Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling BTC for Alt Coins? - page 6. (Read 941 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 17
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 10, 2024, 06:04:45 PM
I have around 2.1k in btc rn and was wondering if I should sell it and invest in a couple of altcoin projects, would that be a good idea? I know Bitcoin will never ever do another 5x in the near future haha so that's kind of why I would wanna sell. The market cap of btc would have to reach a very high amount for it to be life-changing money to me.

I simply want to say that someone who has 2K BTC will never want to invest in Altcoins. As far as I know the only trusted coin comes with Bitcoin because there are so many people investing and keeping their wealth for a long time. But when investing in Altcoins, the chances of losing money are high.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
March 10, 2024, 04:47:22 PM
It's your investment as well as your money, so it's up to you. People only give opinions or input but you are the one who will make the decision.
Bitcoin can't guarantee you 5x profits in the near future, and if you think a project or altcoin can make 5x profits, it's not as easy as you think. And what you will face is the risk of loss if you choose the wrong altcoin or project without doing your own research and analysis, it's better to try to study everything well so you can make wise decisions. Because in my opinion Bitcoin is the safest and most comfortable, and if you want 5x profits from Bitcoin you can definitely do it, but it takes time and patience to achieve it.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1232
March 10, 2024, 04:11:32 PM
It will never be possible for you to predict where the price of BTC may go. If we go back 10 years, it would have been impossible to do a few x's back then. The point reached today is breaking new records. When you say you will make profit from altcoins, you can also make money from the bitcoins you have. I think basically owning bitcoins will be your security.

Do not ignore this in order to earn more money from altcoins. On the other hand, you can experiment with a certain amount of altcoins. There are good opportunities in altcoins, even if they involve big risks.
Activity: 266
Merit: 187
Bitcoin!!
March 10, 2024, 03:15:03 PM
I have around 2.1k in btc rn and was wondering if I should sell it and invest in a couple of altcoin projects, would that be a good idea? I know Bitcoin will never ever do another 5x in the near future haha so that's kind of why I would wanna sell. The market cap of btc would have to reach a very high amount for it to be life-changing money to me.

Op how do you know that Bitcoin cannot do 5x in the near future. In cryptocurrency we can make predictions but that doesn't mean our prediction will come to pass, in fact I'll say you are wrong with your analysis that Bitcoin won't be doing 5x in the near future, anything can happen at any time, and besides the concept of demand and and supply keeps insisting that the price of Bitcoin will continue to o increase because of scarcity though it might take some time but I believe Bitcoin can do 5x in some couple of years to come.

If you are talking about a short period of time, then you should know better that Bitcoin is not a short term project that just pumps up from no where and return back in no time. Good and genuine things last for long, and that why Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency, for you to have enough profit from it, you have to pay the price of patience, and if you do so, you might end up securing your retirement fund through investing and accumulating Bitcoin using the DCA or you can even pass some of it to your next generation, and by that time, the price of Bitcoin would be higher than you expect now.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355
March 10, 2024, 03:10:44 PM
I get that some folks think Bitcoin's glory days of insane growth are behind it.  And hey, no one really knows what will happen down the road.  But me? I try to play the long game.  If you are hoping to strike it rich, maybe slow and steady BTC gains beat a riskier altcoin lottery ticket.  Then again, trusting your gut aint wrong either and  just dont kick yourself later if you bail too soon and Bitcoin pulls a moonshot.  Ive been there and it sucks.  So weigh it out trust your instincts, and decide what risk level suits you.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 597
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 10, 2024, 03:02:06 PM
I have around 2.1k in btc rn and was wondering if I should sell it and invest in a couple of altcoin projects, would that be a good idea? I know Bitcoin will never ever do another 5x in the near future haha so that's kind of why I would wanna sell.
If you're talking about 5x in the near future, we don't know and only time can tell. But if you think that you are better if you're going to sell that for some altcoins then do so. You can do whatever you want with your bitcoin but with all such, I am recommending to hold still and just use another budget for buying altcoins if you have.

The market cap of btc would have to reach a very high amount for it to be life-changing money to me.
And that's why I am holding mine and won't be selling soon.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 783
March 10, 2024, 02:25:32 PM
Who would have thought BTC would never go 5x we never know in the future, instead you move to altcoins will minus the losses you experience if you don't properly invest in altcoins.

So $2100 in Bitcoin right?
Remember you will be safe investing in bitcoin even though the profits will not be as high as altcoins but do you have experience about altcoin research before? If you follow other people's advice while not according to your expectations then it will raise because you trust other people.

While other people will choose bitcoin as the main investment.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 10, 2024, 02:19:30 PM
Only do it if you are satisfied or have reached the predetermined target point for your investment profits. My question is, do you believe that switching to altcoins can change your life for the better? Very careful consideration is needed to determine a decision
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
March 10, 2024, 01:39:25 PM
I know Bitcoin will never ever do another 5x in the near future haha so that's kind of why I would wanna sell.

if you say so. yes, you can sell your coins and find an altcoin. your choice. curious to know how you know BTC is not going 5x in the future.

since you have already decided, you should be able to also find an altcoin that may go 5x in the future. this shouldn't be a problem with your crystal ball. there are several altcoins you have in mind that's for sure. i think you can give a comparison of these altcoins as to why you wanna buy this or that.

It most likely will 5x in the future, I was just saying not soon.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 10, 2024, 01:29:16 PM
I know Bitcoin will never ever do another 5x in the near future haha so that's kind of why I would wanna sell.

if you say so. yes, you can sell your coins and find an altcoin. your choice. curious to know how you know BTC is not going 5x in the future.

since you have already decided, you should be able to also find an altcoin that may go 5x in the future. this shouldn't be a problem with your crystal ball. there are several altcoins you have in mind that's for sure. i think you can give a comparison of these altcoins as to why you wanna buy this or that.
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
March 10, 2024, 01:14:38 PM
Pages:
Jump to: