Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell/Buy About 100k+ USD worth of Crypto Daily @ market rate + Singapore/Bangkok - page 3. (Read 20304 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
All right, If you want to msg me in private we can chat a litle bit more about it, I would preffer this escrow instead of the LBC ( if you can choose one, or let me do it is all right)
I can pay half and you pay half.

How many btc you can provide?

I can pay you in American Dollars, Euros, or even in your Singapore Dollars if you preffer.

Bank Wire or Credit Letter if you choose to use the bank as a scrow also works for me.

If you want to use escrow here, let me know how many btcs and lets deal.

Smiley Atm Blockchain.info price is 8,680 if you are asking for 6% up it should be 9200 USD for each BTC.
Is that correct?

RESPECT
Activity: 43
BTC Escrow here charges from 1 to 3% im ok with it.

the scrow can be paid from the seller or from the buyer. ( we can work things up you or me or both 50/50)

in the post you say that the price is Market price +6% I assume you consider Blockchain.info as "market price"

There is no way I use any page as escrow... we are going to deal here in the open in this way this forum acts, or we are going to trade according to international laws.. using contract and stuff .
we can go that road also. but I really want to finish bussines in the forum way ( I want to earn trust here also)

All right, so can we consider our deal started?

Btc to sell at a price of Blockchain.info +6% ( please any of the escrows here that is interested in mediating here, let me know)

RESPECT

Yeah, I'm just suggesting the website escrow because I use it frequently alot when trading online as well, the fees are also much lower ~0.25%. Even if we use the website escrow I can up your trust here after a successful rep. But honestly rep/trust is one thing, people analyze how you talk, how you present yourself before they ascertain how trustworthy you can be.
U know we're talking about transacting large amounts right so if we can save on the escrow fees will be best. I'm not ok with anything above 1% for escrow fees. I'm ok to split it half half if you seriously want to use a forum escrow contact instead of a website. I've done many trades in the past 2 weeks and I can give evidence and screenshots of my past customers that I interacted with.
That sounds good, we can use blockchain.info price +6%. In my country Crypto trading is not officially regulated and is counted as capital gains, so it's good on my side
Anyway some quick questions, how do you intend to pay me? In what Currency? And what country are you from?
BTC Escrow here charges from 1 to 3% im ok with it.

the scrow can be paid from the seller or from the buyer. ( we can work things up you or me or both 50/50)

in the post you say that the price is Market price +6% I assume you consider Blockchain.info as "market price"

There is no way I use any page as escrow... we are going to deal here in the open in this way this forum acts, or we are going to trade according to international laws.. using contract and stuff .
we can go that road also. but I really want to finish bussines in the forum way ( I want to earn trust here also)

All right, so can we consider our deal started?

Btc to sell at a price of Blockchain.info +6% ( please any of the escrows here that is interested in mediating here, let me know)

RESPECT
Im sorry I only want to do bussines here in the open.

If you really can sell the Btc you say its going to be easy.

lets talk here.

RESPECT

Yeah, price is already listed in the first post, along with every other information. So what other questions do you have?
I'm definitely game on using escrow services. I'd recommend one like bitcoinworld, they're a chinese based escrow services that charges only 0.25%, LBC or many of the other human p2p escrow providers charge 1%.
Im sorry I only want to do bussines here in the open.

If you really can sell the Btc you say its going to be easy.

lets talk here.

RESPECT
If you can and will use a Normal Escrow Service listed in this forum, and you are willing to trade with a newbie who doesnt used to post until recently I am willing to become a buyer for you.

We need .

1.- Signed message from the BTC adress to the Escrow of your prefference ( of the ones listed in this forum)

2.- Price value in + - % based on Blockchain info.

3.- Work out on the Desired payment method.

RESPECT

Hi can you contact me on telegram to talk more. Thanks!
Replying back and forth here is a little tedious.
Some of us don't have any idea what SDG mean actually. My impression after reading to post was that this is a new coin and doesn't have any AN thread here and is a potential scam. Two people had posted the same offer already so can you provide the ANN thread link to it and is it listed on exchanges already?

SDG is Singapure Dollar, Is a FIAT currency validated like all the other bank currencie there is : debt money.

He asks to buy BTC for Singapore dollar. Maybe a three way bussines is in order SDG / Euro or USD and then the owner of the btc takes the desired payment currency.

there could not exist a thread because this is not a new crypto or ICO, is a fiat currency.

You can sell SDG for euro or dollar or make him do that and ask him to pay you with your desired fiat.

I would also buy BTC if anyone here wishes to sell.

In anyway they want and with any of the respected scrows here in the forum.

RESPECT
If you can and will use a Normal Escrow Service listed in this forum, and you are willing to trade with a newbie who doesnt used to post until recently I am willing to become a buyer for you.

We need .

1.- Signed message from the BTC adress to the Escrow of your prefference ( of the ones listed in this forum)

2.- Price value in + - % based on Blockchain info.

3.- Work out on the Desired payment method.

RESPECT

Some of us don't have any idea what SDG mean actually. My impression after reading to post was that this is a new coin and doesn't have any AN thread here and is a potential scam. Two people had posted the same offer already so can you provide the ANN thread link to it and is it listed on exchanges already?

SDG is Singapure Dollar, Is a FIAT currency validated like all the other bank currencie there is : debt money.

He asks to buy BTC for Singapore dollar. Maybe a three way bussines is in order SDG / Euro or USD and then the owner of the btc takes the desired payment currency.

there could not exist a thread because this is not a new crypto or ICO, is a fiat currency.

You can sell SDG for euro or dollar or make him do that and ask him to pay you with your desired fiat.

RESPECT

A very confusing post.

Firstly, it’s SGD and not SDG. This is the official ISO 4217 Alpha-3 three-letter code for SINGAPORE DOLLAR, the national currency of the Republic of Singapore, a sovereign country in South East Asia.

It’s simple. OP is selling bitcoins and he wants money in exchange for his bitcoins.

One can tell from the quality of posts whether or not such posters have ever held a passport (or even know what it is!), let alone traveled beyond their country’s borders.

Thanks for summarizing for me. I've conducted a trade successfully with a Korean I met from this forum for about 35k SGD.

I don't understand why people make it sound so complicated. I have bitcoin, I'm selling. I want currency. I'm stating that I'm based in Singapore so if by the chance a buyer is in Singapore we can deal too. Otherwise, there's a possibility of meeting up in Singapore because anybody that knows Singapore would know that we're a super safe first would country with no guns, drugs, corruption, bribery or safety problems which makes it a safe haven for large volume transactions in South East Asia. Crime is almost unheard of here.

I guess the confusions spiralled down because I put SGD in the title and nobody knows what SGD is so I've amended it to USD.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

RESPECT

A very confusing post.

Firstly, it’s SGD and not SDG. This is the official ISO 4217 Alpha-3 three-letter code for SINGAPORE DOLLAR, the national currency of the Republic of Singapore, a sovereign country in South East Asia.

It’s simple. OP is selling bitcoins and he wants money in exchange for his bitcoins.

One can tell from the quality of posts whether or not such posters have ever held a passport (or even know what it is!), let alone traveled beyond their country’s borders.
not one trade conducted here I guess. I am waiting at his response on the scrow used.

If is used Ognasty or anyone from this forum´s list of trusted scrows I can buy some of his btcs.

RESPECT
Activity: 123
Merit: 16
Can anyone confirm doing sucessful trade with this man?
How many btc can you supply and whats the rates and the scrow service you use.

RESPECT

You kinda have google to tell you that SGD means Singapore Dollar.... Sorry my country's currency is so insignificant?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Still looking for more as I have steady supply daily.

Hi, I am not affiliated with that person.
Obviously that person has no sense on what the repercussions are with copy and pasting someone else's post, and creating a username almost similar to that person, posting it on the same forum and outright. What effect that has on the trust strangers would have to place in another online anonymous user met through a forum. This trust issue is of utmost importance especially when dealing with 5-6 digits. You should be in fact worried to trade with someone who places little emphasis on EQ or trust.

I'm officially stating that I'm not associated with that person.

In terms of proof, feel free to look at my posting history to see that I have been active ever since I created my account. We are also on different telegram accounts, apparently.

I am currently finalizing a trade and will request for the person to post a review after we have completed transaction. I will also provide some proof of the completed transaction after
Pages:
Jump to: