Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell/Buy About 100k+ USD worth of Crypto Daily @ market rate + Singapore/Bangkok - page 4. (Read 20311 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
THERE HAS SOMEONE IMPERSONATING ME ON TELEGRAM PLEASE ONLY MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE ONLY TALKING TO THE REAL ME @shabbs18 PLS MAKE SURE TO ONLY CHECK THE TELEGRAM HANDLE OF THE PERSON THAT YOU'RE MESSAGING. YOU CAN FREELY ASK ME TO REPLY TO THIS CHAT SAYING THAT I AM TALKING TO YOU TO PROVE THAT I'M THE PERSON THAT YOU'RE MESSAGING ON TELEGRAM (cuz only i have access to this thread duh?)
p.s. lots of screwed up scammers out there, stay safe guys. btw it feels good being impersonated lol, it shows that you're someone important worth impersonating lmao thanks scammers ^_^v
my telegram handle is strictly @Shabbs18
I will always request to do a face to face transaction, please verify with me in real life my telegram handle (@Shabbs18) and that I am the owner of this thread! If someone is talking lots of nonsense and pressuring you, it is most likely an imposter...
screenshot album proof: https://imgur.com/a/iugZZ2o?

------------
(out of courtesy, we are a liquidity provider that can handle cash/bank transfer. so please do not message me asking to sell to you at discount or buy from you at premium...)

We can supply/take in around 150k USD ( 200k SGD / 4.5M THB) worth of Crypto (Majors/Stablecoins - BTC/ETH/USDT/ETC) at live market rate daily. This supply/Demand can increase for special large order deals. If you require more liquidity support, we can also support 1M+ USD transactions, but only after first successful transaction, i.e., first time transactions will be ~50-150k USD. Once we establish some technical trust we can take your larger order.
I'm based in Singapore & Bangkok and SGD is our local currency, Singapore Dollars (aka FIAT), and THB is Thailand's local currency, Thai Baht; like USD for the US.

Prefer to meet up and transact if we're in the same country. For large deals, one of us travelling can be an option, preferably in the Asian region but if the deal is substantial we can definitely consider further locations.

Best if we meet face to face to transact, we have an office in Singapore with company name/registered and public information. If you're not comfortable we can also do it in a bank. I can host you in SG - DBS/OCBC privilege banking area. For Bangkok we will deal strictly inside Bank branches in any big mall only - Terminal 21/Siam Paragon/Central World/Emquartier for first time.

For large face to face transactions, I can prepare around ~50+ BTC equivalent in crypto (or FIAT~ few hundred k SGD / few mil THB). We
transact a small amount first to build some technical trust (~5 BTC/50k SGD/1mil THB) and if the first transaction went good, I'm sure both of us will be willing to trade the remaining balance to make the travel worthwhile. If you're coming to Singapore, safety is super high here, Singapore is incredibly safe and low in crime, firearms and drugs (even chewing gum) are banned here. There's literally no bribery/corruption (the penalty for drug trafficking is the death penalty here) here and even if someone dies because of some crime, it's so rare that the entire nation talks about it for 1 month at every opportunity. Similar to large deals I've done in the past, I can secure a meeting room in our local national bank (DBS Bank/OCBC Bank - i.e. a neutral place and semi private place - there's free coffee too) so that you will feel safe and secure while transacting. For Bangkok, due to the sensitive nature of the country, for now we will deal strictly only in any big bank branch in any big mall full (Terminal 21/Siam Paragon/Central World/Emquartier).
We can take cash transaction/corporate bank transfer in Singapore and for Bangkok we can deal both Cash/Bank transfer. If you require bank transfer for Singapore, we will require full kyc and only to corporate accounts. There's been lost of 3rd party scams going around so we will want to know the person transferring money is doing so to buy/sell x amount of crypto.

Will be selling at market floating rate of max +3%, of which you get to choose the timing you wish to buy the crypto
We can also take in your crypto at max -3%.
Rates are dependent on the day, but for indicative will be around there. We might have more/less liquidity on that day.
Preferably looking for a frequent buyer/seller but one time transactions are welcomed as well.
Kindly add me on telegram @Shabbs18 to discuss further, cheers and all the best.

Words and bullshits can always be manipulated, but facts, evidence and logistical arrangements will always prove real buyers/sellers.

Latest Update (Sep 2019) : I've gotten some professional alignments with Crypto, so I'm back in the scene regularly. Feel free to inquire.
Update (Jan 2020) : Have started testing the bangkok market lately, and it seems there is demand for fiat-crypto here. Real life commitments have me based in Bangkok at the moment so we cover both Singapore and Bangkok markets for now. Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: