Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell/Buy your AltCoins for Cash in London, Amsterdam, Rotterdam (for GBP, EUR) - page 2. (Read 2311 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
what is the minimum amount to be trade? I'm not in london but maybe I'll take vacation there

In practice it start making sense if total cost of coins are greater than ~£300, because of tx fees and exchange trade commission.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
B2B - Find, Connect, Trade
what is the minimum amount to be trade? I'm not in london but maybe I'll take vacation there
Activity: 46
Will you buy altcoin from person living outside London
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
I plan to start selling Bitcoins cash in hand in the future. And I'm also in the UK myself so it wouldn't be hard for me to travel to London. This is for later though when I have plenty of Bitcoins to sell Smiley

About altcoins, do you accept altcoins that are not listed on the exchanges you mentioned in the OP?

We will be glad to help selling)
Also we are starting to work with cryptopia, JFYI.
Can you name please this not listed alt coin?

In the future I plan to sell Adzcoin (when the value is a lot higher) for cash in hand. I'm working quite closely with this coin so know about the potential for this coin. In the future it may be listed on larger exchanges such as Bittrex too.
I plan to start selling Bitcoins cash in hand in the future. And I'm also in the UK myself so it wouldn't be hard for me to travel to London. This is for later though when I have plenty of Bitcoins to sell Smiley

About altcoins, do you accept altcoins that are not listed on the exchanges you mentioned in the OP?

We will be glad to help selling)
Also we are starting to work with cryptopia, JFYI.
Can you name please this not listed alt coin?
Activity: 545
Merit: 500

PS just seen your OP, you never mentioned Bitcoins. Are you also looking to buy Bitcoins from us cash in hand?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I do not understand what you mean, maybe if you are willing to explain in more detail I will be interested, will it be developed into every country?
Activity: 147
Are you also selling for cash?
where will you take the spot price from?

The best price (highest) among Kraken, Bittrex, Poloniex, Bitstamp, Bitfinex, Exmo (and we are adding more markets) for the moment.

Looks a little suspicious. What do you gain from buying at a higher price?

Market price doesn't matter for me, because we give you cash by the rate we got during selling coins on the exchange market.
Easy: you send me 1 ETH, I sell my 1 ETH (to speed up deals we have depo on our markets' accounts to not wait until transaction will have necessary amount of confirmations) on the market for say 250 GBP. I have 250 GBP on my balance, I pay 250 GBP minus commission to you.
We earn our money from commission (and yes, while promoting our service on bitcointalk we earn nothing from buy deals).
Interesting, so what is the procedure to sell my altcoins, what security do you give people not getting robbed or getting real money for their altcoins?

Please check my thread: Sell your BTC in London for Cash in person. We are buying Bitcoins for GBP.

Same question answered from different view points.
Sounds interesting, are you going to open some more branches in Europe? France, Germany? I would be interested in..

Perhaps. We are working on it.
Activity: 246

The best price (highest) among Kraken, Bittrex, Poloniex, Bitstamp, Bitfinex, Exmo (and we are adding more markets) for the moment.

Looks a little suspicious. What do you gain from buying at a higher price?
Activity: 148
Interesting, so what is the procedure to sell my altcoins, what security do you give people not getting robbed or getting real money for their altcoins?
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
Sounds interesting, are you going to open some more branches in Europe? France, Germany? I would be interested in..

bump!
Why sell them?? They are profitable reserved, you should hold them until you really need some cash or you know that prices are going to go down. And there are websites on which you can do the selling safely than why do it in person??

It's a personal decision either buy, hold or sell.
Btw, there is a lot of different needs. Someone uses coins to invest, someone mine them and pay their bills, someone use it as a convenient way of transferring money/paying someone or receiving payment.

Name the website which will give you the cash?)
This topic and ad is for people seeking for cash deals, not bank transfer, or other online opportunities.
Many different people, many different needs.
Take it easy)
Activity: 6

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together
bump!
Why sell them?? They are profitable reserved, you should hold them until you really need some cash or you know that prices are going to go down. And there are websites on which you can do the selling safely than why do it in person??
Activity: 5
Will you buy altcoin from person living outside London
Pages:
Jump to: