Pages:
Author

Topic: [SELLING] Avalon 81 GH/s DECREASING/DUTCH AUCTION 60 BTC START ::EU ONLY:: - page 4. (Read 4657 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
however.. in 30 days, will it be worth 30?
lower your start, and ill see by thursday for next diff..

This depends on the events of the next 30 days. But I don't expect mass shipping from KNC, if that's what you're implying.

sadly they don't need to ship for difficulty to increase. it will be 75 minimum diff. on thursday..
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074

This depends on the events of the next 30 days. But I don't expect mass shipping from KNC, if that's what you're implying.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074
x1 Avalon Batch 1 to auction, but with my addition of an 860 watt OCZ AX PSU, confirmed to run the chips at 350 MHz (81.5 GH/s total).

Price begins at 60 BTC and DECREASES at a rate of 1 BTC per day.

THAT'S RIGHT, DECREASING PRICE. (aka Dutch auction) I figured this would only be fair in the current environment for difficulty increases.

Simply state "buying" or similar unambiguous, one word intent if you're happy with the price as it is. Any questions will not be interpreted as bids, feel free to ask whatever you fell you need to know. I understand escrow agents are over subscribed, but if anyone with a good rating is willing to step in, I'd be much obliged. Otherwise, BTC in full must be received before I will ship the unit. All original packaging has been kept carefully, so it will be travelling with the same shock protection that took it safely from China to the EU.

THE BIDDING BEGINS AT 60 BTC. I will update this thread (and the title) daily to state the current price level.
Pages:
Jump to: