Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling a RARE 10BTC 1oz Silver Casascius Coin - page 3. (Read 9370 times)

legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072
quack
Christmas is coming. Here's something very rare and very beautiful to be gifted.
legendary
quack
Bump. Smiley

This collectors item is still for sale.
legendary
quack
I would definitely get this graded...offering a MS-67 over a who knows what makes a huge impact on price.

No grading services in my country.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
I would definitely get this graded...offering a MS-67 over a who knows what makes a huge impact on price.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
100% Positive EBAY Feedback Since 2001
Market will dictate value, of course...but it should probably be noted that the last forum sale of one of these 10BTC Casascius coins was for 19BTC in August.  That coin was however graded MS67.  It may also help to recall that Casascius originally sold these with a ~4BTC premium wholesale.  Highest price paid on the forum according to Chainsaw's Casascius thread was 25BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
12.5BTC
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
Price lowered to 24.5 BTC.

halve that, and we'll talk^^
legendary
quack
Price lowered to 24.5 BTC.
legendary
12BTC
legendary
quack
Bump!
legendary
quack
legendary
Ok so I offer 11.65BTC
legendary
quack
This is still not an auction. The price is set in the first post but I accept offers too.
Activity: 322
Merit: 116
legendary
Ok "never" may have been a bad choice of words. I'd like to replace never with "it's highly unlikely"

Thank you

11.1BTC New high bid.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
still generally interested, but not at that premium.

You can tell your offer, too.

Yeah, lets start bidding and see where we end up.

But for real OP.. You need to take into consideration the btc premium you're asking. It's crazy. Anyone buying this fine coin will have the belief that BTC will be worth 10K + in our lifetime. If you charge 30 btc premium and btc went to 10K then for a seller to sell that coin and make back his money he would need a 300K USD premium over the face value which will never happen.

10.5 is my offer.

Can't say never in this case...  Go look up the more desirable/rare numismatic coins and see what premiums they command.  It is not outside the possibility that this coin would command a 300k USB premium.  There are coins of historical significance and rarity that sell for much more that a 300k USB premium.  Here is just one example - http://cointrackers.com/coins/14424/1921-st-gaudens-double-eagle/

If BTC goes to the values you indicate, there will be much demand and adoption and the numismatic community will be trying to acquire these historic pieces...
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
i would sell my car to buy this coin for 11BTC. my offer
legendary

Yeah, lets start bidding and see where we end up.

But for real OP.. You need to take into consideration the btc premium you're asking. It's crazy. Anyone buying this fine coin will have the belief that BTC will be worth 10K + in our lifetime. If you charge 30 btc premium and btc went to 10K then for a seller to sell that coin and make back his money he would need a 300K USD premium over the face value which will never happen.

10.5 is my offer.
legendary
quack

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Good luck with your sales!:) Truly a beautiful coin and I hope you get a good price for it!
Pages:
Jump to: