below if BTC dominance goes up to 60% probably all altcoins will bleed like last dec 2017 then after that altcoins will follow to rise.

People are not understanding the potential gain in it, most people are thinking when Bitcoin price is increasing all other coins will drop. It is not like when Bitcoin price is increasing all other altcoin prices will also increase, so we have to wait for BTC dominance to increase all other altcoin prices.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
What kind of idiot would hold there altcoins and ride this wave all the way back down? If you haven't sold your altcoins yet, you don't know what your doing.
Activity: 99

Yes bitcoin dominance already at 39.5% right now unlike before that 35% below if BTC dominance goes up to 60% probably all altcoins will bleed like last dec 2017 then after that altcoins will follow to rise.
Activity: 968
Merit: 250
If the rotation is repeated, the BTC dominance will increase again, and the subcoins will start to fall down.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Lame FUD. Nothing else. Probably bought some BTC before this drop and now fears that it will drop more but don't worry BTC will go up and even make you a profit. Don't try to manipulate people into buying, this community won't buy this trick and will only roast you...
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
You are wrong!

What are your odds on your words?

I can bet you up to 1BTC (with escrow and if you give me good odds) that we will NOT SEE Bitcoin dominance over 55% (like in old days 556+-65%+) to the end of this year.

BITCONNEEEEEEEECTTTT
Activity: 447
Merit: 153
It doesn't matter if you're long. Just wait the BTC dominance phase out should one occur. Just stick to the projects you see the most value in and hodl for 1-2 years.
Activity: 79
Haha nice try, but altcoins will surely be present in the future. BTC may be king now and in the future, but altcoins are here to stay my friend.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
You are heralding what has always been. Bitcoin has always been in boom. Altcoin "booms" are just followers of the trend set already by Bitcoin years ago. The boom from hundredths of cents to 1 cent, the boom from 1 cent to 10 dollars. And then the boom from 10 dollars to 10,000 dollars. It just keeps going, and alts are simply trying to keep up. And what happens when Bitcoin falls? So do alts. So we do not know what you are talking about. Altcoin boom, my cryptoass Wink
Pages:
Jump to: