Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling a RARE 10BTC 1oz Silver Casascius Coin - page 2. (Read 9370 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Dang was just going to offer 25 for it Undecided. Maybe next time...
legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072
quack
Whoa.

Anyway, the coin price is now increased to 30 BTC.

-A
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
scammers are unfuckingbelivable.

we need a way to nuke them.

btw i bid a nickel, potato and a copy of windows 98 for the coin
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
Guys be careful. Scammers are at it again:

13.75 BTC

Oh, just realized that you have not got it graded, no interest then, sorry.
You do realize that one of these just sold for 20 BTC here by bitmarket.io his asking price was 20 BTC and he seemed to be pretty firm on his price. There were also a number of people who were offering several BTC above your offer.

It's just an offer, there is nothing wrong with offering something, right?

Also I like graded coins as they are authenticated.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
Well it is really not expensive to get your coin graded (only ~$21 plus shipping two ways), so for the most part it costs very little to get your coin graded when compared to the cost/value of the coin.

The good thing about buying ungraded coins is the fact that ungraded coins tend to sell for less then graded ones, even less then a MS-64 coin, which from what I can tell is generally the lowest grade that these coins tend to fetch, so if you pay to get an ungraded coin graded and it gets the worse rating that they tend to get then you make a little money, but you have the chance that it will get a higher grade which would result in the market valuing them at higher prices
legendary
I think people that focus on the grades are a bit weird. Not like it really matters. Most of these coins other than the very early brass ones were never circulated and handled like gems. They are all in mint condition unless you handled them like a retard. Besides, people that buy these coins are all over the world.  ANACS is just one in the US that does it. What if someone in Germany had a German grader grade it. or someone in Sweden have it graded. It's just a mess. What matters is that you have the coin. Majority of them other than the early brass are in excellent or mint condition. Stop wasting your time with this graded bullshit.

Personally I would pay more for the 10BTC silver round /w gold B than the solid-silver one. Sure there are less of them but I think the coins with the gold B are much more attractive and desirable. I feel the majority would agree.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
13.75 BTC

You do realize that one of these just sold for 20 BTC here by bitmarket.io his asking price was 20 BTC and he seemed to be pretty firm on his price. There were also a number of people who were offering several BTC above your offer.

Does anyone know what the latest sale was for one of these via any medium?  Last I can recall was the MS67 purchased by Otoh for 19BTC back in August of 2014...
See above. For 20 BTC just today 
Activity: 259
100% Positive EBAY Feedback Since 2001
Does anyone know what the latest sale was for one of these via any medium?  Last I can recall was the MS67 purchased by Otoh for 19BTC back in August of 2014...
13.75 BTC

legendary
15BTC is my best offer!
13.75 BTC
legendary
i bid a bazillion coins
legendary
quack
bump bump! Still for sale.
legendary
didn't bitmarket say he would buy these all day at 25 btc? should be off the market?

Yes, he said he would buy these at 25 btc any day.

Yeah but this was before the BTC explosion. Besides, I have plenty of them now. Not buying anymore 10s. Only interested in 1K gold coins.

If it doesn't sell you aren't losing anything.  Just have patients.  That's what I'm doing. Just sitting on them until things change in a few years.
legendary
didn't bitmarket say he would buy these all day at 25 btc? should be off the market?

So was that just talk?

Bitmarket is trying to sell one for 20BTC so I really doubt it. (Has been for sale for a  couple of months now)
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Beautifull coin, good luck with the sales.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

So was that just talk?
legendary
quack

Activity: 322
Merit: 116
Pages:
Jump to: