Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling the Hottest Pepper in the world! Cheap! - page 2. (Read 9828 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 250
I have a bit ready to go actually, send me an address and 5 coins to 17So8DdBz52sEfLZHhoHaVX9Aok5HJupUL and it'll be in the mail tomorrow.

Hey, I sent the coins and PM'd you, but never heard anything back.  Did this get shipped?  I'm hoping to have it before next week (its a gift).
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Received my pepper + seeds everything well packed. The service was fast.
Can't wait to say 'FIRE IN THE HOLE' Cheesy
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I have a bit ready to go actually, send me an address and 5 coins to 17So8DdBz52sEfLZHhoHaVX9Aok5HJupUL and it'll be in the mail tomorrow.
Activity: 257
going to make more of that sauce?  If so (and soon) I'd likely like to place another order of the 8oz stuff
add 1btc for shipping to canada, send me a pm
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
How much to ontario? would like some dried, and a fresh one please..

1 Gram of powdered Ghost Peppers for 1 btc get it while its hot!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
www.bitcointrading.com
PM'd
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
My father brought some of these from Angola in 1970 and he's been growing them since then, and they are also very hot, altho in that page they say they are mild  Shocked

Maybe I'll need to try some of yours Wink
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
I baked some of the hot sauce into my baked ziti...brilliant!

Also mixes really well when baking a chicken in Orange Juice, put some of this in gives it a great sing!
Just powdered most of the last harvest last night, turned close to 100 peppers into 25 grams or so. Had a mishap with the blender and had to vacate the premises for an hour or so to let the dust settle.

-1 BTC for 1/2 g of dried pepper (free shipping in USA)

get it while you can folks, it only takes a single coin to bring some heat to this upcoming winter!
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
I got my order over the weekend. Extremely hot, but very tasty peppers.

I just made a 16oz batch of salsa with 2 fresh peppers and HOLY SHIT that's hot. After a few bites of the salsa there is steam shooting out of my ears. My brother is a brewmaster and is going to attempt a 10gal brew with one of these. Naga beer anyone?

I've used 1 fresh in a 5gal batch of a basic "cream ale" and it kicks my ass and I LOVE hot stuff.  10gal should be nice.  Not that 5gal of cream ale has much to offer in terms of flavor and body to cover the heat.

I used 1 dried in a 4quart batch of my normal white chicken chili (already pretty hot as it stands) and it kicked things up a few levels, very good flavor though.  That's the great thing about these, it's not just heat like cayenne, the heat is good flavor too Smiley
Just had another rather large harvest right before the snow came, these are some resilient plants! I brought them indoors to bask in the glow of my artificial sun, hoping for some more peppers early next year.
a lot of the peppers did not get a chance to mature so they are mostly green and light orange in color, and may be just a tad less extreme.

I have Dried Peppers (shipping is free on these in cont. USA)
-2 BTC will get you 5 peppers
-3.75 BTC will get you 10 peppers

-1 BTC for 1/2 g of dried pepper (free shipping in USA)

-2 BTC for 4oz of 7PEPPER sauce + 1.5 btc shipping *only 2 left!
--add 2 dried peppers for .5 btc

Send me a PM!
Activity: 561
I got my order and tried it out on some leftover Pad Thai last night. Fantastic! There was still a bit of residual heat from my mouth down to the stomach several hours later.

For anyone with burning mouth or hands I've heard that olive oil neutralizes the heat pretty effectively.
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
I'd like to purchase 20 seeds and 1 dried pepper for 1 BTC.
Activity: 294
Tonight we are making tuna casserole, so im dicing a half of a fresh pepper, putting some of it in my tuna casserole (my 2 bowl serving only), and using the rest to make a "hot paste". The hot paste consists of mayonnaise, Louisiana hot sauce, and the remainder of the half of the cut pepper. Ill update later on heat scale, taste, etc.

I added about 5 little pieces to a bowl (about 2 cups), and it was like adding 2 slices of jalapeno. I didnt need to add more to my second bowl, but wasnt too spicy though.
Tonight we are making tuna casserole, so im dicing a half of a fresh pepper, putting some of it in my tuna casserole (my 2 bowl serving only), and using the rest to make a "hot paste". The hot paste consists of mayonnaise, Louisiana hot sauce, and the remainder of the half of the cut pepper. Ill update later on heat scale, taste, etc.
hahaha the guatamalan insanity peppers!!! i love that episode!

Oh yeah! + 1 to that....
Activity: 700
daytrader/superhero
hahaha the guatamalan insanity peppers!!! i love that episode!

Just got mine today - and they smell like death. Im truly scared to try one of these. Think Simpsons:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPBd8mc9T-o
Pages:
Jump to: