Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling Bitcoin - page 9. (Read 3033 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 07:33:32 AM
Well for me selling Bitcoin even when its value is low are most likely triggered or caused by panic. The Bitcoin market is very volatile so when the prices go down, some people would sell their Bitcoins even if the price is low just to ensure that they will still get something out of their Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4794
January 19, 2018, 01:37:50 PM
I think you are totally wrong. The only reason that people sell when the price is low is because they want instant money and not really thinking of the worth of it.

PLEASE, PLEASE, Please, please ban this guy??  ^^^
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 01:31:39 PM
I think you are totally wrong. The only reason that people sell when the price is low is because they want instant money and not really thinking of the worth of it.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4794
January 19, 2018, 01:27:21 PM
- snip -

NECRO BUMP REPORTED TO MODERATOR.

- snip -

Sig Ad SPAM triggered by necro bump reported to moderator

- snip -

Newbie reply triggered by necro bump reported to moderator

- snip -

- snip -

- snip -

- snip -

- snip -

In my personal opinion, now that this nonsense has been pointed out, any other newbie or sig ad that spams this thread before a moderator can get here to clean it up...

Ought to have their account permanently banned.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 01:25:11 PM
I'm a week into this whole bitcoin thing so be easy on me. I wonder why you would ever sell a BTC ... For example: you buy 100 dollars worth of BTC but the price drops drastically. Why would you sell it when its that low? You KNOW it's going to go up again. You could wait a month (for example), the price will be up again. Or am i totally wrong here?

Usually there is a need for fiat money in some areas around the world. So maybe selling their bitcoins, initially worth $1 for example, is a logical thing to since they have made a lot of money of off it. There is also the possibility that they are exploring alt coins.
Activity: 252
January 19, 2018, 01:24:52 PM
selling bitcoin is a lossing money in this time i think.Because bitcoin price is fall down now.we know that hold is gold .if they hold there bitcoin in the future there amount will become gold.then they can get profite from there bitcoin.But now they face some loss i think.
Activity: 328
Merit: 20
January 19, 2018, 01:20:11 PM
Some inexperienced people are selling their bitcoin for their less belief. They can't believe Bitcoin yet so that they are selling their BTC even if they are losing.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 01:01:37 PM
People who decide to sell bitcoin are doing that mostly because they are afraid that they would lose their monitor decrease value because of the instability of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
January 19, 2018, 12:59:08 PM
Many people who sell bitcoin at cheap prices may be because they need cash immediately, but I think selling bitcoin is a big mistake and will definitely get a loss and regret, you really should not sell bitcoin cheaply when the price goes down.
Activity: 107
Merit: 12
January 19, 2018, 12:50:34 PM
at least you will not feel guilty if you really need it. but it would be very futile if you sell it when the price is low if only used for the hall that is not important
If you are really in need you can sold it. But try to hold some for your future purposes like hold some so you can start again because you have your capital. It might grow again someday and there's no space for regrets because you use it wisely
Activity: 490
November 27, 2017, 10:20:06 PM
The bitcoin price at any time may change whether it is up or down. Bitcoin prices do not always go up. So if you feel the price is good and suitable then just sell because we do not know the next price will go up or down.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
November 27, 2017, 04:50:32 PM
I'm a week into this whole bitcoin thing so be easy on me. I wonder why you would ever sell a BTC ... For example: you buy 100 dollars worth of BTC but the price drops drastically. Why would you sell it when its that low? You KNOW it's going to go up again. You could wait a month (for example), the price will be up again. Or am i totally wrong here?
Your statement is actually true, the first rule of trading is buy low and sell high, not vice versa. The market is volatile and the value may rise and fall very quickly, I don't know whether to refer to this trend as panic attack or what but a lot of investors are actually doing it. The only time where I can sell for loss is when I am desperately in need of cash, but besides that I will be holding.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 04:38:53 PM
Don't see, one day 1 BTC will be more than $25,000.
So keep and hold.
Activity: 266
November 27, 2017, 01:43:04 PM
sell bitcoin to do when bitcoin is increasing
Although bitcoin is increasing rapidly and more and more but no one knows the bitcoin will decrease and when and how much it decreases 1 bit Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 224
November 27, 2017, 01:37:50 PM
It depends your investment character, it depends which role are you playing. If you satisfied for the current profit that you have then it is done turn in to cash.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
November 27, 2017, 01:24:20 PM
Reason for selling bitcoins is very simple. Need Fiat. I also there are times when I need the money. At this point I don't think about the price of bitcoin. I sell exactly as many coins as I need at that moment. For example, I can say that if you didn't have anything to buy food you will be selling bitcoin at $ 4,000 or wait a few months until bitcoin will be worth $ 5,000?
I agree that one the reasons why they sell their bitcoin is they need fiat or cash. There are time that you need fiat so that you must sell your bitcoin. However, I suggest you must still hold it because it can really help you to gain much income and we all know that there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin will increase in the future and it may lead to a high income.
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
November 27, 2017, 01:17:36 PM

There are lot of reasons to this, such as :
1. Emergency situation. There are lot situation that can happen, like health condition, economy condition, etc. This can make people sells bitcoin even though the price is declining a lot.
2. Panic. Panic sells is often happen in an investment, especially in a fast changing investment like bitcoin, to cut the losses to go even further. And there are no guarantee that bitcoin will rise again, even though history says that bitcoin always rise, that is why people panic.
I guess, this is 2 main reasons people sells their bitcoin.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
November 27, 2017, 05:07:41 AM
"no one can be sure Bitcoin will go up and the price will be on top",
people who are too panicky to sell Bitcoin when the price goes down are people who use the mindset above,..
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 27, 2017, 05:02:53 AM

I think there already a lot of people who are holding their bitcoin whatever the case. The bitcoin drop on August with the banning of ICO in China was sure a big crisis for btc but it managed to recover and become even stronger. So bitcoin holders now have more faith in btc after that, that;s why there's no reason to panic and sell your btc if it goes down.

In my case, I only sell my bitcoin when I really needed the money, its price maybe low or high. Either way, in my computation, I gain already anyway.
Activity: 333
Merit: 103
November 27, 2017, 04:58:58 AM
i would sell it if the price is ripe 😊

Bitcoin is a digital currency system and in the the process of one step in trading are called selling and it's a invester sell the bitcoin from the wallet  when price was  high to convert normal currency.You can convert to any of FIAT,it may be dollar, Euro or any thing else.
Pages:
Jump to: