Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ [SELLING] ⭐ - 🔥 Amazon Gift Cards, Prepaid Visa/Mastercard, & Others! 🔥 - page 6. (Read 107973 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
please send me your skype sir
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
bump
whats your skype I'm looking to buy a psn code usa one
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
PSN and Steam are in stock

can i use the psn cards in germany?

greetings asxs

These are US cards, so I doubt they work outside the US, however, I really do not know

I only guarantee they work on US accounts.
if you go first then I will buy
Lol, him go first to you? Goodluck with that why dont you get an escrow
Activity: 378

greetings asxs

These are US cards, so I doubt they work outside the US, however, I really do not know

if you go first then I will buy
Activity: 616
Merit: 300

greetings asxs

Activity: 294
http://bitcoin-engrave.com

greetings asxs
Activity: 27
hi im really interested to work with you
what is your lowest steam wallet price?
I am interested if you got $20 for sale.

I do not have any $20s
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 4158
I am interested if you got $20 for sale.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 531
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons
That was just an option.  It is actually pretty useless and a waste of money to ship the card.  I have always just scratched the card and taken a picture for the buyer.

If you want the card shipped I can do that though..

The e-mail way is certainly the simplest option (lol), but I appreciate your willingness to ship too since I think my relatives will prefer to scratch the card themselves. I will ask them whether they are still playing via Steam. In the meantime, good luck with the sales!
I see. Scratch means it has to be in physical form, already. I thought that I could print it myself in DIY style hehe. In this case, could you elaborate this "I can even mail the card if you like" to me? Like how you e-mail a card that's in physical form and cannot be digitalized without ruining the fun of scratch.

That was just an option.  It is actually pretty useless and a waste of money to ship the card.  I have always just scratched the card and taken a picture for the buyer.

If you want the card shipped I can do that though..
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons
Sounds to be a great gift for your gamer relatives/friends!

How should I imagine a physical Steam gift card? Does it contain some kind of code that I can submit on Steam to download games?

Excuse my lack of knowledge, but I have not played on Steam for years, but in fact, I have a couple of friends who love Steam and eager to buy or get Steam related gifts.

The cards just have an area where you scratch to reveal a code.  The code is then applied to your steam account.

I see. Scratch means it has to be in physical form, already. I thought that I could print it myself in DIY style hehe. In this case, could you elaborate this "I can even mail the card if you like" to me? Like how you e-mail a card that's in physical form and cannot be digitalized without ruining the fun of scratch.

How should I imagine a physical Steam gift card? Does it contain some kind of code that I can submit on Steam to download games?

Excuse my lack of knowledge, but I have not played on Steam for years, but in fact, I have a couple of friends who love Steam and eager to buy or get Steam related gifts.

The cards just have an area where you scratch to reveal a code.  The code is then applied to your steam account.
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

Any reason you don't have $20 Steam Gift Card? I think it is the most desired denomination. $50 cards are ok'ish but $100 are really hard to sell.
Anyway, if you will ever get $5, $10 or $20 Steam Gift Cards - let me know.

I could pick up some $20s, its just a lot more to buy, ill think about it, but... ill phase out the $100s

Do you also have receipts for the cards?  Might be interested for Christmas shopping.

Yes, sent you a PM
Activity: 26
I was going to offer 84.5% but you sound firm on the price so sorry
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024
Steam Gift Cards

Stock:
4x - $100s
8x - $50s

Price: 85% BTC

These are physical cards.  I can take a picture of the card with a note of your choice.  I can even mail the card if you like.

ESCROW is accepted through Bitify, Localbitcoins, or Paxful.

Send a PM if interested!
Do you also have receipts for the cards?  Might be interested for Christmas shopping.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Any reason you don't have $20 Steam Gift Card? I think it is the most desired denomination. $50 cards are ok'ish but $100 are really hard to sell.
Anyway, if you will ever get $5, $10 or $20 Steam Gift Cards - let me know.
Pages:
Jump to: