Pages:
Author

Topic: {Selling} - $15 Starbucks Gift Card for $6 - ❄️❄️❄️❄️☆★☆★☆★ - page 24. (Read 184567 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 250
@Adamcheek: you open disput all transaction before. I dont care, because you're bad man lol.
I disputed after you refused to provide me with new cards or refund me... stupid guy...
Activity: 322
✔ Starbucks eGift Card Provider
@Adamcheek: you open disput all transaction before. I dont care, because you're bad man lol.
Activity: 304
HAHAHAH YOU SAY YOU NEVER CHEATED ANYONE BUT YOU CHEATED ME!!! I'M SURE EVERYONE CAN SEE ON YOUR REP. DON'T BUY, FAKE STARBUCKS CARDS WILL BREAK VERY QUICKLY!!
Just received both my requested cards, activated no issues. I'll update if anything changes (cards zero out, etc.)

Thanks buddy
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Just received both my requested cards, activated no issues. I'll update if anything changes (cards zero out, etc.)
Activity: 437
he clearly made a mistake, but he should honor that mistake,

LOL - You think this is Amazon.com?    Roll Eyes  A refund is all that is due (IMO) which it seems you got or are getting.
Sent BTC payment for 2x $100 Giftcards, will update after receiving and activating them. Thanks everyone.
I sent you my wallet via email, here it is again

1KHDcyY7yDbymmYg74MknyHtvcRG6p4UVA

you shouldve honored it, was your mistake, im fine with a refund, though

http://i.imgur.com/R63hNQU.png
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I sent you my wallet via email, here it is again

1KHDcyY7yDbymmYg74MknyHtvcRG6p4UVA

you shouldve honored it, was your mistake, im fine with a refund, though
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514
So in an email I told him I wanted to purchase 100$ worth of starbucks gift card. He promptly said ok send to the address. I responded, how much can I get with 15$ bitcoin? He responds with 100$. Now he's backtracking and saying it's 30$, he clearly made a mistake, but he should honor that mistake, also, hes not responding to any of my emails thus far, and he still has my 15$ in bitcoin.
Will update if he makes it right and gives me the 100$ gift card at 15$.

Sir, i said IM WRONGS in get your question. i THOUGH you asked $15 starbucks gift card, that why i sent an email with content "AT LEAST $100 STARBUCKS"

I asked you 2 time, GIVE ME you WALLET, i just REFUND.

Dont threaten me, I've never cheated anyone.
Sofia

Sent you a PM.
So in an email I told him I wanted to purchase 100$ worth of starbucks gift card. He promptly said ok send to the address. I responded, how much can I get with 15$ bitcoin? He responds with 100$. Now he's backtracking and saying it's 30$, he clearly made a mistake, but he should honor that mistake, also, hes not responding to any of my emails thus far, and he still has my 15$ in bitcoin.

Sir, i said IM WRONGS in get your question. i THOUGH you asked $15 starbucks gift card, that why i sent an email with content "AT LEAST $100 STARBUCKS"

I asked you 2 time, GIVE ME you WALLET, i just REFUND.

Dont threaten me, I've never cheated anyone.
Sofia
Interested,  pm me how it would work if I want to load it onto a physical card from Starbucks since I'm here now
Looking for two cards, I'll PM you. Thanks.
More card for sunday, PM me now.
PM'd you. Want to add another $50 to the $100 card you sent me ASAP. I'm 2 minutes away from there.

Transactions Completed, thanks buddy.
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
PM'd you. Want to add another $50 to the $100 card you sent me ASAP. I'm 2 minutes away from there.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: