Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling 15,000 BTC at $0.20/BTC - page 4. (Read 18151 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Elder Crypto God
October 11, 2010, 06:39:42 PM
I'm going to be restructuring the website soon to be more of a cash-only market with fixed transaction fees with us acting as a trusted middle party.

I'll post more news in a new thread once that's finished.

oohhh la la.

So like a bitcoinmarket or mtgox, but with cash, and an escrow? But a small fee is charged?

Yes.
Elder Crypto God
October 11, 2010, 06:19:23 PM
I just sold $800 worth. I have around 28,000 left for sale.

I'm going ask something that I don't think that anyone else has.

Would you take a personal check, or a money order in lieu of cash?

No, I deal with USD cash only.

I also have everything reserved so I have no more bitcoins to sell right now.

I'm going to be restructuring the website soon to be more of a cash-only market with fixed transaction fees with us acting as a trusted middle party.

I'll post more news in a new thread once that's finished.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007
October 11, 2010, 06:11:38 PM

I'm going ask something that I don't think that anyone else has.

Would you take a personal check, or a money order in lieu of cash?
Elder Crypto God
October 11, 2010, 05:37:50 PM
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 11, 2010, 12:27:57 PM
Mailed $20 to b2c earlier last week. Hopefully it will go thru soon. I'll follow up here when the
transaction is complete.
legendary
Activity: 1136
Merit: 1001
October 08, 2010, 02:19:04 PM
The post office should not purposely deliver mail that is addressed to someone else.

Do you have any kind of documentation from the USPS to back this up or are you just pulling this out of thin air? Also, can you explain why have I received mail addressed to "B2C, LLC" already?

Either way, I would suggest leaving the name off entirely as I've been told that it's not required.

No, I don't have any documentation, just personal experience.

I did something like this years ago where I called myself some company and there was an issue. I don't remember the exact details, but I finally received the mail, but the company name was crossed out.
Elder Crypto God
October 08, 2010, 02:06:13 PM
Do you have any kind of documentation from the USPS to back this up or are you just pulling this out of thin air? Also, can you explain why have I received mail addressed to "B2C, LLC" already?

Either way, I would suggest leaving the name off entirely as I've been told that it's not required.

Addressing to
Bitcoin2Cash, LLC
is different than addressing to
B2C, LLC

right?

Obviously, but since the post office box isn't registered to either of those then why would they allow one but reject the other? If they only allow names that were registered with the post office box then both would have been rejected.
Activity: 574
Merit: 507
October 08, 2010, 01:10:01 PM

Addressing to
Bitcoin2Cash, LLC
is different than addressing to
B2C, LLC

right?
Elder Crypto God
October 08, 2010, 12:41:08 PM
The post office should not purposely deliver mail that is addressed to someone else.

legendary
Activity: 1136
Merit: 1001
October 08, 2010, 12:12:32 PM
Is the PO BOX registered to 'bitcoin2cash LLC' or is in your personal name? I bet is is your personal name. The post office should not purposely deliver mail that is addressed to someone else.

The obvious scam here is I call myself a legit company, but have nothing to do with it, i.e.:

IRS Express Pay
1234 Main street
Myhouse, ST 90210

The USPS will not deliver that mail to Bob Smith's house at 1234 Main St.

You will still receive old mail and mail that has no name on it.
donator
Activity: 826
Merit: 1039
October 08, 2010, 05:36:36 AM
Whenever consumer organizations do a test mailing in the UK, they find that about 1% of correctly addressed letters don't get delivered. So cut bitcoin2cash some slack if yours doesn't make it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 509
My avatar pic says it all
October 07, 2010, 11:23:16 PM
If I didn't put a return address on it my cash could be anywhere by now.

It would have ended up at the dead letter office. After that, they may have tried to redeliver it one more time.
legendary
Activity: 1304
Merit: 1014
October 07, 2010, 11:07:11 PM

Um, isn't it more like "the dangers of using the USPS"? Do you have evidence that the contents had any role whatsoever in the undeliverability?

I think any postal service would have some sort of danger to it, but maybe USPS has the highest percentage of lost mail.  It is dangerous to mail cash because the chance of misdirection, theft, etc.  There is a chance you could lose your money.  If I didn't put a return address on it my cash could be anywhere by now.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Strength in numbers
October 07, 2010, 10:38:19 PM

Um, isn't it more like "the dangers of using the USPS"? Do you have evidence that the contents had any role whatsoever in the undeliverability?
legendary
October 07, 2010, 10:09:47 PM
I made a bitcoinblogger post about this... Undecided

http://www.bitcoinblogger.com/2010/10/dangers-of-mailing-cash.html
legendary
October 07, 2010, 09:51:33 PM
I actually did write "Bitcoin2Cash, LLC" on the envelope.   Huh Huh Huh Huh
Elder Crypto God
October 07, 2010, 09:36:31 PM
Well, looks like I am not going to get my bitcoins.  The letter I sent to bitcoin2cash arrived in my mailbox!!!  Huh Huh Huh

On the envelope it says "Not deliverable as addressed.  Unable to forward."

I double checked and triple checked the address and it is the same as on the website.  Handwriting is very, very legible.

PO Box 6946
Huntsville, AL 35813-0946

Is this a glitch in the Post Office?  Strange...just to let you guys know I used to work for the post office so this is an anomaly.  I just wasted my forever stamp.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

Update: On the envelope the post office printed the zipcode+4 on it.  The zipcode is correct.  Very puzzling...

That's very strange. I've already received something from someone at that address. I've even been receiving mail from previous owners of the post office box as well so they seem to have no problem delivering mail. If you want to try again you are welcome to. Perhaps put a name on there, "B2C, LLC", if that was the problem even though I've confirmed with the local post master that a name isn't required.
legendary
October 07, 2010, 09:00:09 PM
Well, looks like I am not going to get my bitcoins.  The letter I sent to bitcoin2cash arrived in my mailbox!!!  Huh Huh Huh

On the envelope it says "Not deliverable as addressed.  Unable to forward."

I double checked and triple checked the address and it is the same as on the website.  Handwriting is very, very legible.

PO Box 6946
Huntsville, AL 35813-0946

Is this a glitch in the Post Office?  Strange...just to let you guys know I used to work for the post office so this is an anomaly.  I just wasted my forever stamp.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

Update: On the envelope the post office printed the zipcode+4 on it.  The zipcode is correct.  Very puzzling...
legendary
October 06, 2010, 09:19:29 PM
I'm still waiting for my bitcoins from bitcoin2cash.  Hopefully this week...

No bitcoins from bitcoin2cash yet...getting a lil nervous...

I just checked the post office today. There wasn't anything there. I'll notify you as soon as I receive it as well as send the bitcoins.

Thx for the response.
Elder Crypto God
October 06, 2010, 09:05:15 PM
I'm still waiting for my bitcoins from bitcoin2cash.  Hopefully this week...

No bitcoins from bitcoin2cash yet...getting a lil nervous...

I just checked the post office today. There wasn't anything there. I'll notify you as soon as I receive it as well as send the bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: