Pages:
Author

Topic: {Selling} - $15 Starbucks Gift Card for $6 - ❄️❄️❄️❄️☆★☆★☆★ - page 25. (Read 184567 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Do these card come with 16 digit code + 8 digit pin?
Activity: 322
✔ Starbucks eGift Card Provider
Get more and more, pm me now.
Me too, some one buy card and open dispute after they using up the card. Now my card limited and a litle USD inside lol
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
I've been scammed twice with paypal, I don't use them anymore except for with big companies.
EDIT:
Wasn't scammed by sofia, it was 2 completely different cases.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Let's me know when you take PayPal payment

Maybe not paypal from now, i lost a lot money Smiley
so do you still accept paypal? i dont care if its bad or not, since we have time to purchase something.

I need like 1 year supply of starbucks for my mom..

Payment: BTC from now sir.
Pm me when you r ready.
Thanks
Yes. paypal is very risky for transaction.

Maybe not paypal from now, i lost a lot money Smiley
so do you still accept paypal? i dont care if its bad or not, since we have time to purchase something.

Payment: BTC from now sir.
Pm me when you r ready.
Thanks
He told me he didn't take paypal for now. I am on my third one and almost finished up my first, no problems yet.
Activity: 7
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Activity: 504
Bought a card on Nov. 2nd. for personal use. This was the 3rd or 4th card I bought from him. All the previous ones worked well and lasted long. However, the card I bought on Nov. 2nd got canceled yesterday.  Pm'ed the seller for this instance and he/she is replacing the card for me now.

Trusted seller.

So...card goes bad (ie its Fraudulent) and he gets you another one (with another stolen credit card number) so that makes him "trusted"?  
Activity: 46
Bought a card on Nov. 2nd. for personal use. This was the 3rd or 4th card I bought from him. All the previous ones worked well and lasted long. However, the card I bought on Nov. 2nd got canceled yesterday.  Pm'ed the seller for this instance and he/she is replacing the card for me now.

Trusted seller.

Bought another one, it went well, both have no problems.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
***SCAMMER**** SCAMMED ME FOR OVER $500 TOTAL!!!!! DO NOT DEAL!!!! BIG SCAMMER ALL CARDS CANCELLED!!!!!! DO NOT DEAL!!!!!

What did it happen ? Can you explain . Thanks,

redsn0w
I am very interested and wanted to ask if I get (10) $100 cards and sell them off to a local place that buys gift cards does that process work?  Have you tried this before?? If there are no issues then I'll buy 10 - $100 gift cards daily.  Any advice or feedback greatly appreciated...

Your feedback on your forum is very good and proves to me you and your cards are legit so I hope this process works out.

PM'd... thanks for your interested.
Activity: 1
I am very interested and wanted to ask if I get (10) $100 cards and sell them off to a local place that buys gift cards does that process work?  Have you tried this before?? If there are no issues then I'll buy 10 - $100 gift cards daily.  Any advice or feedback greatly appreciated...

Your feedback on your forum is very good and proves to me you and your cards are legit so I hope this process works out.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
sofia even admits the cards get bad lol:

"they have used it before it gets to bad"

How would a customer use $500 Starbucks in one week... He only used $50 on one week!! Then Everything broke and you scammed me!!

YOURE NOT FAIR!!!!

Why would you buy 500$ if its not going to be used. Buy 50$ weekly Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: