Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling the Hottest Pepper in the world! Cheap! - page 5. (Read 9828 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
dude.

you're selling a poison.
a delicious poison, it is.  Grin

i can't handle this pepper.
one single pepper can be used to spice up shitloads of gallons of soup...or sauce.

HAHA! a delicious poison indeed! I make a sauce that uses 7 peppers to 1 liter of vinegar and water (+herbs and such) and just a dot the size of a dime on some eggs or a burrito is bruttally....delicious, if your into that kinda thing.

All samples are gone, and shipped, i hope to see some sort of feedback early to mid next week. even got a couple paying customers already, those orders will be shipped out tommorrow (post-mans gone for the day).

Thanks to all who have stopped by! This has been the best response I've gotten so far, I don't know why i didn't come here sooner. I've been lurking for a looonnnnng time, finally got an account, glad to be part of the community (even though this forum can get a bit out of hand at times). I look forward to exposing more bitcoiners to this exotic delicacy, Good day all!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
dude.

you're selling a poison.
a delicious poison, it is.  Grin

i can't handle this pepper.
one single pepper can be used to spice up shitloads of gallons of soup...or sauce.
Check your PM 'the joint' and your in!

Unfortunately all Samples have been sent, and will be mailed today. you should recieve them on monday.

fortunately, I have about 100 peppers left and probably another dozen or so still maturing.

I have both Fresh peppers and Dried Peppers
-1 BTC will get you 5 peppers, fresh or dried
-2 BTC will get you 12 peppers

-1.25 BTC for 4oz of 7PEPPER sauce + .75 btc shipping
-1.75 BTC for 8oz of 7PEPPER sauce + .75 btc shipping
--add 1 dried peppers for .25 btc

-.75 BTC for 20 seeds

Send me a PM!

I am looking forward to seeing a bit of feedback and some reviews once you guys receive your package, can't wait to see what y'all think!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
This is cool!  Am I in line for a free sample?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

I make a hot sauce using 7 peppers some vinegar and spices, and just a dab on some eggs is perfect.

Would it be possible for you to make me some of this hot sauce using 7 peppers, and ship it to me?

-Charlie

Absolutely, I could do.
4oz for 1.25 BTC
8oz for 1.75 BTC
12oz for 2.25 BTC

those prices include shipping as well.

I have 2 varieties of pretty much the same stuff, the taste is slightly sweeter in the red sauce and has a slightly thicker consistency.

the ingredients are- vinegar, water, ghost peppers, mandarine orange, fresh oregano, fresh lemon thyme, a small peice of beet (for color and sugar) a dash of raw cane sugar, and a dash of xanthan gum (this stuff is awesome, such a little amount goes a long way to thicken-ing sauces)

it is vegan, gluten free and all the veggies and herbs are garden fresh, and organic.

sauce will come in a 'canning' jar that has been sterilized and pressure sealed. the high acid content SHOULD preserve this, BUT the rules for preserving are quite strict so i suggest refrigerating once you receive it.

All my friends love this stuff and ask about it everytime they come by, I am very eager to hear the opinion of the general public.

Thanks for your interest and 2 Samples remaining!

PM'ing you now! Smiley
What would you charge for a bunch of dried seeds? You could use the pepper and scoop out some for me.

I could do 20 seeds for .75 BTC if you would like. Though I can't guarantee germination rate, and I recommend reading up on them a bit if you haven't. They can take up to 2 monthes to germinate, using rockwool cubes inside of a humidity dome, on top of a heat mat set to 90 degrees F, I had a 100% germination rate after 3 weeks. so not impossible, just a bit trickier than your average veggie.

I can however guarantee that they have not been cross pollinated by any other pepper strain

I make a hot sauce using 7 peppers some vinegar and spices, and just a dab on some eggs is perfect.

Would it be possible for you to make me some of this hot sauce using 7 peppers, and ship it to me?

-Charlie

I have both Fresh peppers and Dried Peppers
-1 BTC will get you 5 peppers, fresh or dried
-2 BTC will get you 12 peppers

-1.25 BTC for 4oz of 7PEPPER sauce + .75 btc shipping
-1.75 BTC for 8oz of 7PEPPER sauce + .75 btc shipping

-.75 BTC for 20 seeds

Send me a PM!

I have 2 varieties of pretty much the same stuff, the taste is slightly sweeter in the red sauce and has a slightly thicker consistency.

the ingredients are- vinegar, water, ghost peppers, mandarine orange, fresh oregano, fresh lemon thyme, a small peice of beet (for color and sugar) a dash of raw cane sugar, and a dash of xanthan gum (this stuff is awesome, such a little amount goes a long way to thicken-ing sauces)

it is vegan, gluten free and all the veggies and herbs are garden fresh, and organic.

sauce will come in a 'canning' jar that has been sterilized and pressure sealed. the high acid content SHOULD preserve this, BUT the rules for preserving are quite strict so i suggest refrigerating once you receive it.

All my friends love this stuff and ask about it everytime they come by, I am very eager to hear the opinion of the general public.

Thanks for your interest and 2 Samples remaining!
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
What would you charge for a bunch of dried seeds? You could use the pepper and scoop out some for me.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

-Charlie
you sure are! 3 samples remain, to all future posters, consider sending a PM along with the post in the thread so i can act quickly on it. I'll try to update this thread as often as i can.

edit:

Fun Fact

The active compound in Chilies that produces the burning sensation is Capsaicin.
Capsaicin is a natural aphrodisiac, great nasal decongestant, natural blood thinner, stimulates the metabolism AND releases endorphin.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Drunk Posts
Am I in time for the free sample?
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
Damn just got a message from NAGAjalokia letting me know that it was just sent out via USPS. That's a legit turnaround time for shipping on a free product. Lots of potential. Who would've thought you could use Bitcoins to buy peppers? Cheesy
id like a sample if it still available..

Awesome you got it, all I need is a PM with an address 4 remaining!

In my area, most people I've shown them to have been to afraid to try them, I'd hate to have a bunch go bad, so I'm opening up more markets (bitcoin, biddingpond, ebay, blah-blah....)

Next season I'd like to join my local farmers market and grow a few more exotic and super hot strains. the Peter Pepper, trinidad scorpion, some hard-to-find ornamentals (the edible ones). If all goes according to plan, I'll have a DBA + necessary permits this winter and I'll get a .com up and running.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
daytrader/superhero
id like a sample if it still available..
PM sent.

Not sure how 5 samples are still left. I guess a lot of people haven't had this in a dish. I have and I can vouch for the pepper itself. When used in smaller portions it can really bring life to about anything. I prefer to eat it in pasta dishes with chicken or use it as a sauce and mix it into your hamburgers before you throw them on the grill. Could also see the dry ones being dangerously good in a dry rub for ribs during this football season. Like the OP said though be careful. If you eat too much you'll regret within a couple minutes and then for the next couple days.
no pesticide, no GMO's, Organic nutrients (i am not certified or anything) but they were grown inside for the winter and moved outside for the summer, grown in pots, no use for any kind of bug killing toxins in my area.

the soil i used was Pro-Mix, with supplemented bone and blood meal, and fed with Neptunes harvest fish and sea weed fertilizer

EDIT: forgot to mention, the authentic seeds are hard to come by, the most trusted vendor is the New Mexico State University @ http://www.chilepepperinstitute.org/ which is where i obtained my seeds

BIT MORE: these peppers are HARD to grow, seeds germinate at 85 to 95 degrees F, and can take up to 2 monthes to crack the surface, These plants have been growing since January and only started to bear fruit in july, they then can take another month to mature (turn red).

I am no professional but I also enjoy cooking and using fresh and organic veggies. Cooking with these is a lot of fun and i could post up a hot sauce recipe for you guys that is both devastating and amazing!

@72289 yes no one has sent me an address yet so I still have 5 samples for freeeeeeeee! so long as you kindly review and vouch for me.

shoot me a PM!
Oh. My. God. Those look so good.  Shocked If you need someone else to vouch for you I live in the US and would love to get my hands on one of those peppers. Obviously I'll be back for more huge fan of flaming hot spices.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
can i ask, did you get the seeds from india or just from a local hardware store ? Are they organic or did you use pesticide and GMO plants?

im interested in some dried ones. im not a chef but i enjoy cooking in my free time and just started learning about indian cuisine, am now a nahwab bhat addict
-
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
I want one sample if you ship to Europe. I'll pay 0.15 BTC (for shipment) after receiving and also review it.
Pages:
Jump to: