Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell your MCO before midnight Aug 30th - page 2. (Read 3444 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
September 01, 2017, 04:10:38 AM
Well i just read it right now ive loss a lot of profit from mco right now and i dont know what to do. Am i going to sell my mco or not? Wait for the right time right price no matter how long? Or sell now because it going to dump more? Im newbie in trading and im holding this coin but now for the meantime im holding my mco no matter what happen i hope it would be back at 0.006 btc

I think it will be a long time before it's back around 0.006.  It may never get there again actually... but if you can wait, up to a year.... Maybe.   

You could try this, if you're feeling brave.  Buy more MCO at the lower price, in the deepest dips you can.  Then sell them at the highest peaks you can.  Do this enough times and you'll have offset your losses by new gains until maybe you can recover some.  There's no reason you have to do this with MCO, could be any coin.   Also, if you have the money to spare, you could also just buy as much or twice as much at the lower price, and then hold it, and all the MCO averaged together will be a lot lower of a break even point to sell at. 

I'm really sorry to hear about your losses and I hope you recover them soon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 01, 2017, 03:41:45 AM
The price will crater on the 31st.  Buy it back after it does, it'll probably recover a lot of value.  But it's being inflated right now by bots and a dumptruck of money, so that when the devs can sell their coins on the 31st they'll get more for them.

Well i just read it right now ive loss a lot of profit from mco right now and i dont know what to do. Am i going to sell my mco or not? Wait for the right time right price no matter how long? Or sell now because it going to dump more? Im newbie in trading and im holding this coin but now for the meantime im holding my mco no matter what happen i hope it would be back at 0.006 btc
September 01, 2017, 03:28:17 AM
i am new to MCO so i just bought 1000 MCO as the price is cheap... Hope it the price increase soon

Good luck!  Should pick up after a while.  There's been some bad news lately but that's already factored into the price.  When good news hits it'll be a nice pump.

You should probably look into MCO a little to read up on this 'bad news'.  MCO is a kinda shady.  But whatever, if their coin goes up, who cares.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
September 01, 2017, 03:19:14 AM
i am new to MCO so i just bought 1000 MCO as the price is cheap... Hope it the price increase soon
September 01, 2017, 03:04:48 AM
is there any chance that the rates will hike at least 18 to 19$   

I'd say that depends on two things:

1) Does MCO actually produce what they have said they will.  So far.... enh.  The app wasn't what they promised, and the card does not have a Visa logo on it yet.  Nor does it work in USA (or India), and I think Europe is still a ways out.  But they seem to have a pretty long term plan going so maybe it'll be ok.

2) How patient are you?  If you can wait six months, I think you might see considerably more than $20 per.  But you'll be waiting a while.  No rockets, no moon.  Steady growth occasionally torn most of the way down by profit taking traders, followed by more steady growth.
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
September 01, 2017, 02:59:01 AM

I must say you bought on $18 to $19  Wink
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 01, 2017, 02:57:03 AM
September 01, 2017, 02:45:56 AM
you'd regret  selking it just like how youu rrgret seelling yoour Rise token. iif  yoouu dumped your Monaco, you might asweell dump your  TenX so we  can buy all those.

remember its less than $2 bacck then, apps willl b  released  annd  so  whaales mmanipulate it so they cn have more.

I can't tell if you're talking to me or someone else?  Why would I regret selling MCO?  I bought twice as much back after the dump, and made some extra coin on top of it.  MCO has been good to me.

I'm not sure why you'd mention Rise.  Why would I want anything to do with RISE?  It's a dead coin pump toy.  The github hasn't been updated in forever and it's just a copy of Lisk anyways.  You guys have fun marching the price down so you can pump it back up again, maybe I'll get in the mix and take some of your money.   And I did sell my Tenx, wasn't doing anything, finally broke even with it so fine, you can have it.  Good luck.
Activity: 13
September 01, 2017, 01:12:07 AM
Great call from the opp of this thread. The writing was on the wall and you called it perfectly!
I never trusted this project and haven't touched it because I don't intend to profit off projects I feel could possibly be scams.
There are plenty of quality projects to invest in that don't need to feed off lies.
So much of the value of this thing is based on their implication they would have visa backing in some way shape or form.
How people can claim the fact they didn't squash those rumors they helped encourage to pump the price doesn't speak volumes about the character of the people involved astounds me.
This team would be headed for jail if this wasn't crypto.
I hope I'm wrong about the team as I hate to see people scammed out of their savings.

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
August 31, 2017, 09:20:59 PM
you'd regret  selking it just like how youu rrgret seelling yoour Rise token. iif  yoouu dumped your Monaco, you might asweell dump your  TenX so we  can buy all those.

remember its less than $2 bacck then, apps willl b  released  annd  so  whaales mmanipulate it so they cn have more.

So how did this work out for you???   😂😂😂😂

yep were holding newbie.

you are free to sell. i've sold mine when it got to $23 bought back at $19 and have bought at $12 again thats how it works for me. now how that works for you newbie.?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
August 31, 2017, 07:42:20 PM

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
August 31, 2017, 07:40:09 PM
MCO way down and still falling.  Everyone who listened: Congratulations, buy back in in the dips and watch it climb.  Everyone who didn't, my sincerest condolences, I did not want to be right about this.
If you buy back with the price of Monaco at now, you need take small profit because the bullish trend of Monaco has ended in yesterday when the price of Monaco reach to @600k satoshi, you should analysic careful before decided buy again.

I'm on HOLD mode for MCO.
Yes, the price is falling but it's still a lot over the ICO.
You could't expect short term bumps like the one in past 4 days to hold on. This is a long term game.

August 31, 2017, 07:36:45 PM
I saw a lot of the dump comes from no Visa logo on that cards and app (even though it was never intended to be so). This is a long-term hold for you?

Well it is now, but I was quick-flipping it like a madman on the run up last few days.  Made a bunch off that actually. 

I think a lot of the negative reaction that happened today was because of the app.  It wasn't what they promised, more of a placeholder of an app than the real thing.  Also, all the Visa logos on their site and marketing materials up and disappeared overnight, and they took their whitepage down and I guess now it's "in the app", which everyone was a bit suspicious about.

On a brighter note, Kris said in a tweet that Monaco will not be selling a single MCO token from their personal supply, so that's encouraging.  That was a much larger concern for me than the Visa logo or the app.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 31, 2017, 07:31:38 PM
What a call. I wish I saw this thread earlier Sad.Looks like I'll be riding it back up.

You and me both, I only sold half.  Luckily that helped me buy back in at a very low dip to where I basically recovered most of my losses already, but still... I miss 400k+!   It'll be back there soon they just need some good news and Kris needs to get out ahead of the twitter-ati better.

I saw a lot of the dump comes from no Visa logo on that cards and app (even though it was never intended to be so). This is a long-term hold for you?
August 31, 2017, 07:29:37 PM
What a call. I wish I saw this thread earlier Sad.Looks like I'll be riding it back up.

You and me both, I only sold half.  Luckily that helped me buy back in at a very low dip to where I basically recovered most of my losses already, but still... I miss 400k+!   It'll be back there soon they just need some good news and Kris needs to get out ahead of the twitter-ati better.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 31, 2017, 07:27:43 PM
August 31, 2017, 07:15:50 PM
This whole thread looks very suspicious to me.

seems to me that OP is trying to get everyone to dump before 1st Sept so as to profit from bargain basement prices.

As far as VISA card is concerned, whether there is card or no card is absolutely no issue.  Anyone and their grandma can launch a visa debit card these days for little or no costs..

What's suspicious about it?  I said MCO would tank, and it did.  Touched 200k for a second today before recovering a bit.  That's 300k+ down from when I posted this.  Don't shoot the messenger.
Activity: 42
August 31, 2017, 06:58:53 PM
MCO way down and still falling.  Everyone who listened: Congratulations, buy back in in the dips and watch it climb.  Everyone who didn't, my sincerest condolences, I did not want to be right about this.
If you buy back with the price of Monaco at now, you need take small profit because the bullish trend of Monaco has ended in yesterday when the price of Monaco reach to @600k satoshi, you should analysic careful before decided buy again.

Yeah I'd suggest the same, as long as cards are not delivered prices will continue to fall.
I'd not invest right now but as soon as another insight is released.
Activity: 154
August 31, 2017, 05:53:55 PM
then wheres the god damn card?
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
August 31, 2017, 05:41:15 PM
This whole thread looks very suspicious to me.

seems to me that OP is trying to get everyone to dump before 1st Sept so as to profit from bargain basement prices.

As far as VISA card is concerned, whether there is card or no card is absolutely no issue.  Anyone and their grandma can launch a visa debit card these days for little or no costs..

Pages:
Jump to: