Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell your MCO before midnight Aug 30th - page 3. (Read 3445 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
August 31, 2017, 03:08:21 PM
Thanks. I don't have any worries because i believe on monaco projects whatever the price now i just leave it and wait for long term. I know that is a kind of price hype but definitely a good sign that the market is active and more over the team behind on it are in progress working in their projects.

Yes I think you have a good plan, long term these little market fluctuations won't mean much.
You can serve it as a long term since there is hype happen for Monaco. Most miss the train with the price pump recently but maybe for a little bit hodling will still give you enough profit.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
August 31, 2017, 03:00:44 PM
MCO way down and still falling.  Everyone who listened: Congratulations, buy back in in the dips and watch it climb.  Everyone who didn't, my sincerest condolences, I did not want to be right about this.
If you buy back with the price of Monaco at now, you need take small profit because the bullish trend of Monaco has ended in yesterday when the price of Monaco reach to @600k satoshi, you should analysic careful before decided buy again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
August 31, 2017, 01:38:20 PM
August 31, 2017, 11:42:00 AM
MCO way down and still falling.  Everyone who listened: Congratulations, buy back in in the dips and watch it climb.  Everyone who didn't, my sincerest condolences, I did not want to be right about this.
August 30, 2017, 03:58:36 AM
Thanks. I don't have any worries because i believe on monaco projects whatever the price now i just leave it and wait for long term. I know that is a kind of price hype but definitely a good sign that the market is active and more over the team behind on it are in progress working in their projects.

Yes I think you have a good plan, long term these little market fluctuations won't mean much.
Activity: 659
August 30, 2017, 01:00:52 AM
The price will crater on the 31st.  Buy it back after it does, it'll probably recover a lot of value.  But it's being inflated right now by bots and a dumptruck of money, so that when the devs can sell their coins on the 31st they'll get more for them.
For me its now a good time to buy back because i saw yesterday that monaco has already reach its peak price. Maybe on september the price will bounce back and to continue its peak i know it will grow more when they finally release their own card.

Best of luck to you, really.

I am worried about buying in too much because the growth we saw over the last two days was basically the result of an MCO bot shovelling tons of money into the process.  If you look at the volume now though, and the growth/retraction pattern... that bot has been shut off.  Now the only thing holding the price up is bagholders.  And if they decide to leave in mass soon, very bad things will happen to the MCO price.
August 30, 2017, 12:53:43 AM
If the cards legit, this is gonna make me one pretty rich man..

I hope this works out great for you and that I'm 110% wrong in all my paranoid thoughts about it.

Good luck!  TO THE MOON!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 30, 2017, 12:50:15 AM
As far as I can see, the amount of MCO sold is relatively high, the price has reached 10x, a dream figure but probably will increase but not much and in late September or October will be the sharp drop of the MCO . Grin
Activity: 154
August 30, 2017, 12:49:19 AM
The price will crater on the 31st.  Buy it back after it does, it'll probably recover a lot of value.  But it's being inflated right now by bots and a dumptruck of money, so that when the devs can sell their coins on the 31st they'll get more for them.
For me its now a good time to buy back because i saw yesterday that monaco has already reach its peak price. Maybe on september the price will bounce back and to continue its peak i know it will grow more when they finally release their own card.

I am worried about buying in too much because the growth we saw over the last two days was basically the result of an MCO bot shovelling tons of money into the process.  If you look at the volume now though, and the growth/retraction pattern... that bot has been shut off.  Now the only thing holding the price up is bagholders.  And if they decide to leave in mass soon, very bad things will happen to the MCO price.

You gamble you either lose or win. Im not here to breakeven.

I have a few thousand dollars worth of coins (i can leave now 7-10k up), but im not going too. This is peoples ticket to dream. Call me stupid, call me dumb.. but I see what you are saying, and partially agree. But that being said this still has no known ceiling.

If the cards legit, this is gonna make me one pretty rich man..
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
August 30, 2017, 12:46:40 AM
I agree with you, but I think this is a risky option to buy,  Smiley
if indeed the monaco handed cards will actually go to the moon  Grin
August 30, 2017, 12:44:57 AM

Activity: 659
August 30, 2017, 12:40:17 AM
August 30, 2017, 12:38:25 AM
Grey do you sense something shady going down?
Got this feeling watching the market, i launch a bid and it jumps, legit every time...

I have this feeling its about to explode. I just need to know when Wink

are you out of MCO, have you packed up shop?

Well yeah I think MCO is shady as hell actually

They don't have a US market yet, it's unclear if they ever will.  Not in India either, for what that's worth.

They don't have an official Visa license yet that I know of, but they won't come right out and say one way or another if that's the case, they just mince around about it like:

User via twitter -> 'Will the app have Visa support at launch?'

Kris from Monaco -> 'We don't think it would make sense to launch the app without Visa support'

Not a yes, not a no.

Currently circulating MCO tokens: 9 million.  Total supply 30.5 million.  The developers / "founders" have their own 'personal supply' that by terms of their ICO, they can't sell until the app launches in a few hours.  That means the supply of MCO tokens will likely triple very soon.  This will almost certainly drive the price way, way down.  Even if they don't release them all at once and just occasionally sell off a few thousand, that will still supress growth substantially over time.

When asked about this, the CEO said 'We won't sell our tokens without consulting with the MCO community'.  Again, a meaningless answer.   Giving someone the finger is technically consulting them.

They launched their ICO with no prior notice, no one involved even had a BCT account, and they didn't make an ANN until substantially later.  But now they call them selves 'cryptologists'.

So.... MCO seems like a scam to me.

That said, I made so much buying in dips and selling in peaks the last couple days I could afford to buy several times more than I ever originally spent on them.  So I'm buyin a little bit just to see.   I'm mostly out though, and I don't expect good things for the bit that I'm retaining, but... you gotta hodl and see right?

Since you have such high stakes on the line I think you should be very careful.  Sell most, retain some, be happy with the ridiculous returns you already got (assuming you got into MCO sometime before the latest pump fest).
August 30, 2017, 12:30:37 AM
considering selling up shop right now. Watching the trend, its bubbling but theres to much on the ask side of things. Bots in play here.

Sorry for constantly being on this thread, but this is my net worth at risk haha.

No worries, I tend to lurk quite a bit myself.   Yes I think selling when you can would be a good decision.  MCO is setting off a lot of red flags with me the more I look into them.  Perhaps a comfortable middle ground would be selling some/most of your holdings and then wait and see.  If it tanks, and you still like MCO, you have your capital to work with.  If it moons, then you still benefit a bit from that.

Best of luck to you!

Edit:  BTW, I passed your comments along (anonymously) to the Bittrex staff.  This was their response:

bittrex-ryan:
#1 don't like bots, join them.
#2 we're talking small amounts, if you're attempting to grab $1 here and there, maybe this isn't the best place
this discussion is not for this channel
this is not even my wheelhouse
unless you have a ticket with a specific issue please leave
I am going to clear the channel now anyways

The channel I was in was 'customer-support'.   So basically the officially stance is 'go away, don't talk about the problem, if you do we will remove it from the record, your life savings don't mean much to us anyways'.

Disappointing... I expected better from the Bittrex people, they're generally pretty good about stuff.  But I guess in the end, whatever is most profitable is really what matters.  If that means conning people out of their savings to make 0.25% off the transactions, so be it. 

Grey do you sense something shady going down?
Got this feeling watching the market, i launch a bid and it jumps, legit every time...

I have this feeling its about to explode. I just need to know when Wink

are you out of MCO, have you packed up shop?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 30, 2017, 12:27:03 AM
So if your wrong and the devs were not pumping the coin then it was natural growth and natural retracement.  Which means it was oversold today and remains bullish.  Should see more breakout soon before the app release.
we really cant say what is happening around this market and its really a good chance to assess those current movement and for sure if you got in
with a right direction this coin is for you to take advantage allow retrace and huge fluctuation to work with you.
August 29, 2017, 11:14:05 PM
considering selling up shop right now. Watching the trend, its bubbling but theres to much on the ask side of things. Bots in play here.

Sorry for constantly being on this thread, but this is my net worth at risk haha.

No worries, I tend to lurk quite a bit myself.   Yes I think selling when you can would be a good decision.  MCO is setting off a lot of red flags with me the more I look into them.  Perhaps a comfortable middle ground would be selling some/most of your holdings and then wait and see.  If it tanks, and you still like MCO, you have your capital to work with.  If it moons, then you still benefit a bit from that.

Best of luck to you!

Edit:  BTW, I passed your comments along (anonymously) to the Bittrex staff.  This was their response:

bittrex-ryan:
#1 don't like bots, join them.
#2 we're talking small amounts, if you're attempting to grab $1 here and there, maybe this isn't the best place
this discussion is not for this channel
this is not even my wheelhouse
unless you have a ticket with a specific issue please leave
I am going to clear the channel now anyways

The channel I was in was 'customer-support'.   So basically the officially stance is 'go away, don't talk about the problem, if you do we will remove it from the record, your life savings don't mean much to us anyways'.

Disappointing... I expected better from the Bittrex people, they're generally pretty good about stuff.  But I guess in the end, whatever is most profitable is really what matters.  If that means conning people out of their savings to make 0.25% off the transactions, so be it. 
August 29, 2017, 11:06:10 PM

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
August 29, 2017, 10:28:21 PM
So if your wrong and the devs were not pumping the coin then it was natural growth and natural retracement.  Which means it was oversold today and remains bullish.  Should see more breakout soon before the app release.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 29, 2017, 04:51:31 PM
My chart as to a short target here:

http://preview.ibb.co/bRzS2Q/Capture.png

Hourly shown above. Sorry, don't how how to inline pics.
Activity: 559
August 29, 2017, 04:50:37 PM
Well, I sold half of it @ $2, so can't really do worse than that, can I.
Pages:
Jump to: