Pages:
Author

Topic: {Selling} - $15 Starbucks Gift Card for $6 - ❄️❄️❄️❄️☆★☆★☆★ - page 34. (Read 184598 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 10
just bought a card Cheesy so quick dint even use escrow that i normally use  i love it
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
✔ Starbucks eGift Card Provider
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Want to buy 3 cards......PM me.
Discount: $30 each $100 gift card for bulk
Sofia literally has the best customer service on here. 

You're welcome, thanks mate.
Sofia26 provide the best service. He/she lend me $300 starbucks due to my btc stucks with coinbase.

Don't mention it, bro Wink
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Activity: 85
Sofia26 provide the best service. He/she lend me $300 starbucks due to my btc stucks with coinbase.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Sofia literally has the best customer service on here. 
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
No I think you 100% missed my point.  I don't care at all if you or anyone else on here get screwed over by this guy, and I don't really care that I did.  It was a small amount of btc, and then I looked into why these were being offered at such a "good deal."

I  1,000,000% x infinity understand your point and your point is taken.  MY POINT is YOU MADE YOUR POINTENOUGH ALREADY!

If Sophia doesn't want to sell "for me" that's fine.   Grin

ok, I just know what its like to get ripped off.  I once was scammed on eBay, and although I got my money back, it was tied up for months and I didn’t know what paypal would decide to do.  Now when I see scammers I cant stand that people are ok with stealing directly from other peoples credit cards.  Someone is paying the price somewhere.
Activity: 437
No I think you 100% missed my point.  I don't care at all if you or anyone else on here get screwed over by this guy, and I don't really care that I did.  It was a small amount of btc, and then I looked into why these were being offered at such a "good deal."

I  1,000,000% x infinity understand your point and your point is taken.  MY POINT is YOU MADE YOUR POINT.  ENOUGH ALREADY!.  

If Sophia doesn't want to sell "for me" that's fine.   Grin   You're on my "ignore list" (great feature) going forward so post to your hearts content as I won't see it anymore.

Notice: I will not selling for anyone has quote content of @jcoin200 on my threads

LOL, that's a pretty dumb thing to say.   Roll Eyes

P.S.  You mean TO anyone not FOR anyone.  Wink
Notice: I will not selling for anyone has quote content of @jcoin200 on my threads

so I take it you wont respond to me and say if these are legit (because they aren't). Good luck dude (not)

My point is that regardless of whether these work for you, someone somewhere is getting scammed.  Probably some older person who doesn't check their credit card statements often.  I'm just letting people know that it doesn't matter if your codes goes bad or not, you are helping this guy profit from credit card fraud.  There is no legitimate way he is selling thousands of dollars worth of gift cards on a regular basis for 70% off and still making money.  If they were legit he'd sell them on ebay and make more than twice as much.  But they aren't.  See how he wont respond when I ask where he gets them?

Geez man, you've made your point!  ENOUGH ALREADY.    Sorry to hear you got screwed over by another seller. Everyone has been warned and your point(s) have been noted.  You've accomplished your goal. Most of us are adults here and can make our own decisions based on the "facts" you have provided.  All you are doing is bumping this thread.

I have had no issues SO FAR with this seller as well as a couple others over the last 3 months, of course everyone else's mileage may vary.

I never used stolen credit card, i dont know how to using. Can you training me? How to get stolen credit card? How to using, and using for what?

Did you have been use?

no I don’t use stolen credit cards, how do you get these codes you are selling?

Dont mention about how do i get the code, because you're not my customer. There is no reason for me to tell you, you're fucking in my business.
My clients know very well what they buy from me, because I always explain all my cards are sold before they decide to buy it

This is all what I need to tell you, an idiot.

By the way I just tell you and remember this: I never use any stolen credit card, and I never need to learn this. Don't interfere in my business

I didn't tell anyone not to buy from you, I just let them know what they are getting into if they do.  You still didn't say if these are obtained legitimately (because obviously they aren't)
Activity: 85
Hi I am a nonprofit associate. I would like to purchase a lot of these. I am very interested in purchasing these on a regular bases. I hope we can build a big relationship. Please let me know

PM sent, thanks for your interested in my goods!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi I am a nonprofit associate. I would like to purchase a lot of these. I am very interested in purchasing these on a regular bases. I hope we can build a big relationship. Please let me know
Geez man, you've made your point!  ENOUGH ALREADY.    Sorry to hear you got screwed over by another seller. Everyone has been warned and your point(s) have been noted.  You've accomplished your goal. Most of us are adults here and can make our own decisions based on the "facts" you have provided.  All you are doing is bumping this thread.

I have had no issues SO FAR with this seller as well as a couple others over the last 3 months, of course everyone else's mileage may vary.

I never used stolen credit card, i dont know how to using. Can you training me? How to get stolen credit card? How to using, and using for what?

Did you have been use?

no I don’t use stolen credit cards, how do you get these codes you are selling?

Dont mention about how do i get the code, because you're not my customer. There is no reason for me to tell you, you're fucking in my business.
My clients know very well what they buy from me, because I always explain all my cards are sold before they decide to buy it

This is all what I need to tell you, an idiot.

By the way I just tell you and remember this: I never use any stolen credit card, and I never need to learn this. Don't interfere in my business

I didn't tell anyone not to buy from you, I just let them know what they are getting into if they do.  You still didn't say if these are obtained legitimately (because obviously they aren't)
Pages:
Jump to: