Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 Selling .EDU email accounts for 5$ (Vouches inside) 🌟 - page 16. (Read 201542 times)

Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Developer
Purchased .edu email last night and account login (for sonoma.edu) didn't work  Undecided Still waiting for email back.. I'm sure user is legit as he has a lot of feedback, just dissapointing. Please reply, thanks!

What?? I never sold you any edu account. From where did you buy?
jzf
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Purchased .edu email last night and account login (for sonoma.edu) didn't work  Undecided Still waiting for email back.. I'm sure user is legit as he has a lot of feedback, just dissapointing. Please reply, thanks!
Activity: 504
Still selling
There is already a free method to get edu email.
And i want to know if you are using this method or any other.
Because i tried to register in Office 365 and it does not allow emails from Virginia Community College
Developer
where do the emails go to where do i log into to see it
and how long will the email work since i get it does it work forever

Logins go to a gmail account

These emails will last lifelong.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
where do the emails go to where do i log into to see it
and how long will the email work since i get it does it work forever
Developer
Will I run into any issues if I use these accounts outside of the United States? Are there any legal risks to using this?

These are not hacked accounts, if that is what you meant to ask. So, legally everything should be fine.
Developer
Will I run into any issues if I use these accounts outside of the United States? Are there any legal risks to using this?

You shouldn't face any issues if you use these outside of US. About legal risks, I am not sure. But I feel you should be just fine.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Developer
Still no idea on the Verizon question? I answered with the URL to check...

Hey I couldn't try it since I am not based in US. It was asking for a valid phone number and address I guess which I couldn't fill.
Activity: 153
Still no idea on the Verizon question? I answered with the URL to check...
Developer
I have purchased 2 accounts from him, It was perfect and i can use those to redeem Amazon student prime trial without any problem.

Thanks for the vouch  Cheesy

Selling more.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I have purchased 2 accounts from him, It was perfect and i can use those to redeem Amazon student prime trial without any problem.
Cell phone discounts could be really awesome.

Do these edu accounts work for discounts on Verizon cell phone service?

Info here: http://www.businessinsider.com/34-amazing-student-discounts-2014-7
"Verizon: The Verizon student discount is a bit harder to find. Go to its employee discount page and enter in your school email to see if you qualify for up to 20% off your monthly bills."

The page they link to in order to check is here:
http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/employee/eleuLanding.jsp

That page mentions other companies that provide educational discounts:

"T-Mobile: There are special discounts for students who are registered with studentrate.com. This includes a $50 credit on your phone bill and a waived activation fee.

AT&T: If your school is affiliated with AT&T Business Center, you get huge discounts off your monthly bill. Check out the Business Center homepage, and enter your email to the right to see if you qualify for discounts."

Would it work with them?

Hey man, even I am not sure whether these accounts will work with what you have put. Is there a way to check? Is there a place where I can put the school URL and know the validity of these accounts for those offer?

For Verizon, goto this page: http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/employee/eleuLanding.jsp

And use the "Enter Your Work Email Address" section for those that don't have an account.

For some reason, they combine the employee discount/school discount page, but it will let you know there if an education discount is available. Verizon is the one I'm most interested in.
Developer

"Verizon: The Verizon student discount is a bit harder to find. Go to its employee discount page and enter in your school email to see if you qualify for up to 20% off your monthly bills."

"T-Mobile: There are special discounts for students who are registered with studentrate.com. This includes a $50 credit on your phone bill and a waived activation fee.

AT&T: If your school is affiliated with AT&T Business Center, you get huge discounts off your monthly bill. Check out the Business Center homepage, and enter your email to the right to see if you qualify for discounts."

Would it work with them?

Hey man, even I am not sure whether these accounts will work with what you have put. Is there a way to check? Is there a place where I can put the school URL and know the validity of these accounts for those offer?

Would it work with them?
Developer
Prasha is a good guy, 2 months and account still works Wink

I can confirm this

Thanks for the vouch. Still selling guys
Developer

Thanks for the vouch man Cheesy
Activity: 182

I can confirm this
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Louis Vuitton
Developer
Message sent very interested in these

Transaction completed with Switch1775 :-)
Pages:
Jump to: