Pages:
Author

Topic: [SELLING] Avalon 81 GH/s DECREASING/DUTCH AUCTION 60 BTC START ::EU ONLY:: - page 3. (Read 4656 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1006
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Are you interested in future set bids.  For example 10BTC to ship in 30 days.  Which is basically your concept but starting at 40BTC which is closer to current in hand prices of .5BTC/Gh

Are you?  Huh
yes.
do you want bids like this or not?
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
Undeletable/uneditable posts are not my favourite aspect of this sub-forum, let it be known (thought I'd hit the edit button when I hit quote instead)
Its required in auction to prevent people changing bids/offers.
legendary
Undeletable/uneditable posts are not my favourite aspect of this sub-forum, let it be known (thought I'd hit the edit button when I hit quote instead)
legendary
What is the reserve price, as I'm assuming you are going to have some sort of boundary. Or would you rather not say?

Neither, I'm going to see how all determinng factors play out. As mentioned already, I'm within my rights to withdraw the auction if I feel like it (unless someone shouts before I get the chance, I will honour any bid that pre-empts my withdrawal)
legendary
What is the reserve price, as I'm assuming you are going to have some sort of boundary. Or would you rather not say?

Neither, I'm going to see how all factors play out. As mentioned already, I'm within my rights to withdraw the auction if I feel like it (unless someone shouts before I get the chance, I will honour any bid that pre-empts my withdrawal)
staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111
legendary
Are you interested in future set bids.  For example 10BTC to ship in 30 days.  Which is basically your concept but starting at 40BTC which is closer to current in hand prices of .5BTC/Gh

Are you?  Huh
yes.
legendary

Are you?  Huh
legendary
legendary
Interesting concept.  Is there an auction end time besides the fact that in 60 days it will be zero? 

I won't be paying people 1 BTC and counting to take it from me after 60 days, let's just put it that way  Wink

And also, what dogie said
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
Interesting concept.  Is there an auction end time besides the fact that in 60 days it will be zero? 
He can rightfully withdraw the offer to sell unit at any time.
legendary
legendary
legendary
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
ok! sign me up in 59 days!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Start at 30... 60 is ridiculous

BTC = $144 (!)

This is mining equipment, dollar value is not really relevant, you will not be mining for dollars.

People don't get this.
legendary

BTC = $144 (!)

This is mining equipment, dollar value is not really relevant, you will not be mining for dollars.
legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1002
1 BTC =1 BTC

BTC = $144 (!)
legendary
however.. in 30 days, will it be worth 30?
lower your start, and ill see by thursday for next diff..

This depends on the events of the next 30 days. But I don't expect mass shipping from KNC, if that's what you're implying.

sadly they don't need to ship for difficulty to increase. it will be 75 minimum diff. on thursday..

It may be higher than that, but this is not the place for discussing difficulty adjustments, please stick to questions about the auction item and terms of the purchase agreement.
Pages:
Jump to: