Pages:
Author

Topic: {Selling} - $15 Starbucks Gift Card for $6 - ❄️❄️❄️❄️☆★☆★☆★ - page 38. (Read 184598 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Can u check ur pm? I just send u payment for 3 cards through PayPal. Thanks
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
✔ Starbucks eGift Card Provider
Bought a 100$ card. It worked without any issues. Vouch for this guy. Very good seller. Will buy again.

You're welcome
Pm`d about a $50 card.

I`m sending to this paypal address right? [email protected]

PM sent, thanks bro!
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Pm`d about a $50 card.

I`m sending to this paypal address right? [email protected]
sofia , you dont reply my msg , you dont need new customer , so bad

PM sent, thanks!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
sofia , you dont reply my msg , you dont need new customer , so bad
Negative trust has been removed by @Tomatocage
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Bought a 100$ card. It worked without any issues. Vouch for this guy. Very good seller. Will buy again.
Activity: 437
Once the card is locked within the app or "loaded" it cannot be used by someone else.  The only way it could be used is if you had the physical card which in this case one doesn't exist

Actually that is not true.  Anyone who has the card number **AND** the card security code can use the balance whether it is loaded in the app or not because the app does not change the cards numbers and does not lock the codes.  If you (or a scammer seller) loads the old codes money onto a NEW CARD at a store or send yourself an e-gift with the original codes this will create a new card with a new set of numbers and zeroes out the old card then what you say is true because the seller no longer has the original codes since they were moved to a new card.

If you buy cards you should always move the balance to a new card with a new number to protect yourself from a scammer as soon as you see fit.  Remember though, doing this will stop a scammer seller from reusing your codes but will not prevent Starbucks from killing off the card if the seller obtained it illegally (and we know no seller here would do that) as the money can be "tracked" from card to card. 
Hi sofia26, I want to buy 4 more cards can u pm and let me know if u still have in stocks.

pm sent, thanks
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Hi sofia26, I want to buy 4 more cards can u pm and let me know if u still have in stocks.

You then posted the card numbers on this thread, and someone (maybe yourself) used up the remaining balance on the card.

Once the card is locked within the app or "loaded" it cannot be used by someone else.  The only way it could be used is if you had the physical card which in this case one doesn't exist

@CHUNGENHUNG: Do you understand
Activity: 219
Once the card is locked within the app or "loaded" it cannot be used by someone else.  The only way it could be used is if you had the physical card which in this case one doesn't exist
Activity: 177
I have bought about 3/4 cards now with out any issue. NOT SURE WHAT THIS persons ISSUE IS with you but PEOPLE CAN BUY WITH OUT any PROBLEM.

LIKE I SAID I HAVE BOUGHT and no problems and I AM IN CANADA at THAT.

HAD TO SAY SOMETHING, this guys making me MAD even though i have nothing to do with anyone on here LOL

ALSO WANT TO SAY THANK YOU SOFIA26 for all the CARDS me and the WIFE ARE HAPPY WITH IT and I WILL KEEP BUYING when NEEDED.

you forgot to mention that starbucks found out the cards were questionable, and order got cancelled.
You then posted the card numbers on this thread, and someone (maybe yourself) used up the remaining balance on the card.

Get back my $200 and I will remove the negative trust rating

- no one can used up the balance on your gift, because it was registed on your account... Lol

- 2 card is $60 isn't $200 LOL

- Why did you scammed me? Why did you want to fuck in my business LOL
Lol

You said my gift go bad, i have asked you two time about show your card on my thread for everyone can check. I allway refund to my customer if my card go bad, but never for you because you are tried scammed me affter use up balance on card.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
So the source is still legit or what?

Yes , I was interested to know this : The gift codes are legit or not?

@sofia26 can you reply  ?

i don't know sorry i buy from another person
but they give no problem (Or if there is an error I will replace a new card)
i have sold alot cards so far and they even came back many times
they are not legit
legendary
Was the issue with chungenhung's cards ever resolved?

All my customer to understand about @chungenhung, I've sold 2 gift for him. After he used up the balance on the card, and he came back saying that I should return the money.

I can only refund if my card is go bad, did you read the first post of this thread Huh I have said very clearly on this issue.

Im sure this guy @cookiemonsterwhat and  @chungenhung tried to do my business in trouble.

you forgot to mention that starbucks found out the cards were questionable, and order got cancelled.

Get back my $200 and I will remove the negative trust rating
legendary
Was the issue with chungenhung's cards ever resolved?
no it wasn't.
Activity: 274
Claiming to be female in profile... we all know what that means. Sure are a lot of female scammers here. Very surprising.
Pages:
Jump to: