Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ [SELLING] ⭐ - 🔥 Amazon Gift Cards, Prepaid Visa/Mastercard, & Others! 🔥 - page 2. (Read 107973 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
I am interested.

Lets see what we can do.
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
You can't happen to get Steam Gift cards like before, could you?

no more steam, sorry
Activity: 1
You can't happen to get Steam Gift cards like before, could you?
Activity: 4
I want to buy physical gift cards amazon!!!
Activity: 3
Hello! Please PM me, looking to buy some gift cards. Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Hello, i need you confirm.
Activity: 50
Activity: 9
 I want to buy psn gift cards usa region
Send me your skype or telgram id
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
I need a 100$ gift card (Amazon U.S) as soon as possible, P.M If you can do this.
Activity: 3
Cant send you PM.
Do you have skype?

Activity: 616
Merit: 300
I have dealt with him for Walmart cards by paying a good percentage ( 82-84% I think ), and he clearly mentioned that these are legit ones. I kept it in the account for few weeks and few of them were used by someone else or emptied and he has replaced it for the first time. But same happened again, cards are getting used or reversed. Maybe he is double selling or something else. Whatever it is, Beware that, for the amount that we are paying for his cards are not worth it. By spending 5-6% more, we will get the same from reputed websites without much trouble. This is a warning for people paying the premium amount and getting the cards emptied or reversed at the end.

The gift cards I sold to Jakez over 70+ days ago were cards I purchased one at a time off of separate individuals. The values ranged from $25-$40. Before accepting said cards I request the following from the original sellers: picture of the card w/receipt and some type of handwritten note next to/on the receipt.  The cards are completely legit and I NEVER resell cards I have already sold.  The issue here is their use and who used them. Multiple cards being used, each from a separate individual is odd.

Jakez is a reseller of gift cards(Jakez mainly buy and sells fraudulent gift cards he obtains @ ~50% or less.  Roll Eyes).  It is extremely hard for me to warranty some resold gift cards.

I do warranty my cards, however, these specific cards he told me he would be using in a few days, not months later.  Regardless of that, yes, they should have had no issues, but because so much time has passed I have no way to determine who actually used them to fight for a refund.

Presently and normally any card I sell, is secured/consolidated in some fashion, so a problem like this would NEVER occur.  My gift cards come with a 100% warranty. There are limitations though.  Even the big multi-million dollar businesses that sell gift cards have set warranties to protect themselves.  From this point on I have zero plans to sell cards I have not personally secured(aside from amazon).
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I have dealt with him for Walmart cards by paying a good percentage ( 82-84% I think ), and he clearly mentioned that these are legit ones. I kept it in the account for few weeks and few of them were used by someone else or emptied and he has replaced it for the first time. But same happened again, cards are getting used or reversed. Maybe he is double selling or something else. Whatever it is, Beware that, for the amount that we are paying for his cards are not worth it. By spending 5-6% more, we will get the same from reputed websites without much trouble. This is a warning for people paying the premium amount and getting the cards emptied or reversed at the end.

bump
hi there,

do you accept transaction through bitify? may i know, can you give me your bitify link?

oh, and i don't know exactly what do you mean about 80% price. is it $80 for $100 USD Amazon Gift Card? or $20 for $100 USD Amazon Gift Card?

i'm just asking. thank you.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Dont be a Shi!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Do you have any starbucks for sale ?
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
I am new on Amazon as a buyer.
I want to buy something worth $85. Can I use any of your discount cards?
Can you explain me?
thanks
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Activity: 294
Merit: 9
Please read the original post before asking a question that has been asked multiple times already

bump, please do not fall for any of the scammers that have CLOSED or SELF-MODERATED threads

Alright! Got it. In case in future if you have it available kindly let me know! Cheers ^^
Pages:
Jump to: