Pages:
Author

Topic: [Selling] New Crypto Imperator Dogecoin Physical coins! (DIY LEFT) - page 9. (Read 24491 times)

legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1280
Damn, looks good already, can't wait to see it!

Did you happen to ship my 2 Dogecoins yet by chance? I'm not really trippin on the exact delivery date; I think I like it better as a surprise package coming!

Probably shipping friday, we have a pair of holidays here and post office is closed Tongue
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
Damn, looks good already, can't wait to see it!

Did you happen to ship my 2 Dogecoins yet by chance? I'm not really trippin on the exact delivery date; I think I like it better as a surprise package coming!
legendary
Sneak peek into our next design Tongue, Its heading to production Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS
If anyone got a 'spare' 100,000 coin, and is looking to sell, please PM me.
legendary
@OP

I am curious about the next design.

Will there be a DOGE COIN series 2? or will it be some other currency? (or both)

Both Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
@OP

I am curious about the next design.

Will there be a DOGE COIN series 2? or will it be some other currency? (or both)
legendary
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I don't think numbers matter too much since there are only 25 total  Cool
Activity: 654
Merit: 504
i ordered #1 and # 2  but was sold out
legendary
i ordered 2 immediately, was 2 late for #01. but managed to get #25/25.

I wonder if #01 was available for sale, or whether the OP kept that one.  

maybe blazzed got it?

It was sold Smiley

maybe blazzed got it?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Did anyone else take up OP's offer for the silver dogecoins super limited edition of 25?

Not sure if the 25 went but they're still to go public Wink

He email people who bought from him previously and offer to sell pre-orders of their super limited run of 25 silver doges.........no one ordered one yet?

I had ordered it as soon as I saw the email on my phone.  I got #002.  Price was steep IMHO, but I decided to get it.

I didnt expect them to sell out though. 

You mean #02  Grin

Correct.
Did anyone else take up OP's offer for the silver dogecoins super limited edition of 25?

He email people who bought from him previously and offer to sell pre-orders of their super limited run of 25 silver doges.........no one ordered one yet?

I had ordered it as soon as I saw the email on my phone.  I got #002.  Price was steep IMHO, but I decided to get it.

You mean #02  Grin
legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

i have guessed 10 pre-ordered super limited doge wouldn't be an issue, but didn't expect 25 to get sold-out before publicly announced.

legendary

Well by the looks of it, plenty of people have ordered from him in the past. I'm not sure if all 25 went though as it was quite a steep price (considering what it is).
I guess OP will just have to confirm.
He did say that he'd offer it to the public after he offered previous customers.

OP here Tongue

We are afraid we can't offer the Super limited silver edition of the Doge to the public because all of them have been sold to previous customers Smiley , We were not expecting such demand!

That was quick!
Congrats. Can't wait to see what they actually look like.
When will the next version (v2) be coming out?

We are working in other designs, not only for Doge... Thats all I'm allowed to say  Grin

How many people are on  your team?

I'm not allowed to talk a bout that too, nah it depends, what you have to know is that only one person is in charge of inserting the keys:P

Well by the looks of it, plenty of people have ordered from him in the past. I'm not sure if all 25 went though as it was quite a steep price (considering what it is).
He did say that he'd offer it to the public after he offered previous customers.

OP here Tongue

We are afraid we can't offer the Super limited silver edition of the Doge to the public because all of them have been sold to previous customers Smiley , We were not expecting such demand!

That was quick!

We are working in other designs, not only for Doge... Thats all I'm allowed to say  Grin

How many people are on  your team?
legendary

OP here Tongue

That was quick!

We are working in other designs, not only for Doge... Thats all I'm allowed to say  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: