Pages:
Author

Topic: [Selling] New Crypto Imperator Dogecoin Physical coins! (DIY LEFT) - page 3. (Read 24491 times)

legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1280
Nice collection!

We will post tomorrow a new thread with Pics and ordering details for our Bitcoin series 1. If you like the design of them there will be a silver version Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
much wow, such budget Cheesy

Much wow, such collector  Cheesy

Where is the other low number coin you have, only see one in white foam?
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
In Crypto We Trust

Wow wow wow !
Such wow !
Rich shibe
Activity: 654
Merit: 504

legendary
can't wait for the super doge!!!

Good news, we just received a call from the mint. They will deliver the first coin to us today Smiley

Coin looks fantastic, It has been sent back for engraving. We will receive the 25 on monday-tuesday
legendary

Good news, we just received a call from the mint. They will deliver the first coin to us today Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
legendary
Should be here in a couple hours, we are preparing the thread with info and prices Smiley

Would you please post in here when the new thread is up? Most of the time I'm usually in the habit of just clicking on "Show new replies to your posts" when I stop by BitcoinTalk, this way I will see it and won't be late to the party.  Smiley

Sure! Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
Should be here in a couple hours, we are preparing the thread with info and prices Smiley

Would you please post in here when the new thread is up? Most of the time I'm usually in the habit of just clicking on "Show new replies to your posts" when I stop by BitcoinTalk, this way I will see it and won't be late to the party.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Looking forward to it.
legendary
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134
The Cryptonumist
Awesome! Can't wait to check them out, could we possibly get a sneak peek of them? Love my 2 Dogecoins, they made a fine start to my physical crypto collection.

Can't wait for them to arrive tomorrow Cheesy

Much excite
legendary
Awesome! Can't wait to check them out, could we possibly get a sneak peek of them? Love my 2 Dogecoins, they made a fine start to my physical crypto collection.

Can't wait for them to arrive tomorrow Cheesy
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
legendary
Bitcoin series 1 coins arrive on Wednesday Smiley
Activity: 654
Merit: 504
As per buyer interest, it seems that we will have to mint the 1 Million Gold Dogecoin Tongue
But! As we've never dealt with gold before we need some time to figure out how to manufacture and ship this coin.

nice.. awaiting to see the super and gold doges.. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
As per buyer interest, it seems that we will have to mint the 1 Million Gold Dogecoin Tongue
But! As we've never dealt with gold before we need some time to figure out how to manufacture and ship this coin.

legendary
legendary

Well then we have to discard the 1 Billion coin Tongue,

D: Doge price going up! This will make our gold coins more expensive.

Its hard to be disappointed about the DOGE price.
The face value of our CryptoImperator coins has significantly increased.

Nevertheless, I did the same as wheresmycoin the other day, and got some digital DOGE, just in case.

Good idea, luckily we bought all the doges for the silver coin a while ago.
Pages:
Jump to: